Tok'ra is looking for hosts!

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Tok'ra is looking for hosts!

Hello, as you probably know I have recently recived a symbiot. I am now a Tok'ra! Tok'ra is growing again to it's former glory! But we need new hosts! If you hate the goa'ulds, if you hate the SL, if you are despert for knowledge, if you wana fight among the biggest hater of goa'ulds, then you are the right person for Tok'ra! If you decide to join Tok'ra please contact me over my msn: mailto:OmocSGW@gmail.com or contac Teal'auc of the Tok'ra. The only thing you have to know is, that by joining the Tok'ra you will not lose anything, you will only gain a huge ammount of knowledge and huge ammount of respect! All details about Tok'ra are followed over msn or pm...

We want you in our army, we need you in our army, we ask you to fight the goa'ulds among us!
Last edited by Omoc on Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
velya
Forum Addict

Re: Tok'ra is looking for hosts!

begging for host, very low,
Omoc
Forum Elite

We are not begging, we are calling, we are recruiting...

You went to far this time! You came to our home talking bad about Tok'ra, how dare you! One more post by you in this topic and we will take this ingame! And i am totally serious! We can roleplay and have fun on the forums but do not spam our thread in our forum! Once again move your snaky ass out of here!

Do not take this personal, but i agree with Korra on this one, you should stop posting in this thread, you do not have permisson, this is Tollan thread and Tollan part of forum. I will move my posts out of your part of forum if you wish so, but i aspect you gona do the same now, when we ask you to!
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

velya wrote:begging for host, very low,

Kree kek ha'shak!

*eyes glow*

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

I am amused by this :smt029

:D

Omoc wrote:Hello, as you probably know I have recently recived a symbiot. I am now a Tok'ra! Tok'ra is growing again to it's former glory! But we need new hosts! If you hate the goa'ulds, if you hate the SL, if you are despert for knowledge, if you wana fight among the biggest hater of goa'ulds, then you are the right person for Tok'ra! If you decide to join Tok'ra please contact me over my msn: mailto:OmocSGW@gmail.com or contac Teal'auc of the Tok'ra. The only thing you have to know is, that by joining the Tok'ra you will not lose anything, you will only gain a huge ammount of knowledge and huge ammount of respect! All details about Tok'ra are followed over msn or pm...

We want you in our army, we need you in our army, we ask you to fight the goa'ulds among us!

Yep Goa'ulds SL like Jadzia and me for exemple :roll: ...

You'll not take any thing ingame cause of RP, if you have a VALID reason KGB policy allows to strike back, there is NONE here, hence you not allowed to act ingame.

velya wrote:begging for host, very low,

You see how much they desperate? :lol: :lol:

You can do roleplay BUT you not allowed to act ingame, I'll do nothing if you do nothing else than doing RP, I'll only do RP.
8) 8)
Ash
Forum Addict

veyla is velya, and shes rping, respond in kind rather then pulling out the guns and threatening in game retribution. If shes getting you irritated, then i have to say shes doing a very good job of role playing.
and if you cant keep up, then by all means come to the temple team up with Jack and rip her to pieces.
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Sign me up! I publically support the Tok`ra movement.

@Ash: Just recruit Thal and set him on her :lol:
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Ash
Forum Addict

That would mean i'd have to recruit him.:shock:
I prefer to sit back and watch Jack and Velya rip each other to pieces every night. :lol:
Spoiler
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

And what will happen when you army is strong? Sit around and ask more people to join?
velya
Forum Addict

Tollan Phoenix wrote:Sign me up! I publically support the Tok`ra movement.

you realise he keeps trying to sab me and FAILING, i wouldn't count on him
Ash
Forum Addict

Wasn't planning on it, i have one officer and thats all i want at the moment
Last edited by Ash on Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
velya
Forum Addict

my commander sent me 500 turns, apart from that he lets me be, i don't need to beg for anything, i raid what i need
Omoc
Forum Elite

I will catch you up on msn as soon as possible!

And dear apophis, i can take ingame whatever i want. I know the rules of KGB and i will not broke them, belive me, but i have full right to attack velya if i feel so. Of course i know i have to inform leader first, but if she does not provide good reasons why not to i will do whatever i want.... However her next posts were maybe more constructive and not mean (as much as goa'ulds posts can be) so no hard feeling atm...
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Omoc wrote:

I will catch you up on msn as soon as possible!

And dear apophis, i can take ingame whatever i want. I know the rules of KGB and i will not broke them, belive me, but i have full right to attack velya if i feel so. Of course i know i have to inform leader first, but if she does not provide good reasons why not to i will do whatever i want.... However her next posts were maybe more constructive and not mean (as much as goa'ulds posts can be) so no hard feeling atm...

If she attacks you you can strike back, but you cant pick on random people and attack them for not naq hits and no reasons...

Btw your colour hurts eyes a little as I'm in prosilver skin...
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Omoc
Forum Elite

First of all, change skin, this would be 4th time i would change color, and i just won't do it anymore sory, there is no way to make everyone happy. And i have nothing to discuss here. It is actually getting annoying, with every post of yours i'm starting to think about staying in the alliance... pelase stop pointing that alliance out becoue we all know how sensitive things are atm (exams...). So just stop.

p.s. show me the written rule that i can not attack anyone if he/she doesn't give me a reason...

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”