Goa'ulds VS. Universe - Offical Topic

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.
Blackburn
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ω Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 90384

Re: Goa'ulds VS. Universe - Offical Topic

jreider014 wrote:And you can't really have all that much fun making fun of fish so you enslave poor humans?

Blub could make fun with fish, he was after all a fisha'uld
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

A snake in a fish? :shock:

Make fun with fish, what do you mean?
Altaïr Ibn La Ahad
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Talamasca
ID: 80567

[Alpha]Blackburn wrote:I am everyones god!

well your not my god
Tal_Rasha
Forum Regular
Race: ..::retired::..

OfC he is! You just dont realise this. You spend too much time thinking of new tech stuff and other bull*. And even you asgards are inspired by us - using holograms to pretend you are gods, just to control undeveloped civilisations. We are the true source of this idea. We are the true gods!!!
Now bow!!!
Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth. Aesop
want a sig? ^click^ to see my work - if satisfied, PM me
Dagr
Forum Expert

At least they did it to protect those civilizations from you.
Altaïr Ibn La Ahad
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Talamasca
ID: 80567

Tal_Rasha wrote:OfC he is! You just dont realise this. You spend too much time thinking of new tech stuff and other bull*. And even you asgards are inspired by us :shock: - using holograms to pretend you are gods, just to control undeveloped civilisations. We are the true source of this idea. We are the true gods!!!
Now bow!!!

In your dreams to bow for you Comrade
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

I was there at the beginning of it all.

Travelling the multiverse with a few of my brothers, Lord_RahL and REK being two of them, we came to this reality where nothing was yet created and we worked hard and long to create a device that would cause a solid dense core of matter to explode and expand out ever farther and farther while also pulling in small pieces from many other realities over time to create a full and viable universe.

Taking samples from lifeforms throughout the multiverse we seeded life all over the universe to watch what would happen as these lifeforms tried to exist in the same reality for once.

In fact it was I that showed the Furlings how to breach the barrier between realities and they also began to do similar things and continued their research until they had found the perfect reality in which to move all of their people from all realities without suffering from inference from other races or the quantum break down that would usually take place with multiple copies of the same person as the laws of that reality were different.

Over time Lord_RahL and REK continued their goals of watching the races evolve for the creation of a new slave army to which we will one day completely conquer while I decided that I would change my being a few times to experience life as it was for many of our new servants.

Over time I have existed as a Replicator as well as a NanoTiMaster, a Tauri and a Tollen, an Asgard plus an Ancient and finally took on the form of a Goa'uld in some ways to eventually become a System Lord with much influence over the course of the universe.

Many times I have changed and become something different just to better understand my creation in its full entirety and expanse.

The universe as you know it is not what you think it is for you cannot possibly understand the plans that my brothers and I originally made for this reality and you should hope to Us that you do not live long enough to discover our true and final goals.

Consider yourself lucky that you have not the need to concern yourself with the knowledge of the Gods for we have all well in hand and everything is moving along the course we made.

It was Lord_RahL that taught the Ancients how to become the powerful race that they did in an effort to let them expand life as they knew it across the universe and to see how they handled their new found knowledge and power, a test they ultimately failed in my opinion, leaving behind more mistakes than they could ever repair.

REK devoted himself to creating a new life form never seen in any of the other realities, that which you call Goa'uld. He labored for years creating the perfect creature that could enslave almost any creature and have all the knowledge of its genetic line.
It was this race that REK choose to become in this reality, for all Gods must have a face to those that would serve and if that meant taking on flesh then so be it for there are pleasures to be found in the flesh.

We then used our power and summoned others from our reality, a reality where only Gods can exist, and brought them here to take part in our experiment of creating a new and never before seen universe.

Many of them also chose to become as the Goa'uld for it is easier to teach them by passing knowledge directly than to wait for hundreds of years while they evolve to a point that they would be able to possibly understand what it was we were trying to teach.

Some of these Goa'ulds took that knowledge and have since been trying to create empires of their own but we know them to be nothing more than pale imitations to us.

We have watched as the ascended beings fall short of reaching our mark and begin to wonder if we should just stop all of creation and restart the whole thing as REK once suggested, just destroy them all and make them anew.

I believe that one day there might be one or two among the countless creations we made in this universe that will become closer to us in Godhood than any before but that remains to be seen.
Catastrophe
Forum Newbie

Omoc wrote:Why do you need hosts to survive? I mean you are gods, but yet, you can not live without something as "primitive" as a human!

owned... if that was a debate, damn GAMEOVER
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

lol sorry but...no!
We don't need humans to survive, just to take ability to do things we cant wwhen we are alone
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Dia Lucrii
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Nothing is more godlike than fully taking control over a lesser being.
Living God of Lucrii, Leader of the Lucriian Jaffa " kalach shal tek "
Host Speaking
The God Dia Lucrii speaking
Dagr
Forum Expert

And nothing is more 'ungod like' when they come back and kill you.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

jreider014 wrote:And nothing is more 'ungod like' when they come back and kill you.

And nothing is more godlike, than the fact that most will NEVER dare to even THINK of doing it 8)
Those who would are either suicidal, or totally crazy lol
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Dagr
Forum Expert

Well it's good to know a bunch of nut cases is alls it's going to take to kill you all.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

jreider014 wrote:Well it's good to know a bunch of nut cases is alls it's going to take to kill you all.

Correction, it's good to know a bunch of nuts are going to try stupidly to take us on, and failing, of course, miserably...
As the host i REALLY laugh at part I bolded, that made my day, so funny it's pathetic hahahaha :D
Spoiler

Spoiler
Dia Lucrii
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Lol...the thought of the Goa'uld failing makes me laugh at it's absudity
Living God of Lucrii, Leader of the Lucriian Jaffa " kalach shal tek "
Host Speaking
The God Dia Lucrii speaking

Return to “Race General”