my 1st post, finally gets access

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
OzZiLLa
Forum Newbie

my 1st post, finally gets access

hello's.... introduction to all the asgardings ...Being that unit production is sooo slow is that normal? & is there a wing commander thats needs a new to the game playa,,, send pm or let me know.. :shock: :)
Chris77722
Forum Irregular

ohh so confused :?
OzZiLLa
Forum Newbie

yeah i am/was too when i wrote that. Its from glancing at:Accept New Officers: This checkbox determines if you are willing to accept new officers. If you are happy with your current officer/commander situation, you may want to NOT accept new officers. If you are not accepting new officers, the 'make this user my commander' option on the stats page (given after clicking a user name on the ranking or attack screen), is not available. .don't really understand that part yet, maybe i just need to find an asgard alliance... i guess 8) just winging it :twisted:
Chris77722
Forum Irregular

huh? the Co box is if you have officers (btw I am looking for some) and I know of a great all asgard alliance
General Disorder
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Hi and welcome to the game. I have been playing for some months now and it can be fun. I will help you any way I can my ingame name is the same so pm me ingame and I will send you some stuff.
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Well welcome to the game. Don't worry with time and experience the game will become simple to you. You just need to find a nice commander and maybe a nice Alliance who will help you along. Just watch when you attack people. Never attack people whose income or army reads ???. But with time you will come to realize that the game can be fun and you get to talk to really nice players. Yes UU production does take time. If you make yourself your own commander you get a slight boost in UU production. But as you get stronger you will be able to boost all you stats and then become even more powerful. So good luck and hope all goes well for you. If you may have anymore questions my ingame name is Cyclonus and my id is 92342.

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”