Perhaps the worst massing ever...lol

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Epic
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Perhaps the worst massing ever...lol

Ok so, I stole a planet from gumbyisfat yesterday, I expected him not to try anything because his account is weak. Now I just checked and saw this message.

Quote:
hi you attack for Planet beefcake

i attack i go to die

and it all good you [edit out] THE BIG [edit out] OK

I checked my logs and there were three pages of attack logs. I went straight to the third page and I saw he had massed by planets defenses down by a whopping 100 million and i had so much defense that his fleets got destroyed after only 4 attacks.

now i look at the attempyed massing to see that I suffered no troop losses at all, yet he lost 1000+ supers plus each attack for about 30 attacks, then as the massing goes on the numbers get smaller as all his troops die, then to top it off he forgets to repair his weapons and they get destroyed too.

Now the big question is, should I mass him and teach him a lesson and crate another farm OR just go for absolute killer by sending him a message saying...

"If you would've asked I would've let you have your planet back, but I guess I'll keep it now. Anyway, good luck with the rebuild. If you need any resources let me know.... :wink: "

OK, So what would you do?

[Spacey]
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

i would both mass and message him....wait mass what, has he got anything left after the self inflicted massing? :P

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Epic
Fledgling Forumer

He has a 9 billion defense, I'm not sure if I want to give him the satisfaction of any losses, so i'll prolly go with the message and probably just steal every planet he ever gets as punishment.
Epic
Fledgling Forumer

Just saw this in one of the reports....

1337 Anti-Intelligence Drone are taken down , they can't be that 1337 if they got killed, lol.

He lost about 50k Anit-coverts in his attempted massing and around 1000 MS weapons.
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

lol, maybe hes self massed himself enuff to teach himself a lesson
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Geez, thats pretty brutal...and hilarious. So id just let him stew and plot over his own self inflicted punishment.
Death is the Road to Awe

GAT-X207
Forum Expert

Re: Perhaps the worst massing ever...lol

[AK] Epic wrote:
Quote:

i attack i go to die

and it all good you f**K THE BIG F**K OK

well one thing is for sure, he sure fulfilled the bolded part
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

:lol:

Point and laugh...

Point and laugh...
Bull-E
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Dominium ex Malus
Race: replicante
ID: 63551

lol, some one should teach him how to mass
RobinInDaHood wrote:When a mosquito bites you on the arm, you might look down and say "Ouch!". For a moment the mosquito has the satisfaction of knowing he was successful, he was the man, and this was his time in the spotlight. Then he gets squashed.

Same situation here. ;)
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808

Actually seems like he knows how to mass ... he just got the idea of the target of the mass wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:
urogard
Forum Elder

Curumo wrote:Actually seems like he knows how to mass ... he just got the idea of the target of the mass wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

couldn't have put it to words in a better way
CrimsonFrost
Forum Regular

Re: Perhaps the worst massing ever...lol

[AK] Epic wrote:Ok so, I stole a planet from gumbyisfat yesterday, I expected him not to try anything because his account is weak. Now I just checked and saw this message.

Quote:

i attack i go to die

and it all good you <modded> THE BIG <modded. OK

I checked my logs and there were three pages of attack logs. I went straight to the third page and I saw he had massed by planets defenses down by a whopping 100 million and i had so much defense that his fleets got destroyed after only 4 attacks.

now i look at the attempyed massing to see that I suffered no troop losses at all, yet he lost 1000+ supers plus each attack for about 30 attacks, then as the massing goes on the numbers get smaller as all his troops die, then to top it off he forgets to repair his weapons and they get destroyed too.

Now the big question is, should I mass him and teach him a lesson and crate another farm OR just go for absolute killer by sending him a message saying...

"If you would've asked I would've let you have your planet back, but I guess I'll keep it now. Anyway, good luck with the rebuild. If you need any resources let me know.... :wink: "

lol? :lol:
<Fatana> Crimson you scare me on how much you like to mass :)

CrimsonFrost says:
"Blah blah, your making me mad, stop breaking the rules, locked"

MISC Moderator
Stricken
Forum Regular

what would this game be without dumb n00bs to point and laugh at? :D

~Stricken
"Live by the sword die by the sword"

(note to self: prefferable live)

contact me if you play halo 2 live woot!

my id is => 41413
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

buying fleets slots: 20 bil
AT used to take planet: 60
repair bill for fleets: 1 bil
seeing dumb noob mass himself accidentally while attempting retaliation: priceless
bamse
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Ancient

he he he.. I suggest sabing him :) he wouldn't know what hit him :-D

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”