Time to leave

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Dagormatix
Fledgling Forumer

Time to leave

Well I've kinda lost interest in the game of late, and despite all my efforts to rekindle it I just don't seem to get the same enjoyment out of it as I used to.

I've had some great times playing SGW, a few (but by no means all) notable mentions are:

Starting up my account... Geisha sending me 500million, and being like "OMG! I'm freaking rich!!!".

Farming Omegans and Alphans before I knew any better... Which geisha (my then CO) never saw lmao :) (This is way back when I first started playing, and we were in an alliance called reapers bane).

Having someone in RB (reapers bane) say to me: "You do not want to piss those guys off (speaking about various more powerful players I'd attacked), they mass people for fun! :shock: , and thinking "I want to be one of those guys".

Getting my account massed in a few mins on bloody sunday after spending months building its defence...

Trying to get DD to let me into their alliance.. And thank god failing. They would have hated me..

Getting into DDE, and being "one of those guys" who masses people for fun without fear that my alliance would **Filtered** at me if they all got massed in return.

A noob simply sending me 250K uu rather than brokering it.. which as I had 0 defence and was asleep obviously got raided away.

Getting drunk while taking out a whole alliance with my strike team as a training mission and massing numerous defences to 0 with an 80bill strike cos I forgot to take my finger off the enter button lol :)

If I've missed any memorable moments then please don't take offence, they were just the first that popped into my mind on this Monday morning before I go to work.

Some people who I want to thank for the fun I've had:
Damn.. I started writing the list.. I realised I was going to forget someone for sure... I felt bad.. I decided to simply not make a list. Although I must thank geisha above all other people for getting me involved with the game and always helping me out if I've needed it. I better stop there...

I'll be selling off my account, my UU, and my Naq for $$. I'm not going to return I dont think, and I could really do with the cash as I plan to go to Aus for a month at the end of summer and will need ta buy some fosters or whatever the hell it is they drink there... Chilled Kangaroo urine or something I expect... (only jk).

Good luck to all my friends in the game. Have fun and worship your god REK!

Thats it... there doesnt seem much else to say... I'll be around for at least another week selling my stuff... Dismantling my empire etc.. ;)

Cheers

~Dags
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

Sad to see you leave :(

Good luck with everything!
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

sad to see one of my farms go(j/k)...tho u were a good one :-D anyway, u were a good opponent and have fun in real life :wink:

~Neimenljivi
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

:cry:

Laters man, take care.

:cry:

-Ben
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Good luck man, see you on the forums,

PS: why did you never get on TS.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

Re: Time to leave

Dagormatix wrote:
Farming Omegans and Alphans before I knew any better... Which geisha (my then CO) never saw lmao :)

lmao good thing I never saw that...
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Dagormatix
Fledgling Forumer

Geisha: The funny thing was... Non of them ever even sent me a PM, nevre mind hit me back... Talk about lucky lol :)

W1D0W: I will def be coming on TS.. but atm I'm not even playing WoW... 9 days till all assignments need to be in.. got one finished yesterday, another 4 to go... :( Then two exams... then FREEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMM!!!!
Dagormatix
Fledgling Forumer

Meh... I didnt think I'd feel so bad... Damn It's only a game..

Well everythings sold.

I feel like I understand why people come back to this game now...

Well I've got tons of Uni work to do.. So I certainly wont be around much for a couple of weeks... But I hope to catch up with a few people when I've got a bit of time after I finish :)
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Good luck with all your work, you better get decent grades :P
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Seconded. :)

Return to “Quitting....”