Greatest Replicator list?

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
Come_Forth
Forum Expert
ID: 0

I used to hate when other people would post on the forum about me being a traitor since I attacked every race even reps. Jaxin showed everyone the error of not attacking your friends/race. Would you rather a friend or a enemy have the naq? Of course you would rather have a friend have it, and if you can steal it the odds are that some random person is going to steal it. Of course you would not mass a friend. I think that the argument is strong. I am too lazy to find the post where he first said it.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

That argument arised waaay too often. :P

I wonder if it'll arise with alliances too, sinc ethere are more members in some alliances than there were in some races before... :P

"Is it right to attack people int eh same alliance as you?"
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord

I miss the race era. That's where more than just ingame statistics flourished, but the character of each player as well.
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Agapooka wrote:That argument arised waaay too often. :P

I wonder if it'll arise with alliances too, sinc ethere are more members in some alliances than there were in some races before... :P

"Is it right to attack people int eh same alliance as you?"

I would say yes to attacking alliance mates, unless you are in an alliance that never gets farmed. I was never farmed when I was in D12, but the minute I left I started getting farmed :P
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

Me Me , o wait I aint a replicator :-D thougt I'm a NanoTiMaster :lol:

Yer the list is fine :)
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
MLX
Fledgling Forumer

greenman wrote:SGC will always be the king replicator to me.

SGC attacked me 2 days ago, he's clearly Tauri these days.

On another note, I remember when I started I was looking around for a decent ranked Replicator to make my commander, then I looked for a Nano Ti Master, and contemplated a System Lord for a while, but those weren't my proudest moments.
Atm, I'm planning to make Cancer Boy my commander. He's offered me a lot and I'd be stupid not to take it.
All I really want atm is to ascend and check out the Ascended wars, since it's so secretive.
I know I lose everything when I ascend, but the benefits outweigh the negatives.
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Let's finish this, and have some sort of visual award for the winners who still play. We could also have awards for replicator alliances, top 3 or so.
John Stuart Mill
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Come_Forth wrote:Let's finish this, and have some sort of visual award for the winners who still play. We could also have awards for replicator alliances, top 3 or so.

BUMP - plus we need to think who were great replis and who were great players who happened to be replis... :wink:

EDIT:

Just looked in the top 100 and there were no replis - some NanoTis but no replis. :cry:
assyrian worrier
Fledgling Forumer

ETL was a good replicator long ago

ETL was a good replicator long ago, shouldn't he be on the list, when i started playing he was still a replicatior at rank one i think he desives a place on the list. and there still is an all replicator alliance there is 2 or 3 of them DT(dark twilight and several others) there mostly nano ti and repli but that still of the same race.
meet the true spammer (roar) i have a sig shop if you would like to see some work of mine.
go to [img]here[/img]
all ways buying turns at 1k turns for 60k, broker me at 82855
BL1P
Forum Intermediate

Magni wrote:
Come_Forth wrote:Let's finish this, and have some sort of visual award for the winners who still play. We could also have awards for replicator alliances, top 3 or so.

BUMP - plus we need to think who were great replis and who were great players who happened to be replis... :wink:

EDIT:

Just looked in the top 100 and there were no replis - some NanoTis but no replis. :cry:

some nanotis how rude !
assyrian worrier
Fledgling Forumer

i think caprica meens by this post

i think caprica meens by this post is the best of the replicatiors ever and most well known.
like he is on the greatest goa'uld and he's a living god(i.e. no longer a goa'uld but he is well known thus why he is on the list
- so i dont think we can just get off with just repli's but who are the well known ones.-
meet the true spammer (roar) i have a sig shop if you would like to see some work of mine.
go to [img]here[/img]
all ways buying turns at 1k turns for 60k, broker me at 82855
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

BL1P wrote:some nanotis how rude !

lol. Blippy - you're account isn't too bad, I guess. :lol:
noxOn`
Forum Irregular
Alliance: I