Pungemo - RL Issues

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Pungemo
Forum Expert
Alliance: Imperial
Race: Ancient
ID: 58630

Pungemo - RL Issues

Hey guys, for anyone who cares I've hit some rather crap real-life issues. I'm gonna take a week or so... sort some priorities. After that I'll decide whether I'm gonna continue playing or not. I probably will.... but atm I just need some time. Anyway, if I don't post again.... it's been a pleasure playing with you gentleman... made some good friends. Shoutouts go to everyone at Imperial, AO and TC. As well as ZPM, not that he plays anymore. A few other guys.... but I really can't go through any more posting now... I'm just gonna go to bed and try to stay unconcious for as long as possible...
"Perserverance is more prevailing than violence; and many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little."

- Sertorius
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Hey Pungemo, I know you weren't/aren't the best loved poster on the forums. As a matter of fact, I don't know if that's valid, or just random flaming.
Either way, I wanted to say it sucks to hit crappy times in real life. I hope you'll find a good way out of it or if that's what you need, strength to carry on. Good luck, and godspeed.

I do hope you get back, of course. Just in case you don't. :)
Pungemo
Forum Expert

Thanks.... I think I've sorted it mostly out.... but it's gonna take a bit to get it all on track.....
"Perserverance is more prevailing than violence; and many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little."

- Sertorius
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Good luck with real life issues. You have been funny sometimes on these forums, even if sometimes things got wrong. But you fought for what you thought and faced many enemies.
Pungemo
Forum Expert

Well my real life issues have kinda been worked out.... I'm not at all happy with how they worked out... but this forum has actually proven a good distraction.... escapism ftw! Anyway, I'll be back playing properly in a couple of days. Academic career and personal lives kinda shattered I guess I'll have more spare time :lol:

- Sertorius

Return to “Quitting....”