God quest

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
scben
Fledgling Forumer

God quest

i was just looking over my histories and i saw that someone did a god quest against me. it said that i repelled it then somehow i lost some of my spies cause they got caught could someone please help me understand this.

here is what my log says:
As the forces of XXXXXX Intelligence encroach on your realm, but not without you being alerted... You engage your defences, call upon your Ascended powers to determine the originating planets of the offenders you captured, and eliminate the homeworlds of the Intelligence! Yes - ascended law allows for such retribution... You are sure that XXXXXX now also knows you are watching them closely!
now i am fine with that part but then it goes on to say
You have been discovered! XXXX of your Ghost are captured, and are forced to divulge their planets of origin. Under Ascended Laws, the penelty for beings caught in such actions is destruction of their home world! Additionally, General Ben is surely now watching you closely.

now i don't get that last part did i lose the planets or did the other person also if i did how did i lose them. help me please
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

I'm guessing that, that part was meant for the intruder to your realm
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
scben
Fledgling Forumer

ok i just saw u have been discovered not u have discovered XX ghost

Return to “Ascended General”