My EYES!!

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
CthulhuSpawn
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

My EYES!!

Omg the back round is so hard on my eyes! (At least it as as an Anja, the Ori thing looks awesome though). Does anyone else think the back round should be adjusted alittle? Or maybe the letters brightened?
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.
YEA BUNNY!!
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

Re: My EYES!!

CthulhuSpawn wrote:Omg the back round is so hard on my eyes! (At least it as as an Anja, the Ori thing looks awesome though). Does anyone else think the back round should be adjusted alittle? Or maybe the letters brightened?

o.O actually... the ajna background is just fine. I can see maybe how the ori background can hurt ones eyes, but the ajna is so similar the main's background, just with the white dots a bit bigger...

So, i dont think the background needs to be adjusted... i cant even see how one could think that. Also, it dont get any brighter than white ;)
CthulhuSpawn
Fledgling Forumer

Jaxin wrote:
CthulhuSpawn wrote:Omg the back round is so hard on my eyes! (At least it as as an Anja, the Ori thing looks awesome though). Does anyone else think the back round should be adjusted alittle? Or maybe the letters brightened?

o.O actually... the ajna background is just fine. I can see maybe how the ori background can hurt ones eyes, but the ajna is so similar the main's background, just with the white dots a bit bigger...

So, i dont think the background needs to be adjusted... i cant even see how one could think that. Also, it dont get any brighter than white ;)

Yellow

Also your not old and have to wear glasses all the time you wiper snaper!
(Actually im only 17 but still it really hurts my eyes....)
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.
YEA BUNNY!!
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

CthulhuSpawn wrote:
Jaxin wrote:

Yellow

Also your not old and have to wear glasses all the time you wiper snaper!
(Actually im only 17 but still it really hurts my eyes....)

Yellow is not brighter than white for one (white is the brightest color, by definition :P), and two, if he makes it yellow, ill quit due to the ugliness of the page... its fine how it is.

And actually, i do wear glasses... when i dont have my contacts in :P
In either case, it doesnt bother me, and seems just like main server does...
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

i can change backgrounds quite easily ...
if enough do not like it, i can change it...
in fact - it would not be THAT hard for me to have a selection to choose from for each race, individually picked, now that i've set it as a variable :)

hmm...
not today but soon :)
Don't make me use this!!!
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

That would be a nice change :wink:

Forum wrote:i can change backgrounds quite easily ...
if enough do not like it, i can change it...
in fact - it would not be THAT hard for me to have a selection to choose from for each race, individually picked, now that i've set it as a variable :)

hmm...
not today but soon :)
Owen
Forum Irregular

hehe, i can picture like a make your own background thing... or make your own skin..... that would rock to have people choose what pics are in the background of they're stats page.....
Brigon
Fledgling Forumer

even with all the choices, my favorite is still the original
I want my tombstone to read 'brb'
XIZOR
Forum Regular

i love the indu backround.....cmon you cant beat the red lighting
[]ev lovin the bad wolf
Fledgling Forumer

but the main game background looks so plain and boring now
Skyflame
Fledgling Forumer

Meh, it lets people know what server they are on...that way idiots (look up)...(HA you looked!)...wont go around looking for the command star and power-ups on the main server, or wonder why they aren't making 3 turns every half-hour...(thats quantum by the way)...

Ooooo...Lightning... :shock:
Want me to make you an avatar? PM me in here or in SGW, or e-mail me on skyflame@platinumrealms.com!

Return to “Ascended General”