The Ascended Races (ORI,AJNA etc)

tomj
Forum Grunt

The Ascended Races (ORI,AJNA etc)

i did a search and couldnt find anything, but after my last ascension, i was TOLAH, and i went to change to Ori and after i ascended, i was still a tolah, i was wondering, do u know anything about it or anything
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: The Ascended Races (ORI,AJNA etc)

wrong section...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Liquidfoxx
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

You can't change ascended race... when you re-ascend, choose which ever race you like, it doesn't change anything...
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browser.
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

No bug. It was always like that.

MOVED to asc bugs and LOCKED

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”