Naquadah goes automaticly to secret temple...

Yes
51%
No
49%

Total votes: 39
Lord_of_Night
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Origin
Race: Ascended Alteran
ID: 1910713

We only have the 25% and the free fee. The others in defence, attack and spy are better than us ( much better). I think we deserve this special feacture... well, just my opinion.
Darth CRÅYSHACK_Toe9292
Forum Spammer
ID: 0
Location: Spamming from my Mothership, the Lusankya!!!!!!!!!!

Us Goa'uld diserve it.
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)This is Bunny Copy him, this message in your sig to help to world Domination
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

WTH!?!?!
do you mean the entire income?
or just the bonus portion we get goes into the secret temple?
if it was the bonus portion, i wud say yes, otherwise no way!!! AND IM GOA'ULD MYSELF!!!

it would make us invincable... *ponders*... hmmmm... still no!
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Well.. That would actually open up a few more doors for the goa'uld. And some other races aswell.

That way you won't have to wake up in the middle of the night thinking you lost like 20mil naquidah just because you were sleeping lol.

Once the bank/temple is full then the rest gets left out.
Then when someone comes along and sees 20mil sitting out and takes most if not all of it. Then the person who got attacked can still feel alright because they have a full bank of like double that.

Anyways I think it should be seriously considered.
Chris M
Forum Expert

but what of those with big banks, and spend alot of time on the?
again, unless its the bonus naq, your invincable!

if it were JUST the 25% income bonus portion i wud say HELL YEAH!!!!
it seems fair cause then the goa'uld KEEP their bonus like the other races do.

sorry if im misunderstanding and rambling, but im tired and slightly drunk and it seems to me that the Goa'ulds would always have 0 naq out, cause before their bank fills, the naq cud be spent!
~mist~

im a gould and i voted no because if it did automatically went there. there will be no use for turns to attack goulds and people wont be able to attack you isnt attacking the almost main point of the game???? i think this idea is stupid you should be ashamed...

if the gouald should have another bonus it should be attack with 10 turns instead of 15 so it will be equal to the 15 turns the other races but if the gouald use 10 turns the outcome will be the same but the gould just saves 5 turns... if this should happen there should be something for replicater... like super spies or assisans or extra covert tech or somethin like that hahaha

what does free income storage mean???
Last edited by ~mist~ on Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darth CRÅYSHACK_Toe9292
Forum Spammer
Location: Spamming from my Mothership, the Lusankya!!!!!!!!!!

The reason the Goa'uld would get this bonus is because their bonus can be stolen unlike the other races.
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)This is Bunny Copy him, this message in your sig to help to world Domination
~mist~

Crayshack wrote:The reason the Goa'uld would get this bonus is because their bonus can be stolen unlike the other races.

hmmmmmmm... good point

i still think the goauld shoud get anohter bonus but not like that im thinking 50% of the income u produce should go in there or 40% should go in the bank with out losing your bank credits... on second thought it should be a new technology and it only goes up to 40 so first should be depending on your money that u make right now and not money given by your commander so you cant cheat and try to make low money so if you make 1 million the price should be 10 million and then the second one should times it by 1.2 and so on till 4th
Esker
Forum Irregular
ID: 4507

This is a great idea actually... not ALL of the income, that would make us overpowered... however the extra naquadah automatically going to the bank would prevent it from being farmed, and make it so we don't have to log in more frequently than the other races...

This sounds perfect to me.

- Esker
"...He intends to wipe out anyone in his way...
...watch your back my friends... Esker is in town."
ColonelMichael
Forum Spammer

Maybe a type of second storage for that 25% bonus only and you can only hold so much depending on how much untrained you have sort of like a second bank but it can only be stored for so long at a time once it has reached its limit,and you should be able to choose wether you want to do it or not like a button to click on.
It is better to try and fight then to surrender without one!
Lord Kaiti
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The System Lord Alliance
Race: Goa'uld

I dis-agree, one of the big things about this game is if you don't manage your time and manage your realm properly, your income will be taken from you.

if you build up your realm with enough defence to ward off random attackers and enough intel to ward off everyone in the 500-2000 range then your only susepable from attack from the 1-500ish ranks and with luck, they'll farm someoen else.

I've had HUGE ammounts of naq out at one time many occasions and not been attacked while the naw was out overnight, just gotta manage your realm.
Esker
Forum Irregular
ID: 4507

But the fact is, 25% more income with the second worst defense in the game screams farm.

If the extra naquadah was automatically banked, that would eliminate that horrible combination and allow us to keep our bonus rather than need to log in 25% more than other races.

- Esker
"...He intends to wipe out anyone in his way...
...watch your back my friends... Esker is in town."
~mist~

Esker wrote:But the fact is, 25% more income with the second worst defense in the game screams farm.

If the extra naquadah was automatically banked, that would eliminate that horrible combination and allow us to keep our bonus rather than need to log in 25% more than other races.

- Esker

yeah thats a great idea and it will be good for other races to because not many goualds will be on as much so less poeple playing means MORE FASTER
Chris M
Forum Expert

LOL, im glad esker is on the same page as me.
i felt alone in my views!!!
XIZOR
Forum Regular

im gonna have to agree with esker on this matter, it would really even out the bonuses

Return to “Suggestions Archive”