The Return

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
#?#

The Return

It's been so long since I've been here.. It even makes me wonder if there's any one who still remembers me anymore :P

I've travelled the internet far & wide, but there's no place like where Emma was given birth to ;)

So.. Emma is back ;) The one, and the only ^^
Plate Face
Fledgling Forumer

welcome back

i seem to remember you telling me you would "never return"

not that im complaining... :P
#?#

Never is a very long time, such time left to think about coming back on past decisions ;)
~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
:-D :-D 8) :-D :-D

*glomps*

~Syreck
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
#?#

Long time no see Zekk ;) So, who's left from the old times?
Osi
Forum Addict
ID: 0

very few of us remain
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
#?#

Øsiris wrote:very few of us remain

Sadly enough it is.. I've heard of many changes since my disappearance =(
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

there's not to many left around. i think osi and me are the oldest "semi" active spammers around here from the old days. :(

Well, Usul is comeing out of retirement...even if i have to drag him kicking and screaming. :twisted:

~Syreck
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

#?#

[AK]Syreck wrote:there's not to many left around. i think osi and me are the oldest "semi" active spammers around here from the old days. :(

Well, Usul is comeing out of retirement...even if i have to drag him kicking and screaming. :twisted:

~Syreck

I miss those days of spam xD We used to have fun ;) Remember?
I wonder if Appy still remembers the day I broke his staff.. great memories
Osi
Forum Addict

M-A the Almighty wrote:
[AK]Syreck wrote:there's not to many left around. i think osi and me are the oldest "semi" active spammers around here from the old days. :(

~Syreck

we are a dieing race... our guardians have fallen from power, and our greatest warriors have also passed on into memory. I fear that this is the alst of us...
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
#?#

Øsiris wrote:
M-A the Almighty wrote:

~Syreck

we are a dieing race... our guardians have fallen from power, and our greatest warriors have also passed on into memory. I fear that this is the alst of us...

I guess that attempts of reinstating the temple have been made?
Osi
Forum Addict

the temple has fallen into disgrace and new age decadence. it is not worth our support.
#?#

Øsiris wrote:the temple has fallen into disgrace and new age decadence. it is not worth our support.

Hmm so it fell deeper than what I saw when I left..
Osi
Forum Addict

pretty much
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

the temple of spam is now the temple of starry, and will probably remain that way as psi(starry's groom =O) is no longer an admin.

~Syreck

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”