Desension

Suggest any improvements
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Desension

3 hits and your out!, unless you log in and top off your lifeforce!

Main account loses the same.

Ascension account. You can't take a vacation in ascension and have any of the bonuses cause when the main account calls upstairs there no one there to answer the phone, therefore there should be no benifits. You can keep the account, but you can't keep the bonuses.

Further all Vacations should be reset by weekly, cause lets face it, if you take 2 weeks off your might as well got massed, since there isn't any point in having the account. ( EXCEPTION) If your main accounts on vacation your ascended account can be as well. If you have been on vacation in the last 2 weeks you can't go on vacation till your 2 weeks are up, since going on vacations means you got alot of paperwork to fill up when you get back.

Well Jason, heres the question, is this reasonable?
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Re: Desension

I think thats more than reasonable.
Saber
Forum Irregular

I think that most of it is reasonable exept for the limitation for going back on vac mode. Let me give you and example you are actually on vac and come home so you leave vac mode. All of a sudden you find out someone in your family is hurt so you have to leave again but you can't go on vac mode. So the whole time you are with your family your account is getting destroyed piece by piece.

Or any other of many situations were you were on vac mode and need to be on it again.
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

The simple solution is either vac on ascended means vac on main and visa versa, or vac on ascended means no bonuses in main.
High Empty
Forum Addict

Saber wrote:I think that most of it is reasonable exept for the limitation for going back on vac mode. Let me give you and example you are actually on vac and come home so you leave vac mode. All of a sudden you find out someone in your family is hurt so you have to leave again but you can't go on vac mode. So the whole time you are with your family your account is getting destroyed piece by piece.

Or any other of many situations were you were on vac mode and need to be on it again.

saber, read my quote carefully, i allowed for those situations by allowing the person in question to go back on vacation mode, however i made it so that he would also have to be on vacation in main, since... that way he would only have his/her family to worry about.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
Saber
Forum Irregular

High Empty wrote:If you have been on vacation in the last 2 weeks you can't go on vacation till your 2 weeks are up, since going on vacations means you got alot of paperwork to fill up when you get back.

The part I was refering to was this one.

High Empty wrote:(EXCEPTION) If your main accounts on vacation your ascended account can be as well.

Since this was before the other one I assumed that it was refering to the above statement not the below one since it follows. Though if you mean you can go back on vacation mode if you are on it for both then I would agree with you.
High Empty
Forum Addict

Saber wrote:
High Empty wrote:If you have been on vacation in the last 2 weeks you can't go on vacation till your 2 weeks are up, since going on vacations means you got alot of paperwork to fill up when you get back.

The part I was refering to was this one.

High Empty wrote:(EXCEPTION) If your main accounts on vacation your ascended account can be as well.

Since this was before the other one I assumed that it was refering to the above statement not the below one since it follows. Though if you mean you can go back on vacation mode if you are on it for both then I would agree with you.

Yep that what's it means. that you get 1 free vacation in ascension, then you got to go on vacation in main to be able to go on vacation in ascension. Now, this still doesn't allow for people to go on vacations differently, such as i choose 3 days in main and 99 in ascension. No if you choose 3 days in main, then you can choose upto 3 days in ascension
repli**cator
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: SOLO
Race: RepliTiMaster
ID: 65108
Alternate name(s): makanko
~mak~

its all fine as it is now.

must the weaker always be fed upon, is there any point in trying.. how can the weaker do anything to change?? are we not allowed to change?
POWER to the repli/nanoti !
Role Playing
"Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear"
High Empty
Forum Addict

repli**cator wrote:its all fine as it is now.

must the weaker always be fed upon, is there any point in trying.. how can the weaker do anything to change?? are we not allowed to change?

This has nothing to do with the weak, it has to do with the lazy. Since the weak can take on any of these accounts that go on vacation, cause they make the weak look almighty
Tekki
Forum Addict

Both accounts to vacation mode comes up a lot yet vacation is the last line of defence for some people. Don't try to say that 'tehy should have played' or other stuff like that. Perhaps they should have. They didn't. So now you want to punish them more than they already are? A lot of people - at first ascende das it was the only way to get the SS bonus without paying so of course they didn't play. A game admin also neglected for 2 years didn't help.

