Change the cost to Fleets back for all people

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Change the cost to Fleets back for all people

except the person who has the highest number of fleets, why do you ask? Because That number should be the same for everyone. If you want you can change fleet costs to start the increase at 60k mark. Doing as you did, only did one thing. The #1 and #2 guy can not be caught by everyone else. The #3 guy cant be caught by those lower than him and so on.

I know the top two guys have 50k + fleets, I'm just behind them at 40k + the fact that each fleet costs me 2bil + while they had to pay 300mil to 400mil + says one thing very very wrong!
S T I
Forum Intermediate

I can see what you are saying & i agree the bench mark should be the top fleet amount ie if the highest one is 52k that should be the mark that the price goes up. that way no one loses out or gains.
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.
[DDE] Bastion
Forum Intermediate

I do agree with this.
Tal_Rasha
Forum Regular
Race: ..::retired::..

Agreed. Would make people work more on their fleets (besides other stats);)
Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth. Aesop
want a sig? ^click^ to see my work - if satisfied, PM me
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

agreed
Sinister
Forum Irregular

This would put me at a disadvantage, but i have to agree. it would allow other to be able to catch up to my fleet number.
If your soldiers fear you, they'll fight for you. If they love you, they'll die for you.
S T I
Forum Intermediate

Sinister wrote:This would put me at a disadvantage, but i have to agree. it would allow other to be able to catch up to my fleet number.

I don't think it would put you at a disadvantage m8, because when they reach the same lvl they to will have to pay the same, you would have moved on again by the time they reach this lvl, but at a slower rate.Then they to will slow down.

:wink:
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.
[DDE] Bastion
Forum Intermediate

If I understand him correctly S T I, he means that he's already gotten some of the now "more expensive" fleets at the "cheaper" rate that they were.
Profitteroles
Forum Regular

Ok am i being completly dumb here but whats changed with fleets costs???
S T I
Forum Intermediate

when you get to a certain point say 50k the price shoots up to say 2 bil a pop, what Lord core is saying is the top 2 have above this mark but only paid the normal price of say 400mil a pop. so they have gained alot & he & other are being disadvanaged.

like i said if the price upgrade was set at the highest fleet persons mark this would solve this& be fair to everyone. imo
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

S T I wrote:when you get to a certain point say 50k the price shoots up to say 2 bil a pop, what Lord core is saying is the top 2 have above this mark but only paid the normal price of say 400mil a pop. so they have gained alot & he & other are being disadvanaged.

like i said if the price upgrade was set at the highest fleet persons mark this would solve this& be fair to everyone. imo

And also, we want to buy fleets, not pops.
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

[DDE] Bastion wrote:If I understand him correctly S T I, he means that he's already gotten some of the now "more expensive" fleets at the "cheaper" rate that they were.

Core and STI are right, if its set as the highest number of fleets that anyone currently has then it will be mroe fair for all, by the time everyone catches up to sinister he'll already be well voer it, yes the gap between them might close a little but they will still actually be far behind him.
reborn
Forum Elite

so is anyone else going to comment on this or are u all going to sit back and wait till u hit the mark then think oh crap i wished i had said something now?

i dont mind playing chach up but when u r giving just 2 players maybe 3 a clear advanage over the rest is a bit unfair, the way i c it 2 or 3 dip in and everyones else has dipped out, even sinister the one who has the most fleets i would have thought even thinks its unfair, im not sure how hard it would b to change but atleast make it fair to all
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Change FLEETS BACK so that at 60k mark the fleets jump up to 2bil per. No way I'll ever make my 1mil planets a day now. Every day it takes for this to change back is one more day I'm stuck behind! I have less ascension then Sinister and Mojo and I'm only 500,000 planets a day behind them but I'm stuck I cant grow fleet wise!

On a side note I wish I had my Life force(DMU) spent back from when I raised my personal constitution to 80+ I wouldnt have taken it past 50 had I known this change was coming in. Oh well.
S T I
Forum Intermediate

Lord_Core wrote:Change FLEETS BACK so that at 60k mark the fleets jump up to 2bil per. No way I'll ever make my 1mil planets a day now. Every day it takes for this to change back is one more day I'm stuck behind! I have less ascension then Sinister and Mojo and I'm only 500,000 planets a day behind them but I'm stuck I cant grow fleet wise!

On a side note I wish I had my Life force(DMU) spent back from when I raised my personal constitution to 80+ I wouldnt have taken it past 50 had I known this change was coming in. Oh well.

everyone see,s you are right, i can't understand why it wasn't set at the highest amount. have you messaged jason personally (ask him to read this topic) or gone on one of these forums he has or if you can't get on, ask someone to speak for you.

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”