The joys of wearing the Omega tag

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
KGC
Forum Irregular
Race: Ancient
ID: 1986462

I don't get many random messages, but I get plenty from my farms, lol. At the start I sometimes messaged something back, or massed their defense, but now I just blacklist anyone who sends me an annoying message.

I only respond to creative messages now.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Huxley wrote::lol:

I get these messages quite frequently :P

yea... as your commander in game... I suppose I should stop sending you abusive messages... :/
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Hitokiri
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

The only time I've ever gotten an insulting message is when I've massed someone.

Tell you what Jake, we could always exchange insulting/annoying messages. You know, I call you a poltroon; you call me a noob. I self-mass my attack on your def.; you finish off my def and covert, good times for all!
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

TheRook wrote:
Huxley wrote::lol:

I get these messages quite frequently :P

yea... as your commander in game... I suppose I should stop sending you abusive messages... :/

be nice to Hux!!! :P
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Its this type of thing that makes me wana build my strike back lol
xr88
Fledgling Forumer

you know replijake, if you want more annoying messages and somebody to mass, im sure you could go ask floophead to start a main account again. Heck, he might even fight back and attempt to mass you. O_o
Kill them all, for god knows his own!
bryan
Forum Intermediate

well i did get msgs....

but then proffitterroles made that topic about pissing action....

they all dried up mostly.... except from my farms.
Bryan wrote:shoot first, fire missiles second. if anything left, drop a nuke
Genlucky wrote:Opinions are like **Filtered**. everyone has one, and some are bigger than others
buck wrote:i am infact the proverbial nutcase
KrazyBomb
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: Ancient
ID: 41774

geisha wrote:
geisha wrote:
RepliJake wrote:I always feel so left out, they all got word that I sadistically destroy any and all of the people that send me messages that annoy me in any way. So I just don't get them any more.

*hugs* I'll pay someone to send you annoying messages, Jake ;)

I wasn't kidding ;) See: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... hp?t=64160

Anything to keep you happy ;)

Lol I love what you posted in there Geisha.

Disclaimer: there is a fair chance you will get massed when you have successfully annoyed him with your message.

:lol:
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

KrazyBomb wrote:

Disclaimer: there is a fair chance you will get massed when you have successfully annoyed him with your message.

I found it rather amusing that people were still offering to do it though... :-D
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

geisha wrote:
KrazyBomb wrote:

I found it rather amusing that people were still offering to do it though... :-D

i'm not sure, but i think i might've annoyed him without even sending him a message >_>

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
wmd9999
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 103304

back when i had my account and was ranked 1st or 2nd i received a message "saying send me 500Kor get massed." so i replied say" as much as i would like to send you 500K UU you did not say please so i choose the massing option." the massing never came so i sent another message 2 days later " I guess i was confused and you want me to mass you so i will honor you request." so after relieving him of 75 billion defense his MS and about 300-400K spies he sent me a message saying" you are the biggest butthole(had to clean it up a bit) and an fu too. he said he was goning find me and beat me up or something." later that day after laughing for about 3 hours at that message i was sad to see that he deleted his account. still waiting nervously for him to beat me up. lol this was one of the best moments for me in this game. have not had another message like that but many stupid ones when i was 1st. i am sure STI has thousands of messages like that.
Labraid
Forum Grunt

I love the physical threat messages. My most recent was from a person that was angry after I conquered one of his planets. He informed me that he had just gotten home from beating up 4 kids at school and he would not mind beating me up as well. Of course I laughed and had to share it with Lord Rylan, who also laughed. So now as I walk across campus or to my car I am on the look out for anyone who might beat me up. There are a lot of them in the world, so which one is he? :D
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Labraid wrote:I love the physical threat messages. My most recent was from a person that was angry after I conquered one of his planets. He informed me that he had just gotten home from beating up 4 kids at school and he would not mind beating me up as well. Of course I laughed and had to share it with Lord Rylan, who also laughed. So now as I walk across campus or to my car I am on the look out for anyone who might beat me up. There are a lot of them in the world, so which one is he? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

BenjaminMS wrote:Geisha, I can tell you that guy/girl's native language is Dutch or some of the slightly variations on that (from former Dutch colonies). Also, if you translate it, it means gay.
Also, the person who sent it is younger then 20 (minimal) and is bad at English.

Advise: mass them :-D

It's quite obvious Geisha got that. That's why she made fun of him by saying homo sapiens.

That n00b deserves to be sat on.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
quickshot84
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld

lmao geisha

wear the tag with pride

and if anyone gives you crap

sit on their account for weeks
Member of Ω Allegiance: 22/6/05 - 7/1/07
www.co-opp.net - because gaming was made to be fun [Clan OhnD, mcsA, mcOhnD!] - {CoD4/CSS/TF2} - #co-opp

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”