Max Turns

Suggest any improvements
Fox
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Hmmmm I must admit, that is a very fair solution...by my math that gives every player about 42 days to upgrade and arm themselves without fear of decending and losing everything they have worked for.
Dunno if that is too little or too much time but the concept is very fair. Well thought out.
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

42 days :shock:
But i wanna kill someone now... :cry:

Meh, i like the concept... i think its a bit too many turns, but maybe after the Cosmic Market is finished, that wont be such a big deal ;)

Unless you cant trade turns...
I guess we'll find out...

I just wish we knew when more would be added to the game :|
Nox
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Nox
ID: 5469

well i think the 2000 turns are justiviable (if thats even a word :D ) i mean someone works hes a** off to get here and then doesnt even gets a chance to play, lol
with those 42 days like jaxin said ppl can protect themselves, if they upgrade the right way ofc, if not, its their own fault :twisted: :twisted:
The Mysterious Napkin

This just in : the Council of Ascended Old Geezers declares :
- "we're satisifed, we won't lose the youths of this town"
- "The mayor of the town, Mr. Forum, does a great job. He can count on our support for the next elections"
- "At that rate, we'll have nothing to complain about anymore"

According to our reporter, this happiness is only an act. The old people of the town still wonder about their retirement funds. With the current economics, it would seem they worry about their naquadah.
It appears their next request will be a full retirement plan, naquadah rolling in while they discuss how great their life had been, before the chaos server, and the youth not respecting anything anymore.

Return to “Suggestions”