MultiQuote Mod

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

MultiQuote Mod

It's difficult to put a structured arguement forward in one post where you are cross referencing points from different users. It involves a lot of copy and pasting and occasionally losing the momentum of what you are trying to get accross in writing (:P). If it's possible to manipulate the coding on these forums and install new mods (I don't know) could we possibly see the MultiQuote mod installed?
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

is "multiQuote mod" sort of a feature to quote several users? or is it something else?
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Tok`ra

Feature to quote several users.

I suggest the search of google
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Might I raise this again only for it to be so kindly ignored?
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

once a converter for phpBB 2.x to phpBB 3.0 is released, this will be a feature... so no worries... only thing lacking is that converter...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Why thank you sir.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Interesting mod. :) Sure would make replying in length a whole lot more legible.

As for such a converter... one would wonder why there's none to date? Can't be *that* hard. In fact, there's supposed to be a converter included with phpBB3.0RC1... following: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=529109

(Attempts to lend a little hand... realising that no doubt every option is being pursued and investigated already.)
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

[KGB] Jadzia wrote:
(Attempts to lend a little hand... realising that no doubt every option is being pursued and investigated already.)

SURE.
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

yes, sure. of course. she's right, you know. Once a converter to phpBB 3.0 is made, there will be a massive update of unknown sizes and the mods' jobs will be alot easier ;)

I mean, er... the forums will be more user friendly... of course...... :D

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”