Max Turns

Suggest any improvements
CthulhuSpawn
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Max Turns

Seeing as how you can actually 'die' and Desend in this I think it would be wise to set a max ammount of turns to prevent massing someone. Like purhaps 500?

(Im sure this idea will be shot down, but hey...)
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.
YEA BUNNY!!
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

lol, lets wait and see just how these attacks and such work before we assume how easy it is to knock someone out.
XIZOR
Forum Regular

i think one main point of ascension is to encourage massing someone(wars)....thts why we can now kill ascneded beings ;) turns should defanitely be limitless
Angelus
Forum Grunt

I agree with the2ndlibra.

There is no point playing the game just to stay safe. I will just mean more and more people will ascend with none descending, and it no longer becomes a privalege.

And limit will make little difference if alliances gang up on other members to knock them down, so no real point. May just stop the individual fighting back
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

as of right now, there is a 2000 turn limit.
Don't make me use this!!!
XIZOR
Forum Regular

:shock:.........meh i quees i can under stand that
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

on this topic - what happens a month from now, when all of us are relatively strong, and someone ascends, and two days (ppt) later, "hey i spilled coffee on my favorite shirt, let me descend someone..." they won't stand a chance... 6 months of hard work down the drain cause chunky's hands shake when he's sippin his espresso
justbegladnow
Forum Newbie

chunkysoups said
on this topic - what happens a month from now, when all of us are relatively strong, and someone ascends, and two days (ppt) later, "hey i spilled coffee on my favorite shirt, let me descend someone..." they won't stand a chance... 6 months of hard work down the drain cause chunky's hands shake when he's sippin his espresso

Well, they'll be ascending with many more ascension points than we had (or they should be, to be able to get the g&r), so they'll have that immediate boost. Will it be enough to keep them alive? I guess we'll have to see.

I personally have no problem with those folks "down there" who are waiting and trying to monopolize ascended points before ascending not realizing that they need to produce 250+ of them per 5 hours or they're hurting themselves. :twisted: :lol: ;-)

jbgn
APMT Treaty Diplomat
The Mysterious Napkin

justbegladnow wrote:chunkysoups said

Well, they'll be ascending with many more ascension points than we had (or they should be, to be able to get the g&r), so they'll have that immediate boost. Will it be enough to keep them alive? I guess we'll have to see.

I personally have no problem with those folks "down there" who are waiting and trying to monopolize ascended points before ascending not realizing that they need to produce 250+ of them per 5 hours or they're hurting themselves. :twisted: :lol: ;-)

jbgn

There will be people ascending with as many power points as us, depending on what they accumulated. He was not talking about the lazy guys who didn't ascended with us while they could.
You know, newcomers, people that came to the top 100 recently, people you never met before...and that will be targeted first, because they have no back up, and are not know, so not missed, the perfect sitting duck for a "hey, let's see how I can descend someone" run.
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

exactly desed, im not talking about elusive here, im talking about people that have recently moved into the power void left when we ascended (felt cool saying that)... and yea, even is elusive is waiting to stack ascension points now, he better be gaining them fast lol cause he's defintiely losing ground - we regain 100% our life force in 1 day, so unless hes makin around 1000 power points a day, ehh...
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

1000?... he has to be making double that to keep up with me ;)

And people who are stayinf behind arent doing it in order to gain more points... they are doing it cause they dont WANT to ascend. Why dont you people get that?... they are not going to ascend, EVER...

well, thats out of me now, time for me to find someone to detroy now :-D

(Forum, when will we be able to attack people directly...)
The Mysterious Napkin

Jaxin wrote:And people who are stayinf behind arent doing it in order to gain more points... they are doing it cause they dont WANT to ascend. Why dont you people get that?... they are not going to ascend, EVER...

James Bond wrote:Never say never again

Still, that's not the point. They are are currently other people OUTSIDE the previous top 100 willing to ascend, and that ultimately will manage to.
I know it's impossible to admit it, but the 8000+ other accounts are not necessarily double accounts (or so I hope)
I have the feeling Chunky has not been understood, so let's put it that way.
I know one guy who's been ranked 104 for some time, he may not be the best player in town but he put heart in his 4 months play. Now that some of us ascended, he broke into the top 100. If he does well, in three or four weeks, he will have just the glory points and just the power points to ascend.
He will do, and after his ppt or whatever its ascension name is, he will face the risk to be descended. Of course, no one here currently knows how it's gonna work, and if he'll really lose everything or whatever, but I'm sure you still have a place in your heart (somewhere deeeeeeeeeep) where you'd feel bad for the guy if that happened. 5 months of hard play to get it crushed by one angered guy.

(ps :
CthulhuSpawn wrote:Seeing as how you can actually 'die' and Desend in this...

I already had it all, so if you could please write descend correctly, that would spare me a lot of stupid jokes :-D )
Lakrimo
Forum Newbie

Well we have all seen the mysterious "Number of Ascended Resurrections Saved...." So maybe there will be some buffer with these to prevent relatively new players from being **Filtered** slapped back to reality....
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

if you haven't noticed the rank modifiers on downwards attacks are excruciatingly tough.. they can be toughened. Good topic, very very intense matter, certainly one that needs exploring.. the "Coffee Cup" scenario :) heh.. i like it.

-Goo™
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

I have literally grilled admin about this and he has allowed me to say this..

SGWars Admin wrote:in asc? player on player killing not allowed until player has been given so many turns -- likely 2000

So there you have it, ask and i shall try my best to provide for you :)

-Goo™
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Return to “Suggestions”