Alliance mail suggestion

Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Alliance mail suggestion

the ability to send "to all alliance members" mail for another alliance member would be highly beneficial. Some messages need to be circulated ASAP when a leader is working, etc etc etc

the point is: let at least one other member of the alliance besides the leader circulate mail ingame throughout the alliance. Theres no reason not to and I could think of a few reasons why its crucial..
Angelus Errare
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TATS
Race: Ancient
ID: 28689

yeah, someone should be appointed to do that. that way we can circulate what we need.
'Remember, second place is the first loser. You might as well start sweeping the leaves.' 'What does that make us, Mr. Reynon?' 'The leaves'
--Conversation b/w Mr. Reynon and his students
hidden
Lord of Chickens
ID: 0

good idea i like it
Wolf359 wrote:I agree with hidden
lady_alex
Fledgling Forumer

I think this is a great Idea... possibly make them second in command or something of the sort... another button like the make this person alliance commander and the dismiss buttons

*is able to post in the Temple of Buck!* "you can try but it's like waiting for toast to boil"
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Sounds like a good idea to me. Here's another alliance related idea. Can the alliance names on the rankings, stats page, and your own alliance name on the command center, be made into links to the alliance memberlist? Saves the trouble of going through the alliance rankings to find the correct one, click it and get the memberlist. Shouldn't be too much of a change.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Sleipnir wrote:Saves the trouble of going through the alliance rankings to find the correct one.

great ideas, because I hate doing this^^
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Anyone else have any simple yet handy improvement suggestions for alliance management? Cause these things could really help out.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

Alliance to alliance relations.
Like, Omega goes to war with the TA, ETL can set the relations with them to War in one click of the button.
If an arrangement is made the alliance leaders can then declare neutral or peace for the whole of both alliances themselves.
This would also help to prevent treaty violations by rogue members of those alliances, their relations would start out as however the alliance leader put them and if they are trying to attack a member of a treatied alliance then they would have to manuelly reset their relations with their target and thus show their true colors to everyone.
Sabben
Forum Irregular

thats a good idea too - only the leader should have this ability though
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

Acronon wrote:Alliance to alliance relations.
Like, Omega goes to war with the TA, ETL can set the relations with them to War in one click of the button.
If an arrangement is made the alliance leaders can then declare neutral or peace for the whole of both alliances themselves.
This would also help to prevent treaty violations by rogue members of those alliances, their relations would start out as however the alliance leader put them and if they are trying to attack a member of a treatied alliance then they would have to manuelly reset their relations with their target and thus show their true colors to everyone.

I agree.
Alliances forge alliances so leaders should be able to set relations to the whole alliance, not just one individual doing it one at a time.
Simple yet brilliant idea!
Darth CRÅYSHACK_Toe9292
Forum Spammer
Location: Spamming from my Mothership, the Lusankya!!!!!!!!!!

I like the Idea.
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)This is Bunny Copy him, this message in your sig to help to world Domination
_____Jedi_____
Forum Grunt

I agree. This idea would perhaps change for the better, exactly how alliances are run. Yeah... Well done... OHH OHHH... and while we are on the topic of message's any chance of being able to make paragraphs in messages instead of it all arriving in BIG BLOCKS?

Regards,

Simon
TOAA
_The Order OF Allied Aliens_
_Cree_
Forum Newbie

This would be a great addition to the game!
mechwarrior

yes it would.
frazz
Forum Irregular

all thwe above ideas would be good implemented

especially the alliance mass msg that way allaince members can tell teh full allaiance wot the problem are or if they need help or request help
that kind of thing

Return to “Suggestions Archive”