respond to your emails!!!!!!!!

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
kurnous
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Warlords ofBriton
Race: System Lord
ID: 19920

respond to your emails!!!!!!!!

Whilst the time is being taken to clean up the forums and lock the forums and generaly try to "calm" us down, but not explaining what we are agitaded by and why we need calm down, would you catch up on emails as well please?

You have been messaged about IP issuse by me now more than 6 times this year, AND NOT 1 RUDY RESONSE YET! You have also been messaged a few times before Christmas, and none of them were responded to either.

You have also been emailed by some of the people that I want to share IP with and guess what????????? Yep thats right. You have not responded to them either.........

Then there are the other threrads raised by other peolpe saying they have asked for shared IP. GUESS WHAT?????????????? No response from you about that...............

So its been said before by many peole (but not the game admin people) that this needs to be addressed.

The exuse that you have lots of emails to deal with works. Then you say its 250 (which is a lot). But are any of them from before Christmas? I dought that. that suggests that IP issue have just been ignored and passed over. In fact it sugests that about 6 people have been ignored for 6 months.
ID = 19920
Tok`ra

I once posted about gettin ignored like that.

A short time later I recived a 5month ban .........

But you do realize that fourm rarley reads the fourms right ?

The fourm mods and admins are differnt than those that mod the game.
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Emails sent to admin are not emails sent to me. ;)
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Dragonians
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Dragon Company~
Race: Blood Angel
ID: 19756

try getting in contact with admin sue, you may get a quicker responce from her
ImageImage
Tok`ra

Dragonians wrote:try getting in contact with admin sue, you may get a quicker responce from her

mailto:Urgent@Stargatewars.com is the only email you should send to.

The others tend to be ignored.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

and you will still get the same respond. ask a forum admin about it. and he will refer you to a topic why its locked
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Tok`ra wrote:
Dragonians wrote:try getting in contact with admin sue, you may get a quicker responce from her

realize that if you ONLY send to that one, the emails that are NOT urgent, are passed on to the others...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Tok`ra

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
Tok`ra wrote:

realize that if you ONLY send to that one, the emails that are NOT urgent, are passed on to the others...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

yeah, but thats the main one to get a respone.

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”