balance and effects of peronsonal stats

Suggest any improvements
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

so these 40 days are as of when? 40 days since ascended first implemented or 40 days from today when it was put into effect?
Nox
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Nox
ID: 5469

ok, this was put in effect, just 1 question forum whats this:
in some players in cosmos, i see they have XXX planets but whats inside the brackets?? are these the planets that are trained?? their not undeveloped or resource planets????

example:
"Player X Y Realm 1 300(85) Planets Ajna 10000000,555 Dark Matter Units "
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

yes the number inside the bracket is untrained worlds and labor planets. The ones outside are total planets. I added mine up :roll:
Nox
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Nox
ID: 5469

forum, does this mean will be only able to take undeveloped and resource planets with the raid option??? it makes sense if it is that way anyhow, nice work forum :-D
Lindstorm
Forum Grunt

well this is just exelant ...... wasn't the reason of asceded server to give those that weren't as powerfull as others to give a chance ..... and now there are bonuses wich would be great if they were the same but noooo, those that have a lot more ascension points than others will get even more of them and then what, well they will just get their power back and nothing from the main server will be solved
Ivanhoho
Fledgling Forumer

how will this affect reascending... just wondering what you guys figure
insert witticism here
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

Lindstorm wrote:well this is just exelant ...... wasn't the reason of asceded server to give those that weren't as powerfull as others to give a chance ..... and now there are bonuses wich would be great if they were the same but noooo, those that have a lot more ascension points than others will get even more of them and then what, well they will just get their power back and nothing from the main server will be solved

Only time will tell.
Part of what makes ascension so good is taht its so complicated. Investing in one area will greatly hinder you in many other areas, no matter how many ascension points you came into ascension with.
If you play the game smart, then you'll be fine...

And about reascending, someone will have to reascend before we will know more about it ;)
I plan to reascend in about... well... I should enter the top 100 in 4 days, so however long it takes me to get 1k from that point on... we will see...

Return to “Suggestions”