Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Connection's

Nice simple suggestion
im gona see what people think of it
simply

Maybe there could be some solid interaction with the main server
say, for example, e can wipe people's abilities, like lower their UP, in return for points, of coarse we wont be able to lower it by 3k or anything stupid, say 100 in return for the top amount of points we can achieve at the moment, not foolproof, but thats the basic idea :wink:

if not this, maybe some intervention can be in-put, would definatly make it more fun

no-one post yes or no comments yet, let's just think of things we could do with this power

thanks
Weiland
Fledgling Forumer

Sorry to post a "yes or no", but i think destroying one's power is too much.

Perhaps boosting people's power, at the cost of your own stuff (eg. Life Force) would be a far more realistic power to be given. (However put a block on boosting your own stuff).

I dunno. Its very controversial (screwing with people's stats)

Perhaps the ability to give temporary boosts or something?
McKay - "Well, thats that! Your mines make one hell of a bang, Colonel. I'm sure the Wraith's ears are ringing."
Patron God of The Asgard Collective
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin
ID: 0

i don't think there should be an connection, as there is already a physical world in ascension.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Angelus
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Or protecting someone from particular people or alliances in the short term in return for losing some life points. This could still laeve account open for attack, but may aid in times of war.
The Mysterious Napkin

Interacting actively with the main server would be felt unfair by those unascended, so this connection should be very light, plus we already have a shell there, which as you play it, is the idea that your character still interacts with his native plane (mmoRPG, remember)

:!: warning: lame idea below :!:

So if connection there should be, it should be a totally useless one : let's add one more button: Windblow.
You could blow wind on a realm in the main, so that they know they're overlooked by an ascended.
Remember it's the main ability of the ascended in the show: half of the ascension-related episodes consist of cryptic saying followed by a wind blow, over the candle, the trees or the air.
I want to blow wind over people, as a mark of my power.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

i think that this idea would encourage those with alliances in main to be more willing to ascend, cause then they could still help their allies in main in the downtime of their account. and thus build up ascensions playerbase...

but thats me, the unascended forum admin...
(i want to ascend! i really do... but i forgot to get enoguh G&R points...)

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
-see's all-
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Admire The Dianalyn wrote:i think that this idea would encourage those with alliances in main to be more willing to ascend, cause then they could still help their allies in main in the downtime of their account. and thus build up ascensions playerbase...

but thats me, the unascended forum admin...
(i want to ascend! i really do... but i forgot to get enoguh G&R points...)

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
-see's all-

BAD ! BAD !

GET BACK DOWN TO YOUR MORTAL LIFE :-D :-D
The Mysterious Napkin

yeah, so we can blow wind on you.
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

I want to create my very own Priors!!!

They will spread true "Origin" and all shall know....
Priors of the Tolah wrote:Hallowed are the Tolah of PURGATORY
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**

Return to “Suggestions”