My last Post

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
S T I
Forum Intermediate

My last Post

after having my thread sent to the dump & not letting people see how my character was attacked with smear, false information & what ever.

I pointed out what was happening.

I did not slag anyone, i even said i was surprized my this.

This person admitted asking people to do this,

But then went on to slag me off, with incorrect facts,

1) that i was not in the game for 7 months ( when what i had said was I had held rank 1 for 7 months & had taken a break for 3.

2) that i was desperate to win & would go to any means to to win Etc

If this was so all i would have to do is go on MSN as alot of you know & my fiends know a lot about the game.

BUT i had already with drawn my self from the awards.

There was other stuff but the get the gist of what was going on,

Then others jumped in to back this up with other insults

Best one i can remember was from Adamack (or something like that)

because i had posted about this i disgusted him blah blah blah.

Well if people post about stuff witch they see going on & if this is the reaction which they get i can see why so many great players do not post anymore & have left the game.

I did not ask the Forums to delete these accounts,I did not ask them to reset the votes.

What I did ask is for me to be removed form all cats.

I am ashamed to have seen what i through were great players come on the forum & keep quiet ( but it might be because of what treatment my character recieved & they knew better)

but players like Savrun & Teal´auc & jack white who stood up & made there feeling felt ( sorry if i missed anyone but I can not refer to it)

you players have my greastest respect.

players like Robe, REK, Extremer, ETL, FOX, Nox, Wolf 359 Etc & there are alot more i can name deserve to be awared for all they have done.These kind of people make the game what it is, without them there would be no game. So have your MSN Awards

Thats all, now you can carry on slagging me,

because I am no longer " BOTHERED"

Jeff (S T I)

PS The SGW awards for me will always be known now as

The MSN ANAL Awards
Last edited by S T I on Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.
Tok`ra

First Jamie Sheenan, now you.

The fourm's lost two good people in the same day.

:cry:
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

Re: My last Post

S T I wrote:AM I BOVVERED!?!?

Don't go Jeff, you must realise, this all happened in a short time, many players weren't online and couldn't make their feelings felt.
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Tok`ra wrote:First Jamie Sheenan, now you.

I wouldn't blame him, after all, YOU complained about what mods did in order to make the voting as much fair as possible. :evil:

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

And mostly because of you so all respects and thanks should go to you...thank you, REALY....not :evil:

Also S T I, please, don't leave

~N
Last edited by Neimenljivi on Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Tok`ra

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:

I wouldn't blame him, after all, YOU complained about what mods did in order to make the voting as much fair as possible. :evil:

Teal'auc

I also had a nice PM covo with him and we cleared a lot of it up (basicly I misread his post).
You there! Old Woman!

Jeff,

I hope you know my comments in those threads were not directed at you in any way you were simply highlighting a discrepancy, my problem was with the "kneejerk" reaction of the forum staff who have enough access to the backend of the forum to be able to run IP checks, sure it may be time consuming but they did volunteer for the job.

I must say though this forum has lost 90% of the appeal it once had and that was not alot!

As long as you stick around in-game I say its no loss not to be posting on the forums, in fact I know a few others thinking about doing the same.

Much Respect Jeff, as always!
Tok`ra

Jammie Sheenan, S T I, who will we loose next ?

geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

Jeff, I have moved all topics about the awards to the Dump as they all turned into flaming and name calling and didn't really lead anywhere. The thread was not moved because of what you started it about, it was moved because of what people were posting in the following posts. I didn't really see a way to save it from turning into spam, flaming and name calling.

You know you are respected by everyone on the forums, so please don't take this personal.
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

CRASSUS
Mammon
ID: 0

Edited and PM sent. If you wish to read the post refer to STI's post at the bottom of the page.
Last edited by CRASSUS on Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mammon, the least erected Spirit; for even in Heaven his looks and thoughts Were always downward bent, admiring The riches of heaven's gold.
Shaitan
Forum Irregular

Re: My last Post

S T I wrote:after having my thread sent to the dump & not letting people see how my character was attacked with smear, false information & what ever.

I pointed out what was happening.

I did not slag anyone, i even said i was surprized my this.

This person admitted asking people to do this,

But then went on to slag me off, with incorrect facts,

1) that i was not in the game for 7 months ( when what i had said was I had held rank 1 for 7 months & had taken a break for 3.

2) that i was desperate to win & would go to any means to to win Etc

If this was so all i would have to do is go on MSN as alot of you know & my fiends know a lot about the game.

BUT i had already with drawn my self from the awards.

There was other stuff but the get the gist of what was going on,

Then others jumped in to back this up with other insults

Best one i can remember was from Adamack (or something like that)

because i had posted about this i disgusted him blah blah blah.

Well if people post about stuff witch they see going on & if this is the reaction which they get i can see why so many great players do not post anymore & have left the game.

I did not ask the Forums to delete these accounts,I did not ask them to reset the votes.

What I did ask is for me to be removed form all cats.

