Kill Antis - The verge of brilliance

!Encore
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Kill Antis - The verge of brilliance

Its 7am here and i have been up all nite for no reason adn i got bored so here it is.

I was trying to sleep and I was thinking about the war lol, just a random thaught, and I made the little video in my head of what might happen when someone was massed, kinda cartoony but good graphics for the time of morning. and I got to the part of Sabotage. and I was thinking, a simple little spy cant break a weapon? he would need some explosives or another sort of weapon - right? So I then got to thinking, If im an anti spy and i saw a spy with a gun i wouldnt try to kill him? noo he would destroy me. So when sabbing cant you make it so if the covert is high enough you kill anti's also. Lets face it. Its something the game needs and my idea is on the verge or absolute brilliance.

In my thought also the spys wore dark cloaks with plasma armour and walked kinda funny.
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

The ability to kill Anticovert has been suggested so many times now that I have added it to the common suggestions list. This thread here is now the official one for any discussions regarding the destruction of AC.

Now my 2 cents: I wouldn't like to see that AC can be attacked for the following reasons:

1. It is nice to have at least 1 option to keep your UU safe
2. Training a lot of AC already has it's downside: you can't really farm without risking massive UU losses

Besides there already is a way to kill AC... just be online when you are getting massed and build up a small defence when they start ACing you ;)
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

!Encore
Fledgling Forumer

I know it has been suggested lol but the the way to do it has not. I think
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

Re: Kill Antis - The verge of brilliance

!Encore wrote:In my thought also the spys wore dark cloaks with plasma armour and walked kinda funny.

Disagree with being able to kill anti-covert but enjoyed this part of your post. :lol:
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

!Encore wrote: So when sabbing cant you make it so if the covert is high enough you kill anti's also.

In my thought also the spys wore dark cloaks with plasma armour and walked kinda funny.

If I'm reading thie right AC will only die when the covert is to high right?
Not just "not be able to find the spies as they are to good at what they do"? If that is the case it wont effect game play much as most everyone spies first and is sure to train enough to overpower them covert.

@ Robin.... I agree,I'm just wondering what part of that armor makes them walk funny :shock:

@ Geisha.... I agree to, it sux having a massive income during war time and if you didn't have AC to put the UU in for protection it would definitely hurt. :?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

I second that... if you have millions of UU trained into AC, you basically can't effectivelly farm through defences, as you'd lose hell a lot of them. So it is not 100% safe, which is completelly fine with me.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Aegidius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Lone Wolf
Race: Ancient
ID: 36797

just an aesthetic argument. AC is the only stat in this game that can't be taken down if u wanna make a player look bad. Basically u can be as powerful as u want in a safe way as long u do nothing but train the antis. As I said this is only aesthetic and has nothing to do with the game dinamics but from that point of view AC is a stat diferent from the rest.
btw: I'm fine with the way AC is working now.

EDIT: reading my own post is totally clear that we are all in PPT :-D Aesthetical argument, give me a break!
!Encore
Fledgling Forumer

Lore wrote:
!Encore wrote:

@ Robin.... I agree,I'm just wondering what part of that armor makes them walk funny :shock:

Its the weight from the plasma armour. Its very heavy and in turn creates that fat man/penguin woddle.

:) Tnx for the input. I kinda agree now after reading through. Off to the bin for you mr topic.

- Encore
hfown
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren
Race: season 10+ tauri
ID: 1970200

maybe you should be able to sabotage more, choose to sabotage either weapons, attackers, anti covert, or lifers. (theres a game suggestion on how/if to kill lifers and sabotaging/killing them may be the best way to do it)
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Its not like they are trained to hide and stuff thjey jsut ikll coverts, if we attack the enemy they should die just as easily as their defense troops.
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Lore wrote:most everyone spies first and is sure to train enough to overpower them covert.

That's the part I dislike about AC. If used right, they can take out your spies for free. Way too easy to exploit. I think spies should at least carry a pocket knife and when they get overrun by assassins, defend themselves. They will surely not be able to hold the more powerful assassins off, but will be able to kill a percentage of them. Say one of every ten spies killed takes an assassin with them, give or take.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Sleipnir wrote:
Lore wrote:most everyone spies first and is sure to train enough to overpower them covert.

That's the part I dislike about AC. If used right, they can take out your spies for free. Way too easy to exploit. I think spies should at least carry a pocket knife and when they get overrun by assassins, defend themselves. They will surely not be able to hold the more powerful assassins off, but will be able to kill a percentage of them. Say one of every ten spies killed takes an assassin with them, give or take.

I fully agree mate, but I also think the undefended supers should do at least 1 point of damage. They can surely pick up a rock or a stick or something. I would even be happy with 1 to 100 ratio.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
stefanos
Fledgling Forumer

perhaps all trained forces should be like miners,when you train them a % should go into(trained for life) people,just as the miners are miners for life because they know nothing else,then the strike/def/covert/ac troops would know nothing else also,they cant be untrained but they could be killed
Eric Cantona wrote: "When the seagulls follow the trawler....
it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea".
q3utom
Fledgling Forumer
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 13871

Maybe scrap AC altogether and just have spies the option to kill other spies?
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

q3utom wrote:Maybe scrap AC altogether and just have spies the option to kill other spies?

Thats impossible...

Return to “Suggestions Archive”