PPT

devilsdeath
Forum Regular
Alliance: TanKs
ID: 24232

PPT

After the bug exploit and the game was roled back i was given extra PPT (as every1 was) but then my PPT went down as usual then i logged on today and my PPT has increased... just wondering of this is a bug? or has it happended to every1...
Id = 24232
Borek
Forum Addict

Re: PPT

happened to me too, my guess is Forum increased the PPT to give people more time to report what they may have lost to the cheater and to give him enough time to fix it before the ppt's run out.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
devilsdeath
Forum Regular
Alliance: TanKs
ID: 24232

ok thanks :D
Id = 24232
Steve the Wraith
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

I think it is a bug with the PPT because I just loged in and I bought 10 attack power ups in the tech area, but when I loged in I was at 4000 something minutes left and after I bought the 10 power ups I when up to 5000 something minutes left.
Grey Wolf
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Borek wrote:happened to me too, my guess is Forum increased the PPT to give people more time to report what they may have lost to the cheater and to give him enough time to fix it before the ppt's run out.

If that's the case I'd love to know what happened to mine. I was on the last day of a 3 day PPT when the bug hit. I got my PPT and came off of it around the time I should have with the extra 2 days. Lost about 3 bil naq, but that was my fault for not being there. The thing is though, all but 3 people on my farm list are still on PPT. Out of curiosity I just looked a the last page of players (pg 110) and people who obviously have not been active the entire wave are sill on PPT. Why am I not on PPT when everyone else seems to be? I came off PPT 2 days ago... I'd love a good explanation as to why nearly nobody else has. Staggering is a good idea in my book, but this can't be staggering. The game gets pretty boring pretty fast when its its just you, about 3 people you can hit, and about 3 people who hit you.

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”