I am ashamed to have seen what i through were great players come on the forum & keep quiet ( but it might be because of what treatment my character recieved & they knew better)

but players like Savrun & Teal´auc & jack white who stood up & made there feeling felt ( sorry if i missed anyone but I can not refer to it)

you players have my greastest respect.

players like Robe, REK, Extremer, ETL, FOX, Nox, Wolf 359 Etc & there are alot more i can name deserve to be awared for all they have done.These kind of people make the game what it is, without them there would be no game. So have your MSN Awards

Thats all, now you can carry on slagging me,

because I am no longer " BOTHERED"

Jeff (S T I)

PS The SGW awards for me will always be known now as

The MSN ANAL Awards

I will be checking that thread..wasn't on for a bit..those who slagged off someone just trying to report a breach of forum rules will be dealt with.
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

STI, if you choose to leave, either the forum or the game, your prescence will be missed.

Tok`ra wrote:Jammie Sheenan, S T I, who will we loose next ?

Where's JS's goodbye thread?
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Tok`ra

Tollan Phoenix wrote:STI, if you choose to leave, either the forum or the game, your prescence will be missed.

Tok`ra wrote:Jammie Sheenan, S T I, who will we loose next ?

Where's JS's goodbye thread?

He hasnt posted it yet, Im just that good.

That or I was talking to him on MSN.
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

Moved by me to the 'Quitting section'

And sad news to hear your are leaving the forums, I have allways liked your posts.

BW
S T I
Forum Intermediate

Apadamek wrote:While i may have not had the "whole story" i recieved by facts by way of several people. It was quite obvious you just were shouting at jamie sheehan and accusing him of multi'ing just to win. All those posts of "pathetic" and such were all directed No matter how slightly at J.S.

Then this personal insult were you somehow managed to make everyone feel sorry for you. I suppose the "disgust me" comment was a little harsh and for that i apologize.

You however with your current behavior have yet to show anything but a spoiled child who isn't rewarded for tattling.

EDIT: I'm sorry you hate the votes now? then why did you ask for them to be taken down because people were multi'ing. At least stand up for your views like a man.

Also, though i don't consider your character nor your personality appealing and or useful I am sad you took that statement so much to heart. You don't disgust me it was harsh and uncalled for however why do you even care what i think...,for weeks when "elladan" was in a "coma" i was criticised every defense i had was massed every spy killed i was called a coward a knave and berated on MSN. However i turned out to be right did you see me quitting hell no! because i didn't care what they thought

P.S. theres a quitting section for a reason...

could not resist this one lmao

Now this person really shows us what a compleate & utter Moron there is out there.

They by there own words get there info about something from other sources or hearsay, they don't bother to read the posts at all or are so ignorant they don't bother to read it.

While i may have not had the "whole story" i recieved by facts by way of several people. It was quite obvious you just were shouting at jamie sheehan and accusing him of multi'ing just to win. All those posts of "pathetic" and such were all directed No matter how slightly at J.S.

I in fact reported this, did not name name but i said i was surprised that the person who was being voted for whould do this.

I also asked to be removed from the cats. so i had no more intrest in taking part.

I made no such post about Patheric, so i don't know hwere he got that from.

Then this personal insult were you somehow managed to make everyone feel sorry for you. I suppose the "disgust me" comment was a little harsh and for that i apologize.

lol this was mentioned in amongst others which were thrown at me. It seems that others think the same as me & why are you apoligising, if this is not so.

You however with your current behavior have yet to show anything but a spoiled child who isn't rewarded for tattling.

again, I reported something I saw, do bug reporters/cheaters get the same tretment. How many times do I have to say this I WITHDREW from the AWARDS.

EDIT: I'm sorry you hate the votes now? then why did you ask for them to be taken down because people were multi'ing. At least stand up for your views like a man.

REFER TO THE ABOVE ANSWER AGAIN (how many more times)

Also, though i don't consider your character nor your personality appealing and or useful I am sad you took that statement so much to heart. You don't disgust me it was harsh and uncalled for however why do you even care what i think...,for weeks when "elladan" was in a "coma" i was criticised every defense i had was massed every spy killed i was called a coward a knave and berated on MSN. However i turned out to be right did you see me quitting hell no! because i didn't care what they thought

Just because you got lucky on one thing, does that give you the right to speak to people like this. No it shows you for what you are.

just read his post he has got none of his facts correct, he even said b4 he edited it that i had slagged the Hive of in High empty Thread & called them cowards. what a load of crap,
i didn't even post in the thred & don't know what the hell he is talking about.

All Epacknow this is not correct & could not be further from the truth.

As for me acting like a child :roll:

we can all see who is the child,

let me post about my big house & expensive cars. I am such a big person you should take notice of me because i can slag of players because i have a nothing account.

http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... hp?t=68232

just a big mouth with a spoilt childs mind

sorry for the personal note but when a person is attacked like this they do tend to hit back but like i said you carry on.
:wink:
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.

Return to “Quitting....”