So no to vacation on both accounts. Unless HE, you are trying to improve that 'Selling DMU' that's in your MSN message I see no reason why you should be pushing so hard for it. You already lose when you go in vacation in ascended, less income, less defence, less covert etc. Besides, sometimes I need to go on vacation in ascended but because I can buy a PPT with naq in main then it's not necessary there.

As for descension it's already been changed so much without notification that eh, what's another change. I already thought it was three hits from a suitably powerful ascended account would do it, but as I said, it's been changed so much that I'm not sure now.
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

vac mode shouldent be linked, unless you want to link PPT's aswel
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
High Empty
Forum Addict

Tekki wrote:Both accounts to vacation mode comes up a lot yet vacation is the last line of defence for some people. Don't try to say that 'tehy should have played' or other stuff like that. Perhaps they should have. They didn't. So now you want to punish them more than they already are? A lot of people - at first ascende das it was the only way to get the SS bonus without paying so of course they didn't play. A game admin also neglected for 2 years didn't help.

So no to vacation on both accounts. Unless HE, you are trying to improve that 'Selling DMU' that's in your MSN message I see no reason why you should be pushing so hard for it. You already lose when you go in vacation in ascended, less income, less defence, less covert etc. Besides, sometimes I need to go on vacation in ascended but because I can buy a PPT with naq in main then it's not necessary there.

As for descension it's already been changed so much without notification that eh, what's another change. I already thought it was three hits from a suitably powerful ascended account would do it, but as I said, it's been changed so much that I'm not sure now.

LOL,

What i'm suggesting, is that they get a 2 week max of free vacation mod. every 2 weeks, That means at somepoint they have to come out. It also means that a person has 2 weeks to try to descended them. This forces the player to either play to defend their account which is really easy as all they need to do is farm, and buy lifeforce. Or they dont play and get descended.

As for the descended question, it's simple really, i hit you with 10mil lifeforce damage, which is about what i can hit you for. IT bounces off you at say 25%, so i'm getting hit for 2.5 mil damage, you on the other had , have a CON, of 25, so you only get 9 mil of it, but wait there more.
Infact the max damage you get depends on "YOUR" life force level. If you never invested in lifeforce, then folks, you can have 5k damage done to MAX! IF you had, but it's still small, so you had 100K damage done to you, ( it's 5x your lifeforce earned) So if you had 1M life force kicking around from having converted after the superweapon was sold, it's going to take 10 hits to get you down to mabye being descended, which is 40 hours, ofcourse by then you might get more dmu from some farming. So you have rebuild it. However if you had only 10k max life force (i e level 1) you converted some of that dmu into lifeforce, and bamm, you need 100 attacks to be descended, which is.... 400 hours, or 10000 turns!, s the same geos there is no reason for people to hide on vacation mod, expect if they are lazy.

As for those that need a vacation, well go and set vacation mod on both main and ascension, Lets face it you shouldn't be farmed or raided that much in 2-7 days on ascensions, where as if your account in main is any good you will have lost your defence/ cause someone massed raided you.

Comments?
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

I have a comment to add since there are new updates in the game.

Since there is now another race for those that step down from the ascension server why not make it so when you get descended you become that race until you can ascend again to reclaim your rightful place with the Gods?

As it is you are descended for 14 days anyway and you should be able to muster an ascension that way to which at that point you can consider if you even want to play the server or remain that in between race.
Castiel
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
Race: Angel
ID: 10351

High Empty wrote:3 hits and your out!, unless you log in and top off your lifeforce!

Then i think it should be 1 hit every 8 hours :p

cause then it will take you 24 hours to descend a person
What's it feel like? Took the wrong route
Watch it fall apart now you're knockin' at the wrong gate
For you to pay the toll, a price for you alone
The only deal you'll find, I'll gladly take your soul

Eleven's hour is over now, the clock is striking Twelve.
Funky White Boy
Forum Irregular

Sometimes you needed an emergency vacation mode in ascended when someone masses your defence and then steals all your planets. Now the raid option is gone this situation should not arise.

I also think it should take 24 hours to descend as not all of us log in 5 times a day!

Return to “Suggestions”