The truth about Pumpi .

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

The truth about Pumpi .

As many people have know I got scammed and some others were aswell.

After I was scammed I talked to a person , that added Pumpi on msn (to get hes ID) and in some way's it was the truth and I think I'm almost near it So hereby I will gave the evidence I got .

The guy that added him didn't want that hes name was revealed doesn't really matter aswell , so hes gave me the ID : 47560 , what did I do sended a PM to that ID doesn't matter what I wroted and actually I didn't had a respond back but he changed hes ingame name after I sended a PM

than again I could reveal hes new nick by hes ID and sended him a PM again. and hes asnwered me time.

Well I, pumpi and fhaleen are all schoolmates. We all play(ed) SGW, i have nick bzK, fhaleen Fhaleen and pumpi scammed u. Well, that UUs were sold for money but i dont know who buy it, only he say in school, that he sold 'em for small price.

Pumpi has werry good acc, but he get scammed, and then he make acc (he only say that, no more) and i thin' he cant have more that 500k ARMY.

Well look, I hope u will understand. We all have pretty good relationship, we knew our passwords and that ****. Well sometimes they both log'in from my laptop, so that will explain same IPs.

And, if u dont belive, say to xale, to make conference, with me(mailto:ceptor8000@hotmail.com), pumpi (mailto:david@logar.be) and fhaleen (mailto:fhaleen@hotmail.com)

Well, i am not on his side, dont get me wrong, i dont want ANYONE get scammed, but i dont want to get that threads from u. I will ask pumpi, for his ID or ingame nick, but if he dont play anymore, i cant help. And i hope u understand, everyone choose who can have his password and who not. We are all friens, so that all. Have fun, bye.

here's the screen from the message : http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/973/casepumpiku1.png

Than I PM'ed Fhaleen witch I got a respond from to add him on MSN I did and we talked . and came up with this ---->

Fhaleen [Sigma alliance] - [77873] zegt:
well hi
_- Revolution -_ zegt:
So explain
i know for that scam
as bzk say to you i pumpi and bzk are all scoolmates
i dont want to get in that
he scam u
i know thats wrong
_- Revolution -_ zegt:
Well I, pumpi and fhaleen are all schoolmates. We all play(ed) SGW, i have nick bzK, fhaleen Fhaleen and pumpi scammed u.
Well, that UUs were sold for money but i dont know who buy it, only he say in school, that he sold \'em for small price.
but wait a sec
i dont have anythin to do with it
_- Revolution -_ zegt:
well BzK say's otherwise

Pumpi : (mailto:david@logar.be) ID: ???
Fhaleen : (mailto:fhaleen@hotmail.com) ID:77873
BzK : (mailto:ceptor8000@hotmail.com) ID:47560

Maybe this will give u a head scratch but I think I'm near the TRUTH !

Also their both in [Sigma alliance] So if their friends of Pumpi than I geuss Pumpi is in [Sigma alliance] aswell
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
Avagon's Old Account
Forum Newbie

I just found this thread... though I don't know who Pumpi is/was, if Fhaleen and/or BzK are involved with scamming, Sigma will not tolerate it. We just kicked out DPT / Dirty Pretty Thing for scamming

Sigma does not tolerate scammers, when they are found out we kick them out and sometimes (if they scammed our members and friends) we attack them.

If there are any more scammers in Sigma, we'd like to know and we welcome any help in getting rid of them.
fhaleen
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Look, what the **Filtered** is wrong with u man... I tould u few times, we all played SGW, I and bzK are still playing, well i joined SIgma, then asked bzK if he wants to join cuz we need good members. He acepted. As i say u on msn, i say to few people to ask him if he is still playing, giving him good offers (like verry cheap UUs) and he always said he doesnt play anymore. Our (me an bzk) relationship with pumpi in SGW is bad, but that have no effect in RL. We are still friend.

And one more time, i dont want to have bad name cuz of pumpi.
Well ask few people (like malcom_x) who traded to me or bzK, never had problems.

I cant have any effect on that if he isnt playing anymore, but if i will get any info i'll told u, as a said million times.
TRA
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Fhaleen told me about these problems during the DPT discussions.

Sigma, as you might have noticed, have a zero-tolerance to scammers, multies and any other illegal actions. However, we won't kick people for totally undocumented rumours, that have been produced either to damage Sigma, or because someone wasn't sure.

Be totally sure, and show documentation, like in the DPT-case, and I can assure you - they will be thrown out before they know it.

--T
TRA
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

U want proof TRA add me on msn :)
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
Ergon
Forum Irregular

fhaleen wrote:Look, what the *modded* is wrong with u man... I tould u few times, we all played SGW, I and bzK are still playing, well i joined SIgma, then asked bzK if he wants to join cuz we need good members. He acepted. As i say u on msn, i say to few people to ask him if he is still playing, giving him good offers (like verry cheap UUs) and he always said he doesnt play anymore. Our (me an bzk) relationship with pumpi in SGW is bad, but that have no effect in RL. We are still friend.

And one more time, i dont want to have bad name cuz of pumpi.
Well ask few people (like malcom_x) who traded to me or bzK, never had problems.

I cant have any effect on that if he isnt playing anymore, but if i will get any info i'll told u, as a said million times.

ur not a scammerr =]
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Re: The truth about Pumpi .

have these players been convicted of scamming or not here can someone tell me.
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

lmao
well done for bumping a 2year old topic?

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

We didnt have Admin Mark back then, nor Clarkey. Trade at your own risk.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I believe he is putting together a master list of black listed traders. So that maybe the reason...

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

this is the reason thank you so info please.
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”