The History of the Goa'uld

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Esker
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 4507

The History of the Goa'uld

Here forever will be written the history of our superior race, all of it's exploits and accomplishments past and present that are worthy of rememberance.

3rdlibra is the only one who can properly kick this off, so somebody needs to give him a shout.

- Esker
"...He intends to wipe out anyone in his way...
...watch your back my friends... Esker is in town."
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin
ID: 0

this is the whole story then, thanx to Esker, Xanthors, Lord Dougy, Apophis the Great, Goo/Libra, Jora Sjacka, Ramius:

Ramius - First attempt at system lord alliance:shortly after start of game, all members got their a** kicked by bigger goa'uld and the spymaster (except me). It was disbanded after 5 days. (shakes head) Tauri alliance declared war on me a few days later, more members joined, and I got stuck where I am at now. Of course, a few months later the current SLA was formed, with better leadership and planning, it is still around.

Jora Sjacka - In the days after The First System Lord Alliance was crushed by the spymasters, and helping goo's, The Goa'uld decided something was to be done with the rising TA. We infiltrated their boards, but SOME FOOL aka GuiltySpark, blew the whole thing.

Xanthors - either way even after Sparkythingy (let his name be forgotten, and never spoken again, and punishment to this nameless one be an example to all in whose minds there is the slightest doubt in power of true gods) trashed our plan we did some damage to TA, if my memory serves me well many tauri felt intimidated by our terrible wrath and left TA to create some minor alliances, which as i remember we were able to infiltrate with ease and wreck havoc among them

Jora Sjacka - The following days was filled with the spymaster votings, in which a replicator won, and the guild was therefore gone, forever remembered as great..The order of chaos arose: (GOO IT'S YOUR TURN!)

Apophis The Great - The Enemy Within...a great alliance in beginning, most of players are out of game or unactive but few stays...like...ME Laughing
The era of infinite mercs and income for untrained mercs...
The time when us Goaulds, were the best race, better than Tauri, Rep without ranks or nearly...
_Apophis__ time...
GuiltySpark413 or like this dont you remember...ELUSIVE control of #1 place...a big time for half...

GhostyGoo™/Libra - Well, i think battleing with the TA and EPA came next, The Order of Chaos getting ever bigger and The Spymasters sinking into the stuff of myth. More war with the TA and EPA, more people joining up as Tauri due to them having better bonuses and then wham, the Goa'uld were knocked off the top spot. About this time i remember employing the most downright awful tactic i ever sank to.. i dropped my realm daily (back then only involved a couple of hundred weapons) and sabotaged hell out of Tauri newbies.. It was my attempt at keeping them of the rankings so they wouldn't earn game scores. Finally The Saz found herself a new target Smile and my carniverous, sadistic mind had to be turned to other matters... ELUSIVE. Blah-de-blah-smash-bang-kaboom-ppt-smash-blah-bang-ppt-smash-blah-bang-smash-ppt-etc etc.. decent story apparently, The OoC spent thousands on destroying what he had and he spent about 75 english pounds putting it back the way he built it. So we soon got bored of playing all together.. we decided it was the end and both saz and i had better things to do so we decided to get her rank 1 and then throw the towel in, taking Esker and a couple of others with us Smile i smashed Esker in Quantum while she did the job in main. Heh. I never had a better target, stalking him for the month i stalked him was splendid.. IG-88 ..ROFL. Thanks Esker, for being such a good sport.

So then once we'd ranked Saz first and beaten Esker up we quit, we shut down the OoC.. oh... hang on, i forgot something.. oh that was it.. heh 4 or 5 alliances decided to mass attack myself (rank 1287th at the time of the massing), Saz (ranked in the top 50s i believe) and Apophis (ranked in 3rd or 5th) so that was fun lol. Then everyone bullied Apophis into leaving the game which i thought was right off course and i had nothing to do with it, even ran the risk of World War III breaking out around my head by warning him.

Yeah.. so anyways, the game went downhill pretty much thereafter.

