An Ascended Alliance

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin
ID: 0

nah, don't really like it, it would be boring, its not really a war game if we do that... remember it takes 40 odd days till someone can descend, and the more ppl the better as the rank mod won't be so effective.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Weiland
Fledgling Forumer

We could be like the ori in main maybe...

Ask people to donate / devote themselves and their armies and resources to us, and in return we shall help them ascend!

Then, when they have all surrendered their stuff to us, we kill em! :D
McKay - "Well, thats that! Your mines make one hell of a bang, Colonel. I'm sure the Wraith's ears are ringing."
Patron God of The Asgard Collective
alexandro98
Forum Newbie

The problem is lot of us have previous alliance. There are Furlings, Omega, OoC, TA, etc.. We would form little sub alliance's under this new alliance, and there would be squabbles between them.
We also have Alliance friends on main that havent ascended yet but are going to eventually. We wouldnt want them to fall to the alliance once they ascend, so they would want their friend to get invited so they dont get knocked out. Thus our alliance would get bigger and bigger and not so "Elite".
So basically we would have to choice between the ascended alliance or our old alliance.
The only way I can see this to work is everyone swear to the new alliance over their old alliance.
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

like thats ever going to happen,
how about everyone tries to join Omega and bows down to us, and swears loyality?

RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

I like Dougy's idea best
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

ROFL.

I suppose we could be like the stone masons and have secret hand shakes. :-D

Really I want a load more people in ascension...it'll make it much more interesting.
XIZOR
Forum Regular

Xanthors wrote:i like the idea, it will keep us being an elite, and we wont have to share our ascended power with anyone else:)

took that right out of my mouth
curiousmanners
Fledgling Forumer

ok heres the deal I LOVE IT i say we take the ascended server and main through force smite the ones who walk outside the rules and smite all people who only believe they are worthy

May ascenscion be kept for the elite

make a forum and a memberlist however only give it to those who are loyal to our cause i volunteer for a position of power

curiousmanners
Last remaining warrior of the APMT
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

curiousmanners wrote: i volunteer for a position of power
curiousmanners

Very noble and generous of you Curious. :lol:
curiousmanners
Fledgling Forumer

what can i say i like having power i'm the leader of a treaty in main leader of stuff in real life and i'll volunteer in ascended

I will bless you with my experience

magni, thnx for noticing lol

later
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

i must ask y u guys want to do this? not much a challenge is it, knocking down the little ppl before they have a chance to fight and keeping all of us in a safe friendly atmosphere... hello!! this is a war game true there alliances already but there is no monopoly alliance which makes it fun.

and now u guys want to make an alliance made up of the strongest members in the ascension!! and the members control 80% at least of all the ascended!?

and how are others meant to prove themselves worthy of joining?? if no-one attacks eachother, wat do they prove their worth in? how the train the most worshippers??

as u can see i'm quite strongly against it, of course if Omega approves of this alliance then i would join as i serve Omega but till then i'm not liking all this peace in the air. I didn't manage to getting to the ascended server playing with dolls and being nice to everyone, even tho due to it i got massed at least 3 times but i still ascended :P

oh well thats my little speech for tonight for war and not peace in a war game. And if ur going to say well we would be attacking ppl that newly ascend... *clap* *clap* well done in hitting a child and getting away with it. don't u guys want a challenge of descending urself if u planned a war wrong or something, having a risk!?

now i've finished :-)

Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

Well having put some thought into it, I've actually come up with what could be a pretty effective strategy against us if we try keeping people out. I'm not going to elaborate about it right here but it could be done with the right approach.

I think the initial challenge would be to take over the main server, and prevent people from ascending that way.

As far as alliances, I believe most people who ascended were leaders of those alliances so they could probably get away with this without too much trouble. How about if nobody is asked to attack members from their main alliances. If you have friends who you want to ascend...hurry and get them to ascend soon then!
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

guess my speech fell on deaf ears :cry:

curiousmanners
Fledgling Forumer

sry dougy we heard u we just don't care to us its a challenge and i'm for the alliance i would love to take over main and have our alliance in anscended but if you've noticed the number of ppl ascending is growing and with it our competetion eliminate compettion we gain more power

We take out who we want (i like the no attack ur own allaince members thing) but no matter how many we take out there will always be too many for us to get and there will be ones who grow in power

its like russian roulette
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

As a big part of one of the alliances that have a fair few members in ascension I would just like to say...

BWAHahahahahahahahahaha

You people aren't really that scared... are you?????
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**

Return to “Ascended General”