Valen,Stress, Ect....

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Valen,Stress, Ect....

Well, my return is a bit short lived. In the short days since i've been back, I have been insulted, called a bully, and had sexually explicit words thrown at my wife. Those words are too nasty to be here, but I will post his id in this post.

Frankly, I don't need this kind of stress in a war zone. I only came back to chat with friends and play along side them. I didn't even seek any great power. But, for those that did support me. I am sorry to let you down.

ID = http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=[modded per user request]

Feel free to sit on him, though It was explained to me that it might earn omega/geisha retribution.

Never heard of omega hiding someone like that, nor sheltering someone who insults in a sexually explicit manner.

I didn't believe people when they said that the alliances have changed. Well, I won't be darkening your doorstep anymore.

The rest of my account will goto Valen, who I massed the other day. After such time, I will try and find a home for what remains of my account. IT's a good starting account, so someone will be happy.

Good luck everyone, and smooth sailing.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Re: Valen,Stress, Ect....

Bill, I think you need to rethink this buddy. Remember buddy, sticks and stones. All he is is just talk. He can't do anything to you. Even if he massed you you have what, 90% of SGW backing you. You got to stay big guy.

As for that account, I'll request it onto my alliance's sit on forever list.

And if what Bill is telling me on MSN about a certain Omegan and a certain Alphan then that is so wrong and they should ashamed.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

From what I hear, I don't have the backing of 90%.

Some feel that i'm dishonest.
Some feel that i'm a bully.
Some told me point blank that the game is better without me here.

Frankly, I think the quality of membership in omega has gone downhill...looks at geisha.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Zeon
Forum Elite
Alliance: THe criminal web

mother of mercy help me, this is the last thing I need, but i feel I should speak up. I was in that TS. I wasn't there for the first part, but I did witness the second, when said name calling took place. Now I don't condone putting others down especially in the wordage that was used, but sometimes you do need to take responsibility for the situation you place yourself in. Why come back in after being asked to leave? Why antagonize an already volatile situation. A lot of this is attention. Some bring good attention to them selfs and some bring bad. I ask you. If there was all this drama before you left and now back mere days and the drama is back, have you asked yourself what it is about you that brings it about. I know you have no control how others act, but is there anyway possible that the drama that seems to follow i is in someway related by your own behavior and possible no matter how unpleasant slightly celebrated by the attention it brings?

I wish you luck if you decide to leave, but hope that blaming others for how you life or environment treats you will maybe change. I know from personal experience that until you look in the mirror and decide how your life will be it will always be dramatic.

In the end this is just a game and how we each choose to play it is within our own choices.
Sovetski wrote:Once FRA always FRA, we are almost as addictive as this game.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

(DDE) zeon wrote:mother of mercy help me, this is the last thing I need, but i feel I should speak up. I was in that TS. I wasn't there for the first part, but I did witness the second, when said name calling took place. Now I don't condone putting others down especially in the wordage that was used, but sometimes you do need to take responsibility for the situation you place yourself in. Why come back in after being asked to leave? Why antagonize an already volatile situation. A lot of this is attention. Some bring good attention to them selfs and some bring bad. I ask you. If there was all this drama before you left and now back mere days and the drama is back, have you asked yourself what it is about you that brings it about. I know you have no control how others act, but is there anyway possible that the drama that seems to follow i is in someway related by your own behavior and possible no matter how unpleasant slightly celebrated by the attention it brings?

I wish you luck if you decide to leave, but hope that blaming others for how you life or environment treats you will maybe change. I know from personal experience that until you look in the mirror and decide how your life will be it will always be dramatic.

In the end this is just a game and how we each choose to play it is within our own choices.

Actually, it's not TS. IT's the pm's that I received ingame.

And like I said...They are very vulgar and offensive.

Bill
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

(DDE) zeon wrote:mother of mercy help me, this is the last thing I need, but i feel I should speak up. I was in that TS. I wasn't there for the first part, but I did witness the second, when said name calling took place. Now I don't condone putting others down especially in the wordage that was used, but sometimes you do need to take responsibility for the situation you place yourself in. Why come back in after being asked to leave? Why antagonize an already volatile situation. A lot of this is attention. Some bring good attention to them selfs and some bring bad. I ask you. If there was all this drama before you left and now back mere days and the drama is back, have you asked yourself what it is about you that brings it about. I know you have no control how others act, but is there anyway possible that the drama that seems to follow i is in someway related by your own behavior and possible no matter how unpleasant slightly celebrated by the attention it brings?

When people he thought were friends betray him for something he sees is right and what I see is right too, would you not be the least big upset too ze? He's in a war zone fighting and he gets this crap. He's already under pressure as it is. He doesn't need this as he has mentioned. Bill, sorry you had to experience that. Hopefully when you come back state side you come back. When you do I'll definetly be waiting for you.
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

I was also in that teamspeak. For the middle to end part.

I have one question. That particular TS is run by a set group of people. When you have betrayed and angered ALL of those that run the teamspeak, with the exception of 1, what in gods name would make you think it was a good idea to join it?

And further, after being banned the first time, when the ban was lifted, why would you come back on?

Honestly, the names that Valen called Allison, while they were not appropriate, and I did warn him not to be rude (before going to bed), she kind of asked for by returning to the teamspeak after being banned off it once or twice that evening.

She continued to force her presense on those who clearly did not want her there, and now you blame Valen for how he reacted to it?

Honestly, (and this is directed at Allison): Grow Up.

@Bill: your wife is a big girl, she gets herself into these messes, perhaps your life would be alot less stressful if you let her fight her own fights.