Lord Dougy - several alliances were born/grow bigger. EPA and TA began to grow apart from the constant rumours that EPA and TA were the same alliance. TA in my opinion stopped becoming a gd powerful alliance but just an alliance of ppl comin and going, more of ppl joined it for the sake of joining it. no offense but that came after gd old opti left us.
i started the league of dark and Xanthors started the dominium, and Ra(apop) started his alliance (can't remember name),
me and xanthors merged ur alliances into the Dark Dominium, btw i had changed my name to Lord Dark at the time...... EPA really started to get powerful and organised.... Omega grow but unknown to most how powerful.......
then came the tokra again to the SLA, aka esker!! yes he was one that put the SLA to shame by deleting their forum.
then came the brief secret reunion of spymasters which u guys don't really know about, well lets say it was short.
Libra got pissed off with gala so destroyed the UGA with help,
libra then under the name of cody, started the Ark troopers, the remains of the old OoC.....
then came the war of the Order vs EPA, EPA kiked their butts.
in the same week Omega and high strike TA/EPA/others gathered together and knocked apophis off the rankings which lead to him not ascending in time so quit......

Esker - Well... I think it was something like this.
We both were ranked nice and high, both had over 100 officers.

At the time both of us were Asgard (he had changed race from Goa'uld) and we both had our own alliances. His was the Elite Force, mine was the Esker Alliance. He came to me, proposed a merger.

Boom. The Elite Force Alliance was formed, we kept the majority of his name, in exchance I was left in charge in-game. Because of the MASSIVE amounts of officers / members of our own alliances we topped off at 400 - 500 members at one point.

About a month of this, and then the change. We both converted to Goa'uld the same day, the thread is still lying around someplace where I officially said hello. Shortly thereafter, we left the EFA because of the activity problem with the members and a few other things that >probably< shouldn't be talked about here because they're still secrets between JUAN and I.

JUAN wanted to disband the alliance, I wanted to give it to Puck.
We ended up giving it to Puck... a decision... that i'm still unsure about.

And well... we all know what happens between JUAN and I shortly after this... and if you don't... well, too bad. You never will. Razz

Lord Dougy - Juan then got knocked down by omega for "rule-breaking", rumours again.. blah blah.... best one i heard was that Apophis was the same as Juan..lol. esker and i and others join omega....
SLA has a different leader per day so many times that i just refresh the SLA webpage every hr to c who the new leader is for a week.

little wars happen....

EPA alliance with Omega, Libra/goo comes out and renames the troopers OoC.....
Goauld alliances now trying to gather together...
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Esker
Forum Irregular
ID: 4507

I need a veteran who was here to see it all to write the history starting from my leave of Omega and ending wherever you want to stop.

Of course this is the Goa'uld history so preferably it's written from the perspective of our race, following the more notable Goa'uld alliances and figures and not just one person.

If you're up to the task take a crack at it.

- Esker
"...He intends to wipe out anyone in his way...
...watch your back my friends... Esker is in town."
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

this is wat was sent to me:

Tnarg wrote:I put the history as described on the thread into an easier to read stroy type post, might be easier to read then whats already there, it's based upon a third person perspective and does not include I me, we or any other first person accounts, but rather was placed together in as chronological order as I could get it and presented in a more readable format.

Shortly after the known universe was created by an advanced being known to most inhabitants of this existance simply as "forum" the goa'uld began to take power in the galaxy and attempt to rule the creations of forum.

The first attempt at this, was an allaince known as the system Lord Allaince, one that lasted very shortly before it was destroyed by outside and internal forces, The force known as the SpyMasters reigned supreme among the goa'uld for some time.

The Spymasters then attempted to infiltrate and destroy the TA, a move which was revealed when a member of the SM blew the operation, the incident was not without some reward, the TA was dealt some damage. eventualy the mighty Spy Masters were no more, during a long period of voting a replicator gained control over the Spymasters and the guild quickly disolved.

The remains of the Spymasters then formed one of the most well known goa'uld allainces, the order of Choas. The OOC then came to battle the TA and the EPA for some time, while the Spy Masters sunk faster into the myth of the goa'uld.

During this period, many goa'uld left and joined the tau'ri for their bonuses, and the goa'uld fell from the top of the galaxy as the other races rose to power. GhostyGoo™ at this time, employed a tactic that he claimes was "down right aweful" in which he dropped his realm by ridding several hundred weapons and sabotaged many tau'ri players, his attempt to keep the growing human population low in the ranks.

