The joys of wearing the Omega tag

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
PUNISHER
Forum Grunt
Alliance: DD
Race: tollah
ID: 55295

wmd9999 wrote:back when i had my account and was ranked 1st or 2nd i received a message "saying send me 500Kor get massed." so i replied say" as much as i would like to send you 500K UU you did not say please so i choose the massing option." the massing never came so i sent another message 2 days later " I guess i was confused and you want me to mass you so i will honor you request." so after relieving him of 75 billion defense his MS and about 300-400K spies he sent me a message saying" you are the biggest butthole(had to clean it up a bit) and an fu too. he said he was goning find me and beat me up or something." later that day after laughing for about 3 hours at that message i was sad to see that he deleted his account. still waiting nervously for him to beat me up. lol this was one of the best moments for me in this game. have not had another message like that but many stupid ones when i was 1st. i am sure STI has thousands of messages like that.

wow, Im amazed that you got such a brazen message from someone who actually had somethin to lose most times these types of meesages come from ppl with accounts not worth the bother.
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s285 ... serBar.gif
you will be missed

geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

quickshot84 wrote:lmao geisha

wear the tag with pride

and if anyone gives you crap

sit on their account for weeks
:)
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

I followed KGC on this one. I used to get all kinds of abusive messages ingame, so I just started blocking them. But this one has to be my favorate
~BARBARIAN~
Forum Irregular

Hensenshi wrote:I followed KGC on this one. I used to get all kinds of abusive messages ingame, so I just started blocking them. But this one has to be my favorate

are u serious threatened to kill ya family...

thats sick..
Neimenljivi wrote:lol sorry, I don't smoke weed or do mushrooms (heh 13 years old).
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

~BARBARIAN~ wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:I followed KGC on this one. I used to get all kinds of abusive messages ingame, so I just started blocking them. But this one has to be my favorate

are u serious threatened to kill ya family...

thats sick..

~BARBARIAN~ wrote:look i dont know the full storey..

but who cares ppl need to seperate rl issues with this game, its aflaming game ppl, if ppl want to setup alter ego's and make up stories im cool with that..

in all honestly we all have alter ego's, were playing an online game noone really knows each other apart from friends out of game, so we all in turn make ppl think of us as we speak on forums and such, it isnt hard to make sum1 believe summit...

i dont care if elladen is a he she or if were lucky as hell both...

as long as he/she is fit well healthy and happy, what has elledan ever done to hurt any1 in this game...

bigger issues than this folks if u havent noticed in rl..

What's the difference?
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
~BARBARIAN~
Forum Irregular

whats the differance...

what are u talking about..

what from pretending to be 1 of 3or 4 characters, and informing ppl your ill, compared to threatening to kill sum1's family..

well in my oopinion theres a massive differance..

any personal threat in relation to family and friends, cannot be compred to by sum multi...

unless ive misunderstood what your meaning was there Repli, i dont see how u can compare.
Neimenljivi wrote:lol sorry, I don't smoke weed or do mushrooms (heh 13 years old).
RepliJake
Forum Addict

It is after all just "if ppl want to setup alter ego's and make up stories im cool with that.." the same thing really. Just stories...
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
~BARBARIAN~
Forum Irregular

RepliJake wrote:It is after all just "if ppl want to setup alter ego's and make up stories im cool with that.." the same thing really. Just stories...

i understand where your coming from, but threatening sum1's family is a serious issue and i wouldnt take that as a joke... not in the slightest
RepliJake
Forum Addict

~BARBARIAN~ wrote:
RepliJake wrote:It is after all just "if ppl want to setup alter ego's and make up stories im cool with that.." the same thing really. Just stories...

i understand where your coming from, but threatening sum1's family is a serious issue and i wouldnt take that as a joke... not in the slightest

See, I think of them the opposite way around, someone making threats on this game just makes me laugh, where as the kind of story that was made up is generally taken serious by all.
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

~BARBARIAN~ wrote:i understand where your coming from, but threatening sum1's family is a serious issue and i wouldnt take that as a joke... not in the slightest

I wouldn't pay any attention to someone threatening my family unless it was a credible threat. How credible can the threat be when it's delivered online by some anonymous guy?
~BARBARIAN~
Forum Irregular

RobinInDaHood wrote:
~BARBARIAN~ wrote:i understand where your coming from, but threatening sum1's family is a serious issue and i wouldnt take that as a joke... not in the slightest

I wouldn't pay any attention to someone threatening my family unless it was a credible threat. How credible can the threat be when it's delivered online by some anonymous guy?

very true, i know they aint exactly going to trace i.p come hunt u down..

but still a threat to family and cussing of family members i despise and have no time for..

now i also see your point replijake on the fact elledan let down the communtiy as she was a mod and such...

so i guess i agree...

but if i ever get a personal threat like them i would waste many units destroying them thats 4 sure..
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

~BARBARIAN~ wrote:now i also see your point replijake on the fact elledan let down the communtiy as she was a mod and such...

Add another thing to the list... :shock:
You're saying I am / was a mod? :D

No no. Acronon was / is.
And M-A.

I'm not, nor was I ever, a mod. Neither is it likely I'll ever be one... :?

Love,
Elladan
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Guys, keep it on topic. this is not the conspiracy theory thread on the acronon/elladan theory.

this is about omega tags.

any other topic is seen as off-topic, and therefor, spam.
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

Rienna wrote:Guys, keep it on topic. this is not the conspiracy theory thread on the acronon/elladan theory.

this is about omega tags.

any other topic is seen as off-topic, and therefor, spam.

I have Omega brand toilet tissue. I find that it is softer and more gentle on delicate skin than the other brands. Does that count toward a discussion about Omega tags? A brand might be seen as a tag...
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

oye!

*laughing hard*

stop that.. that was so spam....

I mean *coughs*

no. stop spamming.

*walks away laughing*