All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Introduction to the Goa'ulds and System Lords

LoL my host soooo shown your speech can be pwned!
What makes you think that it's not me who talks? Oh and prove that's not me hehe :D !!!Anyway Apophis is a silly n00b :D He doesn't even manage to destroy entire galaxies in one shot by his Mothership for now :lol: :lol:
You are the n00b as you don't even manage to see in the darkness if I wasn't here ha ha owned!
pssst :roll:
hehe 8) one of differences between a God and a host :P
I'm younger than you though!!! :-D I'm 17 and you erm...over 1500 :shock:
Me=a god
You=not one!

Ok...
Anyway what prove have you that I don't talk here?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

HAHA, goa'uld actually blended with immature kid, spoiled brat, I'd say... ahhh, that explains a lot. Teenager who thinks he can do everything he wants... :lol:

Johauna
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:I don't believe that. Goa'ulds proved many times they pretended it was host talking.

Teal'auc

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Bahbahbah, did you hear that, Teal'auc? Now who is desperate here... :lol:

Indeed, right you are, Jo.

I know I am right, you don't need to assure me. Anyways...

The Host of Teal'auc
Johauna Firali

Teal'auc

Much better off than arguing with one's own self, hmm?.. :smt047
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Nicholai Brocov wrote:Much better off than arguing with one's own self, hmm?.. :smt047

Hey! Except few moments me and Teal'auc are having good laugh... :lol: :-D

Johauna
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:HAHA, goa'uld actually blended with immature kid, spoiled brat, I'd say... ahhh, that explains a lot. Teenager who thinks he can do everything he wants... :lol:

Johauna

:roll:
At least I am not a weak host that would revolt against my symbiot lol I have also expandment desires, ambition is quality when you know using it carefully and profitably!

Don't call me a kid! It is a personal insult!! :lol: :lol:

Jim, you KNEW they had NOTHING BETTER to reply so they try to find excuses coz we killed their argument mwhahahaha I'm a god in messing things up :sge

Like if your speech impressed me about immaturity crap stuff ha ha :D like IF ALL tokra hosts were mature :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I prefer to be "immature" Goauld than being a "mature" tokra and so wearing a "fashion" hat :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Well, most of those who met me know i am not weak, Jimmy... :-D Me and my symbiote benefit from each other, so we are, in fact stronger. Soooo... now, buzz off, kiddo :lol:

Johauna
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Well, most of those who met me know i am not weak, Jimmy... :-D Me and my symbiote benefit from each other, so we are, in fact stronger. Soooo... now, buzz off, kiddo :lol:

Johauna

A God never listens to people who tell him to buzz off! :sge
Something you maybe not used to?
You'll learn to be used to it! I dont shut up, only few people can succeed in making me shuting up, only by asking.

People hardly manage to silence me as well, I'm big mouth, more and more, not less and less he he :smt077

Now excuse me I am going to watch best sport in world, REAL FOOTBALL (aka soccer)!
Spoiler

Spoiler
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Åpophis ™ wrote:A God never listens to people who tell him to buzz off! :sge
You'll learn to be used to it! I dont shut up, only few people can succeed in making me shuting up, only by asking.

People hardly manage to silence me as well, I'm big mouth, more and more, not less and less he he :smt077

Now excuse me I am going to watch best sport in world, REAL FOOTBALL (aka soccer)!

That's your problem, Jimmy... you both are ONLY big mouths... and that's about it... :-D

Johauna
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
Åpophis ™ wrote:A God never listens to people who tell him to buzz off! :sge

That's your problem, Jimmy... you both are ONLY big mouths... and that's about it... :-D

Johauna

If I was only a big mouth that'd be known!
Spoiler

Spoiler
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Åpophis ™ wrote:If I was only a big mouth that'd be known!

It is known fact you are big mouth, don't worry, Jimmy :lol: :-D

Johauna
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Enough with the pillow-talk, save it for your wedding night you two.
You know what they say, opposites attract, hehehe.

[jk] :-D
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Opposites may attract but bitter rivals I dont see that happening besides Pops would be exiled from the SL council.

Johauna Teal'auc which would you prefer me to address I am not always as impolite as other gods are. My host is far from speaking to you. He willingly served as the host for his god. I did give him a choice, live forever and be one with your god or serve me forever in the mines. If you read my history which is a little further down in this section I will even go and bump it for you he had no real choice :sge Obviously he chose to become one with a god.

My dear you seem to be an understanding member of the tok'ra not as rash as some of your counterparts nor as foolish as your dead leaders but how can you not see that your rightful place as a goa'uld is among the other gods ruling this galaxy. You said that us gods have pretended to speak as though we are our hosts but where is the proof that you too are not doing this and so showing us your true desires through your "host" and having Teal'auc pretend to be tok'ra and by thus allying yourself with those who seek to destroy all goa'uld who are gods and can therefore never be destroyed.

My dear Teal'auc you seem to think that everyone is foolish enough to believe that you are the point around which all of the tok'ra can rally and thus arm themselves against gods when in fact there is no arming against gods and therefore what you are doing is leading misguided people to their deaths for a cause that has long since stray from its original purpose as well as decayed and fallen in upon itself.

I honestly believe that you know what I say when the power you wield can corrupt you and change you to the point where you no longer follow the teachings which you profess. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and though you are far from wielding absolute power you do still command quite a bit and you do have absolute power over all the tok'ra so in a sense you do have absolute power just not absolute power over everything.
Spoiler
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra

Don't get me wrong, snake... i do not wish to rule to anyone. I just want justice taking place. I am verry against any opression! So don't try to make my symbiote, Teal'auc, look like goa'uld... or even me?!! I am human from Tau'ri who willingly blended with her... so yeah, keep this talk for someo of your underlings, but it's not gonna work on me!

Johauna
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

just like a tok'ra to ignore my question :lol:
Spoiler
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
ID: 0

While you lot have been arguing back and forth over something or another that I couldn't get motivated to read, I, Anubis, have been doing research on the answer to life. I'm coming up with 42.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”