Eventually the Saz found a new target to attack and GhostyGoo™ was left to find a new target of his own, ELUSIVE, the OOC spend many thousands of naqudah taking down ELUSIVE as best as they could, in a long and entertaining battle that will forever be written in the history of the goa'uld, but Elusive continued to remain powerful by purchasing the weapons back through supporter status upgrades worth about 75 English pounds. eventualy they grew tired of this battle and decided that they had enough of the game.

their final glory was to take the number 1 ranked position in the game and then throw in the towel, taking as many higher ranked players with them as they could, one of them being the mighty Esker. once they had taken the top ranks, and beaten Esker, they quit the game and disbanded the OOC with them.

during this period after the OOC, several alliances were created and others grew larger, the EPA and the TA began to grow apart because of rumours that they were the same alliance. Shortly after much of this occured, the current System Lord was founded, relying not so much on pure power, but simply roleplaying and emulating the System lord's alliance as seen on TV, under the leadership of their first leader, The SLA began it's slow growth.

one of the most famous goa'uld, was not infact goa'uld, a top ranked player who used a forum alias of "mouth of the Tok'ra" began to do mass sabs on many of the top goa'uld players, often raking top ranked players to the 4000's overnight, because of their high covert, most goa'uld were powerless to stop the assualts. The sometimes foolish leader of the SLA, known as "Kamulus" and a member known as "god_thut" had disagreements with the tok'ra and vowed to destroy them, as they were accosiated with the SLA they were targeted, the SLA lost many weapons until a treaty was proposed between the SLA and the tok'ra, a treaty that lasted for some time.

while this was occuring, Lord Dougy started the league of dark and Xanthors started the dominium, and Ra(apop) started his alliance (name unknown, perhaps a historian can fill this in???) after some time, Lord Dougy and xanthors merged their alliances into the Dark Dominium.

During this time, the SLA was still in it's infancy and a member known as Bra'tac was given the rights of a system lord among their ranks, little did the SLA know that the new member was actualy non other then the mouth of the tok'ra, spying on the newly created allaince, gaining popularity among the other lords, he helped Tnarg overthrow Kamulus, who later left the goa'uld to join the asgard and creat the Asgard Collective.

Tnarg, newly elected Leader of the SLA made a terrible mistake and entrusted Bra'tac with admin rights to the forums of the SLA, the result was devestating, after a planned war was foiled, a witch hunt began in the SLA to find a spy, when the spy was apparnetly found out to be simple communication errors between a member and the target allaince, Tnarg recived messages from Mouth that kamulus was betraying the SLA. this caused the SLA witch hunt to resume and Kamulus was branded a traitor, when it was reveiled that he was trying to infiltrate the Tok'ra, the SLA began to try and get him into them to learn names, the plan backfired as the tok'ra were watching, during the night, bra'tac struck and deleted the SLA forums and re-molded them into his own twisted image, the take over was short, but devestating, the SLA managed to pull through and continued on, Bra'tac fully expected the SLA to not recover and die.

for a short while, there was also a breif reunion of the spymasters, but it was indeed breif, after this, Libra became hostile with Gala, and shattered the newly formed aliance known as the United Goa'uld Allaince. libra then under the name of cody, started the Ark troopers, the remains of the old OoC, then came the war of the Order vs EPA, EPA kicked their butts. in the same week Omega and high strike TA/EPA/others gathered together and knocked apophis off the rankings which lead to him not ascending in time so he quit.

Esker and Juan had banded together, both were ranked nice and high, both had over 100 officers. At the time both were Asgard (juan had changed race from Goa'uld) and both had their own alliances. juan's was the Elite Force, eskers was the Esker Alliance. juan came to esker, proposed a merger. The Elite Force Alliance was formed, they kept the majority of juans name, in exchance esker was left in charge in-game. Because of the MASSIVE amounts of officers / members of their own alliances they topped off at 400 - 500 members at one point.

about a month of the allaince, and then the change. they both converted to Goa'uld the same day, (the thread is still lying around someplace where esker officially said hello.) Shortly thereafter, they left the EFA because of the activity problem with the members and a few other things that >probably< shouldn't be talked about here because they're still secrets between JUAN and Esker.

JUAN wanted to disband the alliance, esker wanted to give it to Puck, they ended up giving it to Puck... a decision... that esker is still unsure about.

Juan then got knocked down by omega for "rule-breaking", rumours again.. blah blah.... best one heard was that Apophis was the same as Juan, esker and dougy and others joined omega. EPA allies with Omega, Libra/goo comes out and renames the troopers and the OOC is re-born.

During the long time of the tok'ra reign, severl members were hell bent and determined to discover the true identity of the Mouth of the Tok'ra, the most enticing evidence gathered was a sympathetic Mod, who was unnamed, gave a member a screenshot showing that Esker and Mouth posted from the same I.P, esker countered this with the fact that he KNEW who mouth was, he was a close friend who often used his computer, but he was not mouth, this worked for some time.