Regards,
Rienna.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

the2ndlibra[Rienna] wrote:I was also in that teamspeak. For the middle to end part.

I have one question. That particular TS is run by a set group of people. When you have betrayed and angered ALL of those that run the teamspeak, with the exception of 1, what in gods name would make you think it was a good idea to join it?

And further, after being banned the first time, when the ban was lifted, why would you come back on?

Honestly, the names that Valen called Allison, while they were not appropriate, and I did warn him not to be rude (before going to bed), she kind of asked for by returning to the teamspeak after being banned off it once or twice that evening.

She continued to force her presense on those who clearly did not want her there, and now you blame Valen for how he reacted to it?

@Bill: your wife is a big girl, she gets herself into these messes, perhaps your life would be alot less stressful if you let her fight her own fights.

Regards,
Rienna.

Rienna,

What part of MYSELF getting SEXUALLY explicit and VULGAR PM's...ingame did you not understand.

I have never been on TS, nor will I. My reasons stem from others. So forget about TS.

Bill
Zeon
Forum Elite
Alliance: THe criminal web

Then would not the proper action be to pm a game mod? I don't see what good it did to go nuts on forum. It seem to just bring more of a situation to start a pissing match. Did it not all start from the TS. your wife was kicked out and then called a name. She then phone the host of TS at 2am his time because of the situation. So you massed some guys alliance because he had the same name. And bragged about it on forum letting everyone know of the details. You could have just said. meh... what asses and picked your friends. My gut instinct would be to not interact with those I fill are disrespectful to me. How every it progressed not saying it was right, but you guys set yourself up for it and then encouraged it to continue. This sort of thing will happen again and again. whether it be hear or any any other group of people. I think thats why so many are not encouraging of you to stay. Most do not want the drama and you have to admit, it follows you.

Jedi.... No one needs crap, but some do tend to end up waddling in it becouse of how they act.
Sovetski wrote:Once FRA always FRA, we are almost as addictive as this game.
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

pianomutt20000 wrote:
the2ndlibra[Rienna] wrote:I was also in that teamspeak. For the middle to end part.

Regards,
Rienna.

Rienna,

What part of MYSELF getting SEXUALLY explicit and VULGAR PM's...ingame did you not understand.

I have never been on TS, nor will I. My reasons stem from others. So forget about TS.

Bill

I was not aware of the PM you recieved. You did not put that in your post, and therefor, when I read the part about the insults throws at your wife, and the posting of Valen's ID, I assumed you were refering to that episode.

I appologize for the misunderstanding, but my comments on your wives actions that night on teamspeak still stand.

Regards,
Rienna
deleted
Forum Regular

Considering that 90% of the speaking was done by those attacking me, not for what I said, but for what they thought of me; I fail to see how this is all for attention or diving back in to stir stuff up. Considering also that I came back on for those who are my friends, and for whom I was waiting I still fail to see how when I was invited to join by those same friends it is my fault for being there. Excuse me for breathing. Perhaps if they abided by the clearly laid out rules [which I myself abided by even after they treated me as such], this topic would not even be here.

And Rienna, considering as you were there for an extended period and said not a word I don't really think you can claim such innocence. Do you?

It would be nice, so very nice, if someone who didn't have an ax to grind would be honest about what actually happened.

Those who were massed for this but were innocent will be rebuilt from my account. But for my part I am leaving the horror this community has become. I have a uu raw of over 16k/day. If someone wishes this accnt please pm me.

I am not going to allow myself to be raked over the coals for something that was none of my doing. And considering that many of the friends I had prior to my leaving are no longer playing for this same continual drama, the game is now no longer what I remembered it being.

For those of you who are my friends, catch me on msn to find other ways to game together.
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

When you lose people you trusted Ze, then who do turn to then? The people that you trusted for your SGW career and they now turn on you, makes you wonder who can be trusted.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Race: Roman

I really dont get you...perhaps some actions you took...omega...or at least some ppl ni omega resent you for them...if you admit taking those actions then either stand besides them or admit your wrong....

But if you disagree with what they are claiming or whatever...then simply do:

A) try to prove them wrong
B) make new friends move on

You are not the only one they dislike...lol...i am on their traitor list...they used to be 80% of what I had, knew in sgw...but by moving on you meet other ppl etc...also if you believe in your actions and cannot make them believe that you didnt do some things they think you did...then leave it be...stop wasting your time with them but like rienna said...do no come to them and "forcefully" try to be friends with them opr whatever...back away from them and find your own gameplay....for instance it looks to me you still have some friends (jedi...) is that not enough...some hate you some love you,...and if your name isnt Jeff aka S T I you cannot expect otherwise :lol:
Last edited by SVaRuN on Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

To be honest, I haven't even shown the pm's to Allison. They are bad. And I have pm'd certain people in admin. I plan to send an email with the full text shortly.

Once i'm off vac mode, i'll divy up my resouces to friends and leave.

Frankly, If someone sent those msg's to me............I wouldn't expect them to find shelter with omega 6 months ago. But things change it seems.

Bill
The Xeno
n00b prophet

I think thats why so many are not encouraging of you to stay. Most do not want the drama and you have to admit, it follows you.

I think however, that most us would be willing - clouded by distaste as we may be (and I for one am not), and recognize when a grievous insult has been given.

You may not like player X, but when their account gets hacked you post your sympathy. You may not like player Y, but when players A B and C gang up to give an exercise in juvenile, baseless obscenities - you give them reason to grow up.

You certiantly don't turn the other way and tell them that 'they got what they deserved' - when no one deserves that sort of crap but the ones spewing it.

Return to “Quitting....”