Hack section.

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Tok`ra

Hack section.

I propose have a section ONLY for reporting when your account has been hacked or the PW guessed so that fourm can more effectivley find people this happens too.

To further that, have the prime rule of the section be that you can only post in it if youre reporting it having happend to you or provioding evidence, otherwise your post will be deleted no questions or warnings given.

The second rule would be stiff penalties for people making things up.

Third rule would be any resources transfered while an account is proven to be under a hackers control would be recoverd, the recipents would be handled semi case by case depending if their IP matches that of the hacker (IE: did they hack it, or just get sent the stuff)

This occured to be cause a guy I know ingame got hacked and still hasnt gotten any reply from the admin team.
Squeaky
Fledgling Forumer

yea that was me its bull apple, took them long enuf to even have a look then never got a reply and no stuff back, its been over 2 weeks since it happened and iv had to rebuild all by my self and a little help from friends i would have just like s little bit bak just some uu band my gr points i lost cosz of it but nah and im not the only person this has happened to before i have had a few friends have this happen to , im not crying but i just thought it was a little unfair that admin didnt even giv a little help that was all

sori if i didnt make sense i was drinking

Squeaky

Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Hack section.

Tok`ra wrote:To further that, have the prime rule of the section be that you can only post in it if youre reporting it having happend to you or provioding evidence, otherwise your post will be deleted no questions or warnings given.
and then the poster saying what happened? why was my post deleted? I didn't get anything form mods/admin. How is this ok? etc, etc.?
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Tok`ra

Re: Hack section.

Spacey wrote:
Tok`ra wrote:To further that, have the prime rule of the section be that you can only post in it if youre reporting it having happend to you or provioding evidence, otherwise your post will be deleted no questions or warnings given.
and then the poster saying what happened? why was my post deleted? I didn't get anything form mods/admin. How is this ok? etc, etc.?

Ok, maybe a bit harsh, but you get teh gist of it.

Hacking (or guessin someones PW as most often happens) is cheating yes, but it falls into a differnt catagory as well, as it heavily effects 1 persons account.

Plus, having a seperate section for this would make it much easier for fourm to check on it

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”