The SLA had had a short, but prosperous life under the leadership of Tnarg, ralling after the deletion of their forums and the new members who wanted to join, the SLA slowly began to build up again, but during this time, Tnarg had also outside matters to attend to and Alkesh quickly took the opertunity of Tnargs dwingling activity to take control over the SLA, with goo/libra promising members an allaince with the OOC, dark dominion and the ark troopers and other powerful promises, they bent to alkesh will and voted tnarg out of office.

Tnarg, shocked at the fact that his once loyal followers quickly outted him, began to investigate and learned from alkesh the truth... not wanting the SLA to be controled or influenced by outside forces, Tnarg rallied the help of Evil Power and began a campaign to put him in power meer months after alkesh rise to power, the members were swayed by Evils wise sounding words and alkesh was removed from office, Alkesh later left the SLA and took up a high ranking position in the newly formed Ark troopers and later became a member of the new OOC, becoming 2nd Libra.

for a while the leadership of the SLA was good and it continued to grow slowly, Evil instated many diffrent policies that helped the SLA get to where it was today, but during internal conflicts shortly after his enstatment, he was quickly branded a traitor by a rather impatiant member of the SLA, the internal investigation lead to his removal of the SLA and vote was put in place, Tnarg was again voted into power and now currently maintains control of the SLA.

before Alkesh was removed, a shocking secret was revealed to the SLA, the newly turned goa'uld told the SLA and the other goa'uld (whom he'd been helping gain ranks) was the mouth of the tok'ra, the tok'ra, who disapeared shortly after new updates to the universe had been enstated, allowing members to see who'd attacked them, this security hole was too much of a risk and the tok'ra fell away, but ti was revealed that the true tok'ra was Esker, a powerful ranked asgard with high covert and a few others helping.

Currently, The OOC has once again disbanded and re-formed, the SLA is still under the leadership of Tnarg and growing stronger each day in numbers.

the end perhaps could use some spicing up, status of other current allainces.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Lord Kaiti
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The System Lord Alliance
Race: Goa'uld

so, out of who ever read my history, what do you think of it? what needs to be added and where?

I took it all from another thread which had many parts in chronological order (as it was remembered by the posters), I just peiced it all together in a more readable form.
Mattathias
Forum Grunt

Am I legendary? ;)

Mattathias
Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intention of your actions and by the strength of which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way.

Oma Desala, 5x21 Meridian
Lord Talos
Forum Grunt

The first ever system lord alliance was run by Seth and Alim. I was a member of it and met up with the other members in the chat room. Seth and alim where arguing on how it should be run and threatening me with destruction if i didnt click their links. So i decided to take them out. With Baals help we attacked them and then Jora my commander and the spy masters killed them off.

After that i spent most of my time fighting the tauri. Opticalove i was having a little war with while his mates in the TA like jay6669 kept hitting me. I was then fighting with a dozen E.P.A members.
-Ailm-
Forum Irregular

actually i, formerly ailm was working with jora ;), and i asure you no attacks were made on me lol ;p

-Neph
Lord Talos
Forum Grunt

I dont know if you were working with Jora or not but you were attacked. I can still remember the pm you sent me. I suppose you think its funny that you got Baal to attack me.
-Ailm-
Forum Irregular

your memory is faulty, because as a result of working with jora i wasnt attacked ;p, and i wasnt in fact i had been attacked about 2-4 times in the ntire time i play TGW before i left for my first time

;)

-Neph
Ramius
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goauld

Lord Talos wrote:The first ever system lord alliance was run by Seth and Alim. I was a member of it and met up with the other members in the chat room. Seth and alim where arguing on how it should be run and threatening me with destruction if i didnt click their links. So i decided to take them out. With Baals help we attacked them and then Jora my commander and the spy masters killed them off.

I remember that first system lord alliance( I was in it :( ). Didn't poor planning and annoying leaders cause it to ruin after just a few days? :lol:
Jora Sjacka
Forum Regular
Race: Accountant

More or less, that's what really happened. I spent no more than 10 attack turns before seth bowed down...What a loser :)

-Jora-
Ira furor brevis est.
-Ailm-
Forum Irregular

indeed he was weak willed

-=|The Complex|=-
ForgottenWarrior
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HELLJUMPERS

Those were the days..........infinite everything almost not as many rules, it was much more simple, i remember the days of Elusive,The SAZ and all that, of course i had a different name back then,lol
D_Toccs

26th September 2006. The Progam is formed.

This alliance is poised to remove the asgard from power and usher in a new era in which all races bow before the mighty !!!!!

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”