im

Jaffa15
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

im

IM not sure were to put this but i thought it would be really really good idea and I would LOve to see it happen but the chances are that it want but im just seeing if I am the only person out there that woundnt mind seeing this happen I would like to see a Stargate SG-1 computer game but not like 1st person player They are all ready coming out with that game but a a game Like Age of Empires or Empire Earth or Rise of Nations somthing like that but with Stargate i think that would be a good idea im just seeing if im the only one who thinks that :?: 8)
Shoot for the moons even if u miss ull land among the stars
Furling
Forum Newbie

i think it would be better for a turn-based game, like Civilization, but it would be a mash hit, thats for sure, if the AI were any good :D
Jaffa15
Forum Grunt

/

ok well ive never played Civilization ive played the three games i mentioned but not Civ so i dont know if that would be better are not
Enfant Terrible
Forum Grunt

Re: /

Jaffa15 wrote:ok well ive never played Civilization ive played the three games i mentioned but not Civ so i dont know if that would be better are not

You should try playing it. IMO it's one of the best PC games ever made. Stargate Wars is a lot like Civ but with less detail and no map.

Or how about Stargate: Total War (from the total war series) which mixes turn based play and RTS combat. Hell you could even add in Missions every turn or other turn where you play first person style to go get some special weapon or artifact that improves your units (kind of like Warlords where you could send your hero on quests although you couldn't do it in that much detail). Or you can participate in a space race and add a racing component as well ..and um they mention the Stanley Cup in one episode so you could add in NHL 2005 or something and see if Teal'c is right and the Canucks win (ok maybe that last suggestion is a bit overboard).
Jaffa15
Forum Grunt

ok thank you for your thoughts but i havent played Total wars either LOL
Jack Oneill
Forum Newbie

lol, that would be good.
World Power 3:
Link: Soon (TM)

Gloria:
Link: http://p200.ezboard.com/bgamegoddess

Star Wars sim:
Currently under construction. Link soon TM

Please send me a instant message if any of these sim's interest you.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

all of this is beyond everyone working on the game.....
although -- a StarGate-QuantumGate option might be here soon :) (HINT)
what does that mean? good question... time will tell.. (actually - no it won't -- the quantum gate does not rely on time....)

point is - full graphic interface games will come from other sources :) ... IF they want to make them at all....
_Apophis__
Fledgling Forumer

haha, i play age of empires , the first version and im expert at archerwar on it so this would be a cool idea, so i can own u all :D hehe
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Re: im

Jaffa15 wrote:a game Like Age of Empires or Empire Earth or Rise of Nations somthing like that but with Stargate

I was thinking more in the lines of an RPG, Baldur's Gate style. At least that's what I thought a few years ago. And then they came out with Knights of the Old Republic, and I was satisfied for a while :mrgreen:

Still, the KOTOR engine would be very cool for a stargate RPG 8)

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Kali

that would be a great idea i thought of something like that as well like would be crazy to be able to control ships and armys.........i actually had a list of what weapons, ships, etc would be in the game with also research options as in RON so that each research done would result in improvements of somesort such as bc 303s and since its pretty crap with no tech in it then when you research can add shield tech, assssgard weapons, hyperdrive etc ........wondering how hyperdrive could be used in a strategy game i wrote it down somewhere............uufftt
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

hyperdrive could improve attack and defense: quicker to get to an area under attack(defense), good for hit and run tactics(attack)
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Jaffa15
Forum Grunt

ok do you think that a strady game like Rise of nations or EE (empire earth ) or age of empires will ever be created for Stargate SG-1
Kali

I seriously doubt it but if i knew how to make games ill make 1 4 sure. It would be a game fit for a God!

Return to “Suggestions Archive”