just a thought

Suggest any improvements
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

Re: just a thought

Lore wrote:If you want to see a true "Skill" server then simply remove all forms of identification from all accounts. ALL of them.

This will end the true downfall of ascention.

Interesting. Nearly impossible, but very interesting idea. :-)

Although Mojo with his army would be rather hard to remove his identity from :lol:

ID=60881
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Munchy wrote:
Lore wrote:If you want to see a true "Skill" server then simply remove all forms of identification from all accounts. ALL of them.

This will end the true downfall of ascention.

Interesting. Nearly impossible, but very interesting idea. :-)

Although Mojo with his army would be rather hard to remove his identity from :lol:

Removing the identities may be possible, but players will the be refered for a period of time by their IDs. After some time, someone will godquest all the accounts and the identity will be revealed to a group of players.

However, i realy like the ideea, but it would hurt if for example i`ll descend a friend.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

Nigatsu_Aka wrote: After some time, someone will godquest all the accounts and the identity will be revealed to a group of players.

Err, little late there.
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Hensenshi wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote: After some time, someone will godquest all the accounts and the identity will be revealed to a group of players.

Err, little late there.

I know, i know... maybe they can also change the IDs... new unknown identities, new IDs. =)) Anyway, i was just saying that Lores ideea isn`t bad. :P

Return to “Suggestions”