You have been upgraded to a post ascension advanced race

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

ok - some answers :)

1) all weapons are now equal in power.
2) yes - it is easier to get an offense than a defence.
3) if anyone wants to be a new race, email me with playername, ideally player ID, and what race you want (mailto:admin@stargatewars.com) -- i will do this for the next week or so...
4) the weapons are a bit more expensive compared to power given -- not 4x though! and -- with bigger weapons, you need less troops to get the same att/def power. less troops means less deaths. you are -in effect - just better.
5) you are not your old race. you therefore do not get their bonuses.
6) the 5% to att/def/cov/income replaces the old bonuses
7) if someone chooses to go back to the normal races, and feel something is unfair for some reason, email me and explain. since you 81 people are really the 'beta' for this, I can look at some things on a case by case basis.
8) i make no guarantees some things will not change (weapon repair costs, weapon cost/power, cost/power of super units, etc, or anything else). My goal is to have these races slightly weaker (but better balanced) than the normal races ... but -- with potential to get more powerful with reascension. I will not, though, make crazy drastic changes :)

That's all teh questions I can remember from the thread...
Don't make me use this!!!
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Forum wrote:ok - some answers :)

3) if anyone wants to be a new race, email me with playername, ideally player ID, and what race you want (mailto:admin@stargatewars.com) -- i will do this for the next week or so...

Just to clarify, this means if you want to go say, from Tollan to System Lord?

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

forum i hope you realize im going to cry like a baby until i get my 5% income bonus, ive trained troops and changed defcon but it's still not giving me the extra 5%

baby crying in

:cry:
Weiland
Fledgling Forumer

Its good to finally see some new races integrated into the game, but i think we shouldnt have to re-ascend to make ourselves as equal as the other races or woteva it is.

I wasnt planning on reascending, just rebuilding to help protect some weaker members of my alliance, but atm that isnt going to happen.

Oh, by the way, unique techs? I can hear myself thinking ZPM out loud...
McKay - "Well, thats that! Your mines make one hell of a bang, Colonel. I'm sure the Wraith's ears are ringing."
Patron God of The Asgard Collective
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

40xuntrainedx1.05 -- what do you get? (oh - and add your commander bonus if applicable - take off officer rate, and defcon rate...)

chunkysoup wrote:forum i hope you realize im going to cry like a baby until i get my 5% income bonus, ive trained troops and changed defcon but it's still not giving me the extra 5%

baby crying in

:cry:
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

"slightly" ....

Weiland wrote:Its good to finally see some new races integrated into the game, but i think we shouldnt have to re-ascend to make ourselves as equal as the other races or woteva it is.

I wasnt planning on reascending, just rebuilding to help protect some weaker members of my alliance, but atm that isnt going to happen.

Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

yes - advanced to advanced...
Nuto_vixen wrote:
Forum wrote:ok - some answers :)

Just to clarify, this means if you want to go say, from Tollan to System Lord?
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

Weiland wrote:Its good to finally see some new races integrated into the game, but i think we shouldnt have to re-ascend to make ourselves as equal as the other races or woteva it is.

if u dont like it u can always change back to the less cool but more powerful reg races
Weiland
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Sokek, those who reject to enlightenment must be destroyed.
McKay - "Well, thats that! Your mines make one hell of a bang, Colonel. I'm sure the Wraith's ears are ringing."
Patron God of The Asgard Collective
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

oh, did i leave that part out? Well im not Ori so... im close (tolah)

*smites*
curiousmanners
Fledgling Forumer

Question: Do we count towards the universal control now are we gonna get a seperate thing like ascended or are we just not gonna count towards that we just live there kinda thing

Curiousmanners
Last remaining warrior of the APMT
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

well i have no officers, no commander, no defcon...

untrainedunits * 40 * 1.1 (no comm bonus) = what im gettin exactly

the 1.05 aint there...
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

chunkysoup wrote:well i have no officers, no commander, no defcon...

untrainedunits * 40 * 1.1 (no comm bonus) = what im gettin exactly

the 1.05 aint there...

Are me and chunkysoup the only two people affected by this bug?

Mine is still UU*40*1.1*0.9
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

i think noone else has botherred to calculate but hey, i stand to lose a decent amount of naq to this, so yea i care
Nox
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Nox
ID: 5469

forum said:

so can u change my title to the race NOX, cause if the weapons and everything are the same, and The Nox make more sense than the Tollan (they were one of the 4 ancient races) can u make that, i would love to be from the race Nox :-D :-D

about the rest, im happy with it, ofc i would like a discount on spy lvls or unit production :wink: and cheaper super soldiers, lol :-D :-D

good work forum

Return to “Ascended General”