Premiership Transfers

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
Stubert
Forum Spammer
ID: 0

Premiership Transfers

how do you think theyll turn out? wholl go where?
Q MAN wrote:i have to admit,i was ownd by ly!!!

PROUD HALL OF SHAMER
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

Looks like United are spending big in an effort to hold onto the League next season. Nani, Anderson and Hargreaves already bought at an estimated 50Mil pound.

Meanwhile Chelsea have got Pizarro on a free and got Sidwell from Reading. Aswell as some 16 yr old. Oh and Alex was already our but we only get him this season.

Haven't heard much about Liverpool and Arsenal.

Real business won't start until La Liga ends, then we'll see the papers go into over drive. Is Villa, Torres or Eto'o coming to England? Who'll get them? Is Lampard and Henry going to Spain?
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

I hope we get Torres, I think we need an out and out strike. Im happy with our buys so far. But we need a strike for sure.

BWG
Biscuit
The Crumbly One

Eto'o is leaving, as is Messi (rumors) from Barca. They'll be sorely missed by the fans, including myself.
Torres wasn't doing so well this season so far. Got thrashed by Barca recently.
I do not want to see Lampard going to Spain. Beckham was enough. You couldn't listen to the English commentators when he played.
"You know who will be taking this free", "The referees only give him cards so they can get their picture into the papers".
I do hope to see the Premiership getting top players as it needs it. In the sense that English football needs more flow and beauty in the game.

If Eto'o goes anywhere I would prefer that he would go to Chelsea as they need another striker. If that happens then I would like to see Torres go to United. That would make it interesting. Liverpool can just rot in limbo like they did last season :wink:
Weirdfish
Forum Irregular

Bad Wolf wrote:I hope we get Torres, I think we need an out and out strike. Im happy with our buys so far. But we need a strike for sure.

BWG

For sure..

Theres loads of speculation on Anelka, Owen, Eto'o, Defoe, Berbatov, Torres and hell... even Viduka!?!?!

I'd like to see Berbatov join us after his season at Tottenham
PrOdiGy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 80371

haha titus has moved to wigan on a free. they are so relegated now with him AND heskey in the starting line up
Bluefox21
Fledgling Forumer

lol yeah to be honest can't see messi leave and realistically etoo won't be going to the premiership although I could easily be proven wrong! torres is quality and I would cry if him or tevez went to liverpool ( im an everton fan) any idea on bartons future?
PrOdiGy
Fledgling Forumer

Bluefox21 wrote:any idea on bartons future?

newcastle bound with parker going to west ham apparently
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

Eto'o to Chelsea and Torres to Untied, from a Chelsea fans point of view I wouldn't mind that.

And if they all play to their best ability Chelsea would have an amazing set of Strikers:

Drogba
Eto'o
Shevchenko
Pizarro
PrOdiGy
Fledgling Forumer

glory supporters
Weirdfish
Forum Irregular

Emperor Martin wrote:Drogba
Eto'o
Shevchenko
Pizarro

How can you add Shevchenko in there? he aint quality :lol: :lol:
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Middlesbrough will win nothing your transfers can do about it sorry.
Bluefox21
Fledgling Forumer

lol shevvie will be quality next year if chelsea have the patience remember drogbas first season....
Destruction1
Forum Irregular
ID: 58339

Re: Premiership Transfers

Utd should make a name your price bid for Berbatov. He's another Cantona in the making. Enough confidence to try the little bits of magic and to allow the young players around him to develop into even better players (Ronaldo, Rooney, Nani).

The most frightening thing for the rest of the premiership is the average age of the Utd squad at present. All the players being bought or recalled from loans are 20-23. Another class of 92 me thinks. :-D
Sig by Alpha13snake
Bluefox21
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Premiership Transfers

yeah they have a serious youth development program still the premiership is gonna be alot more balanced in the next few years :shock:

Return to “Sports Section”