I gotta go

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)

Will you miss me?

Yeah your alright
41%
Nah you make me cry
19%
Whatever
40%

Total votes: 70
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

I gotta go

Right, my account is up for sale..

I am sorry about all the manure that has been spread this past week and this is the main reason I am leaving.. I am sorry I offended anyone and wish I could take it back but I can not..

I might stick around on the forums although as wolf said whats the point in doing that if I dont have an account :lol:

Anyway all joking aside.. There are a few people who have quit the game to whom I would REALLY and I mean REALLY like to have my account so if they contact me via PM here or on MSN mailto:jamsheehan@hotmail.com they are welcome to it..

Today is also a very proud day for my account as for the first time ever I have a RANK 1 attack :-D :-D :-D I will probably use it to mass a few people before I leave.. :-D

To whomever gets my account best of luck with it and once again best of luck to everyone who plays this game..

Regarding CIA/CoP war I wanted to remain neutral because I have friends on all sides.. And in a war if you have even one person you are not willing to decimate you can never win that war.. So as I have TOO many friends on both sides that I wouldn't bring myself to hit their accounts I decided to remain neutral.. For this I have been called a coward and other things.. I respect your opinions and I know this is a war game and everyone gets destroyed eventually however if its a case of me hurting a mate or trying to end this war as soon as possible so I can help them rebuild their accounts I will choose the help them everytime..

Regarding the Hive.. The hive is something special to me like my adopted alliance.. I would like to thank Dundee for making me part of them and part of their history.. I am glad to have served with such fine and coregeous(So spelt wrong but im rushing) players.. It was me who ordered them not to fight and it was me who told them not to get involved.. The reasons are as follows.. The hive was nearly destroyed the last time they went up against alpha it was down to 13 players when I took command and now are a good fighting force for an alliance.. The teamwork I have experienced over the last 3 months is extraordinary.. I wanted a training war with them before they took on someone large and powerful hence that is my main reason for keeping them out of this war.. Nothing else..

To the EPA, guys you are my real family, I saw earlier that Stoney was being accused of being a cheat.. This is not the case.. Stoney is as much a cheat as EtL or Replijake is a cheat.. He has been the best CO I ever had and if he ever takes on a new officer they will be lucky to have him.. Slugg is a bad ass BAMF and he has my full respect.. Pele even tho we haven't been getting along lately I still think of you as a great mate.. TAD, your the soundest guy I have ever met, I am sorry things ended the way they did.. Genoneill.. Dude.. Rock on.. Spaz.. Mate Im glad your back.. Wolf dude seriously get your account back :-D Q3 haha I got to rank 1 strike before ya :P nah seriously dude next time im in london you getting a drink on me :-D

There's loads of guys im forgetting.. I don't want to make a big deal outta this best of luck to everyone..

Knowing me I may return ingame someday................... I may hang around here tho..

Best of luck

Jamie

P.S. I will keep my mates on MSN..
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

bye
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Tal_Rasha
Forum Regular
Race: ..::retired::..

You have been nominated for the bigest progress ingame and you wanna quit afte a year of hard work?
Good luck in r/l man ;)
Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth. Aesop
want a sig? ^click^ to see my work - if satisfied, PM me
CRASSUS
Mammon
ID: 0

J.S. cmon don't leave...i suppose if you have too...i'll talk to you on MSN i hope.
Mammon, the least erected Spirit; for even in Heaven his looks and thoughts Were always downward bent, admiring The riches of heaven's gold.
Nightmare
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Legion
Race: Roman

don't leave mate :cry:
nooooooooooooo
Hai. I'm zeb. How do you do?
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Jamie, all I can say - Don't leave. :(

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
GunZ
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Genesis
Race: System Lord your God
ID: 1902907

Dude....stay
GENESIS IS RECRUITING !
Field Marshall wrote:Trying to decide whether you are "GunZ the Protector" or "GunZ the Destroyer"...because however evil it is, the speed at which it's been done is unseen and brilliant! How on earth is a whole Empire scared of you :-"
Spoiler
tweetygirl
Mistress of Broken Hearts
Alliance: Olympus
Race: God

not even 2 wks ago you helped talk me out of leaving (for about the millionth time). so all i have to say is...

WTH

i know where you live, don't make me hunt you down and.. wait nm.. you'd like that.. errr.. well .. i guess i can call you and i know our bond extends beyond a game.

whatever your decision is, i wish you the best always.
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

awwwwww... dont leave Jamie... i'll miss your massyness :D plus who could ever take over the hive and not cause it to become chaos :lol:
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

sorry i had to pick nah u make me cry, cause im a big softy when somone leaves :P
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
Madness81
Forum Irregular

well i really didnt know you. but many have and im sure they will miss you. good luck with rl and im sure you would make everyone happy if you stop by from time to time to say hello.
Hansbrough
Forum Expert

Ok I'm going to be a hypocrite here and say, JAMIE, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE!!!!

ok I said it and I feel better... but seriously mate, don't let a bunch of nobs run you off -- it's not your fault everyone loves the Irish more than other cultures
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

i think he already sold his account
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
generaloneill

THIS POLL IS FIXED!!!!!! :lol:

seriously though, start a new account and ascend this time, ill look you up on msn and help you out with some of cops UU.
Nightmare
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Legion
Race: Roman

generaloneill wrote:THIS POLL IS FIXED!!!!!!

i completely agree with you :shock:
it's lies!!
Jamie don't leave :shock:
Hai. I'm zeb. How do you do?

Return to “Quitting....”