Quantum Same IP when attacking bug.

Brendone
Forum Newbie

Quantum Same IP when attacking bug.

Okay, so I just tried to farm some guy on Quantum and I got the error message "There is a war already raging against this realm, also from your location. You do not want to step into the middle of an existing fray." Now, this messages is supposed to come up when someone with the same IP as you has attacked the guy (recently), but this hasn't happened. One other person plays from my IP (my girlfiend), but we have the IP exemption, and also, she has no strike and hasn't tried to farm *anyone* this wave, much less this guy, so clearly I should not be getting this message.

The guy who I got the message when I attacked was ID 20353 and my Id is 2241.
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Any chance the guy is at the same ISP, therefore get the same dynamic IP as you once had?
Brendone
Forum Newbie

Well I don't know the guy's IP but I have a static IP address (cable internet) that has only changed a couple times in my span of playing the game. So I don't think that would be it. It isn't a very big deal but it was a bug so I thought I'd post it.
Se7en
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Consider it a cost of playing from the same computer as someone else?

In order to play from the same computer as someone else and not be deleted you might have to make some concessions?

I'd like to see someone who knows something answer this thread though

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”