Henshu Scammer Oweing £20 or 1.5mill uu (UPDATE)

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

funkynote

name : Hurricane15
id : 1909970
team : [ Godz Of Entity ]
Henshu

quit because we owned him
Mattson

ye but i wasnt that 1 that did it was i, i just know who did it.. and like u said.. u aint bothered about it anymore cz its just a game init.
funkynote

ya but he is still a scammmer

i only massed is m8 for not sending my uu so he got is m8s to mass me
Mattson

he didnt tell us to, we saw saw what u been saying on the forums and we decided it wud be fun.
funkynote

Re: Henshu Scammer Oweing £20 or 1.5mill uu (UPDATE)

WHO SAYS PAYPAL SUCKS I DONT HEHHEHEH

20 Jun. 2007 PayPal Case closed
20 Jun. 2007 PayPal Refund issued
20 Jun. 2007 PayPal Email sent to seller
20 Jun. 2007 PayPal Email sent to buyer
20 Jun. 2007 PayPal Refund initiated

We have granted this claim. The online tracking information provided by the seller was not sufficient enough to confirm that the item was delivered to you.You have received a refund of £20.00 GBP for this claim. Any portion of your original payment that was funded with credit has been refunded directly to that credit line. Please allow three days for the refund to appear in your balance.

Transfer To Credit Card 20 Jun. 2007 Completed Details -£20.00 GBP £0.00 GBP
Reversal From michael moss 20 Jun. 2007 Completed Details £20.00 GBP £0.00 GBP
Mix
Forum Irregular
Alliance: D-Generation X
Race: Ancient
ID: 5928

Well done in getting it back :D

:roll:
Image <-happens if you don't bow before REK...
REK = God...
_SIN_, You Will Not Be Forgotten...
"Bumblebee, Stop lubricating the man"
deathruler
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Oh yer ur kwl mix lol :lol: not
The Lord Tepes
Fledgling Forumer

Re:

clarkey wrote:
Henshu wrote:You can't prove that the UU was not sent, The trade history means nothing, Could of sent it direct, You just got owned, Now if you didn't bring my friends into this, I would of sent you the Units..

They'res no prove that I did not send you it, and theres no prove that you aint received it, I'll post our discussion on forums another time of TS2..

Right I don't exactly want to get involved in this in any way shape or form.... but... I had to point this out.

In the quote above, you said (see highlighted bit in first paragraph).... then you said (see highlighted bit in second paragraph)! These contradict each other!!!!!

lol nice spot - so the evidence is there by his own statement
The Lord Tepes
Fledgling Forumer

Re:

clarkey wrote:
Henshu wrote:You can't prove that the UU was not sent, The trade history means nothing, Could of sent it direct, You just got owned, Now if you didn't bring my friends into this, I would of sent you the Units..

They'res no prove that I did not send you it, and theres no prove that you aint received it, I'll post our discussion on forums another time of TS2..

Right I don't exactly want to get involved in this in any way shape or form.... but... I had to point this out.

In the quote above, you said (see highlighted bit in first paragraph).... then you said (see highlighted bit in second paragraph)! These contradict each other!!!!!

nice catch
quickshot84
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Billyj99 wrote:
clarkey wrote:

nice catch

why are you posting 2 months after your last post of the exact same quote :s
Member of Ω Allegiance: 22/6/05 - 7/1/07
www.co-opp.net - because gaming was made to be fun [Clan OhnD, mcsA, mcOhnD!] - {CoD4/CSS/TF2} - #co-opp
The Lord Tepes
Fledgling Forumer

i didn't realise i had posted it before, or that this was an old topic.

i didnt even realise there was a second page to this before.

so sorry about that

, though funnily enough my thinking hasn't changed if i said the same thing now as i did way before, lol

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”