increase in new account stats

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: increase in new account stats

yes, the personal turns thing could help out a lot... giving them a few k of those would make things easier for them (and make more stay), while not risk multies in the same way...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert
ID: 1949343

yes the personal turns idea was a very good add by admin and i agree it wouldn't affect having more multies if they where personal turns
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Lore wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:This isnt a bad idea at all,

Maybe give a new account 500AT's that cannot be transferred, i dont agree with handing resources to people when the start to boost them, as they never learn the game,

Good idea, heck give them 5K AT (Non transferable) to start with.

Agreed. Turns instead of naq or UU. With the turns they still have to build in order to use them effectively and get the most from their free 5K.

The more the new player learned ingame, the more he could reap from those 5K
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Saturnine wrote:
Lore wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:This isnt a bad idea at all,

Maybe give a new account 500AT's that cannot be transferred, i dont agree with handing resources to people when the start to boost them, as they never learn the game,

Good idea, heck give them 5K AT (Non transferable) to start with.

Agreed. Turns instead of naq or UU. With the turns they still have to build in order to use them effectively and get the most from their free 5K.

The more the new player learned ingame, the more he could reap from those 5K

Seems like the best idea to me! :-D
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

I say give them 10K (the max) to start with. Then do not allow them to start generating AT until every one of them is used.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Saturnine
Forum Regular

Lore wrote:I say give them 10K (the max) to start with. Then do not allow them to start generating AT until every one of them is used.

Even better!

(this idea actually helps out with another game suggestion being discussed right now too >>>>)

Then the server could delete the newer, abandoned accounts faster! If a player didn't generate turns in one month, they would be deleted?

I'm just partial to deleting old abandoned accounts of people who played their ass of!
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Saturnine wrote:
Lore wrote:I say give them 10K (the max) to start with. Then do not allow them to start generating AT until every one of them is used.

Even better!

(this idea actually helps out with another game suggestion being discussed right now too >>>>)

Then the server could delete the newer, abandoned accounts faster! If a player didn't generate turns in one month, they would be deleted?

I'm just partial to deleting old abandoned accounts of people who played their ass of!

If the account has SS on it it needs to be vacated not deleted.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Saturnine
Forum Regular

Yes, yes. Good ideas folks.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

actually, better would be till 90% of them are used... otherwise they could end up with 1 at left... 90% would mean 9000 used, 1k left... if they use that many, they'll most likely know how to use them properly...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Zeratul wrote:

actually, better would be till 90% of them are used... otherwise they could end up with 1 at left... 90% would mean 9000 used, 1k left... if they use that many, they'll most likely know how to use them properly...

I can go with that, but you can still burn 1 AT LOL

Start at 15K? then its even, should end with 0?
hahahahahahahahaha

OFC, this is explotable to an extent. You could send resources to a new account to have them mass someone with those turns,,,,, but honestly 10K AT are so cheap that"would it be worth it"?
Reason, youll get dead.
_Rube_Dragon_
Forum Expert
ID: 1949343

yea prob wouldnt be worth sending to the new account for 10K at and even if they did easily noticed and dealt whit if they woudl be found out as multies
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Lore wrote:Start at 15K? then its even, should end with 0?
hahahahahahahahaha

not all people that are newbies use 15 ats all the time... also, 10k is enough to start out...

Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Zeratul wrote:
Lore wrote:Start at 15K? then its even, should end with 0?
hahahahahahahahaha

not all people that are newbies use 15 ats all the time... also, 10k is enough to start out...

I was poking fun mate, yes I agree 10K (The max) is a perfect amount.
Reason, youll get dead.
Eternal Serenity
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan
ID: 1922320

I think more AT would be a fine start then. Would make things easier.
Nobody101
Fledgling Forumer
Race: guess???
ID: 0

10k seems a bit much as if they are shown by others how to raid properly they can quite easily get well over a million army size in a day or to, i no thats not very big but then when we all started we had to work for weeks to get that, i think we will end up with alot of new accounts growing very fast at the start then they run out of turns and realize how slow this game is and quit, thus making a flock of slightly bigger abandoned accounts, i would say have less turns and just provide them with supers and lifers so they cant be raided away or sent off to other accounts

Return to “Game Suggestions”