descending

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

This is more of a suggestion but it's in line with what people are saying. What if each race had some unique ability to affect things on the lower server?

Ajna could use life force to give lower accounts G&R points (like oma helped people ascend)

Ori could use LF to give naq or something like in the show where they give tech to build super strong fleets.

I don't know about the other races...the thought just popped into my head.
[]ev lovin the bad wolf
Fledgling Forumer

sounds good
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

i indeed like that idea aswell. Im not saying that we should have the ability to change things majorly in main, but id like to have a little sway over it.
[]ev lovin the bad wolf
Fledgling Forumer

id like 2 b able 2 help my accoutn cos now it getting massed and i just sit up here and watch it die
XIZOR
Forum Regular

[]ev wrote:id like 2 b able 2 help my accoutn cos now it getting massed and i just sit up here and watch it die

thats exactly why we shouldnt have it.........as long as theres somthing in place tht we cant help ourselves i think that idea is great.........mayb we can get somthing lie life force and be able to type in the player id to help them
[]ev lovin the bad wolf
Fledgling Forumer

just cos ur massing me n dont want me 2 get better
XIZOR
Forum Regular

[]ev wrote:just cos ur massing me n dont want me 2 get better

1. i have never massed you and if i have please show me your logs
2. this is a war game....the rules arent gonna change for you because your getting massed
3. I may now be interested in massing you because of your false accusations ^_^
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

We should not have the ability to affect main so much as to stop people from massing someone else. It should be small things, if anything at all. If you do not want to be massed, then deal with it in main. The point of ascending was not to remain godly in main, but to reduce your power in main. Making it so the ascended accounts have a significant impact will be unfair for future people wishing to ascend, and the current 100 ascended people would easily take over the top 100, allowing for no one else to ascend.

In short, do not do anything that would prevent something such as massing. While that would be nice, it is way too powerful.

It would have to be something very very small that couldnt be taken advantage of...
Xanthors
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: System Lord
ID: 5096

naaah we should be gods, after all we have those cool godlike powers :lol: oh and we would not take top 100 cuz the moment we would become strong enough on regular server we would again use it to enpower our ascended ones...

seriously mayby our attacks or defences could be boosted by percentage of our stats - like having 10 ranks in 'Physical Realm Attack Power' would boost by 1-2% our attack on regular.... or something not lasting - use Life force to empower a single attack, or next defence or something... *

* its a terrible babling isnt it?
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

I was thinking about this aswell
but
a bit mroe complicated

say an option was put in, that we can do certain thing's to main, and we have to save points to do it like covert turns, and the influence/charisma upgrade can be like a max capacity of this

options would be like disapear weps, but of coarse not on a large scale, say 0.5% of their weps for 3points, so if we have charisma lv6, we can do it twice, we can recon anyone for 1point, so thats 6recons

and these points appear thruout the day using percetage and the apear during the turns

so with a total of 6 charisma, we can sab 0.5% of someones weps twice per day, which is in effect nothing, but something, and coz of this percetage, no1 would lolse any amount worth worrying about

but the nice effect of this, is not that we can do sod all, but the fact we CAN interviene, and it would strike fear into those that havent ascended, convince them to ascend,

when it of coarse happpens, ascended players realm's can recon other ascended player's realm's

like the idea, i kno i do :)
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

thats what i was thinking, being ascended we should have ultimate recon ability to the main server. Im not too sure about sabbing, if its not gonna do didilysquat than y have it at all. I say increase the damage we can do, whilst increasing the amount it costs us to do it. Ill leave all the fun numbers to those with greater math abilities than myself to figure out, but thats the gist of my idea :wink:
XIZOR
Forum Regular

the only problem besides abusing it i see is how forum would implement it....connect two servers...........i have no experience witht hose matters and dont know how it works but it probaly be a difficult task

But remember i am 100% for this and love it...it would defanitely encourage mroe to join the ascended server and making ascension more realistic to the show
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

there has to be at least a basic connectivity because when we ascended our main accounts were directly translated into the ascended server. Im sure they could be networked to accomidate such a thing. but again, like u, im no expert so i cant say for certain
Xanthors
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: System Lord
ID: 5096

yup your ultimate recon ability seems a very good idea - as ascended knew all, and could go wherevere the wanted, i would tho say that we wouldnt have this ability against accounts of those who ascended - as they/we would hide things with our enormous powers:D
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

well about connecting them, it auto transfered our points before, how about auto data trasnfer lol

shouldnt be too hard

Return to “Ascended General”