Sports Section

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...

Should there be?

Sports rock, put it in!
56%
Are you kidding me? NO!
44%

Total votes: 9
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Sports Section

I think it's been mentioned before, but a sports section would be good. I mean, we have music and a book section :?
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Come_Forth
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Haha don't even compare books with sports :P
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Lol, that was a stretch. However, there are lots of lost, homeless, sports topics in this and that, wanting a nice place where they can get together. Where is your sympathy? :P
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Well I do seem to notice a lot of soccer (football) threads.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Yep. And they need a home. This and That is too busy :-D
The Phoenix Awards!
Stubert
Forum Spammer

go on, stick it in. itll fill up fast. I hope..

soccer season in england is nearly over but others are just starting. then theres rugby, golf, tennis, snooker, pool, sumo, racing, swimming, running, tiddilywinks, boxing, wrestling, doing Qs mother*, cricket, gaelic, hurling, poker.......could go on for years.

*yes, doing Qs mam has become a professional sport due to the huge audiences it attracts and the massive number of people doing it

We need a home, we cant be like Shamrock Rovers.. we just cant. it wouldnt be fair
Q MAN wrote:i have to admit,i was ownd by ly!!!

PROUD HALL OF SHAMER
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

Re: Sports Section

Tollan Phoenix wrote:I think it's been mentioned before, but a sports section would be good. I mean, we have music and a book section :?

Yes, I have asked for one before, and I know ALOT of people want this to happen. So PLEASE make it so number 1.

BWG
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Bad Wolf, did you vote no?
The Phoenix Awards!
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie

Thanks Forum, we love you.

This can be locked now.
The Phoenix Awards!

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”