So what changes are coming up next for Ascended?

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

311 [TA] wrote:still abunch of whinners

boo-hoo, boo-hoo, boo-hoo

You've got people who whine about defective game updates. And then there's people that just whine about people that whine.
If these people have been able to convince Forum of something wrong with an update, so can you. Or you could just whine about how everything's unfair and those people always get their way, boohoo.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Saber
Forum Irregular

Hey guys can we keep at least one section of the forum from being either CIA or COP propaganda. It is already spammed in general and colosseum. At least keep the ascended forums pure.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

311 [TA] wrote:So it seems that HEN is bluffing........

Hensenshi wrote:As far as the possible update, if it does go into effect, I can promise you that there will be a good few people who have great ascended accounts becoming very great in main all of a sudden.

Wow, you must be the knife that is round all the way around in the drawer. :roll:
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

I REALLY hope this comes in, in affect making my main account stronger would just make my ascended account stronger, seeing as I have 4 ascentions left :-)
Oldman
Forum Grunt

i agree with you there hells

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”