Farming

weg kwijt
Forum Newbie

Farming

when people are getting farmed they should get a way to strike back, like building up some sort of defence point system every time they get attacked by the same person, and if it happens to regular they should get an extra defence against that person to weaken him major. it happens in the series, when they fight enough they find the weaker spots eventually
Its to easy to find a farm and eventually the people who get farmed give up the game. so if they build up points for counter strikes the game will get more excited since the farmers have to attack others if they dont want to get taken down.

But thats just a fart of my mind
Sabben
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

interesting idea - i don't think the farmers will go for it though.
duncan
Forum Grunt

or another way is to get a strong co and if he/she any good they will helpprotect you if they can
weg kwijt
Forum Newbie

that wont help u if u are getting farmed over and over. it isnt that easy for someone new to find a strong co. lets face it some people look down from their ivory tower and dont want to loose their farms.
duncan
Forum Grunt

ive sent out hundreads of emails to lower members asking them are you being farmed tired of always losing your naqmake me your co and together will help each other or words to that effect

and i get back whats farming i explain and they say no thanks i like to work alone some people don`t wont to be helped and its sad to say but there the 1s that get farmed
Sabben
Forum Irregular

i have done the same - so ya i agree it's there own fault. they could come on here and post that they are looking for a commander. lots of guys would take them
weg kwijt
Forum Newbie

Well i can understand that, when u are new to a game u want to try it on your own or atleast try to make it on your own terms. making someone your commander can be a big step if u are a proud person . u want to try it out for yourself first. but thats another discussion, this one is about getting a bit more of a balance in the game.

Ok nvm someone just explained to me how much more processing time it would take to keep it up for 10,000 users and how much it would slow the gameserver down.
Better forget it. crap i thought it would be a nice feature.
~mist~

dumb idea... there wont be no point to play this game if your getting farmed and the asgard should get the strike back....
hidden
Lord of Chickens

when started the game i didnt quit i found a good commander but didnt ask for protection against farmers i just kept playing aslong as i kept using the naq i didnt get attacked
Wolf359 wrote:I agree with hidden
Hntrchan
Forum Newbie

I love reading new Ideas. This one has some merit but very unlikely I cound see a bit more of a handy cap in the bottom percentages i.e. 15000 players give the bottom 1500 ranked little bit more on the modifier.

Im not sure if the extra scripting would be condusive to the current server, and would probably cause alot of glitchs as the server would have to keep track on percentage of times someones been hit by multiple individuals.
Myseri
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 15959

Dyneasty's Tips to Avoid Being Farmed:

1. Bank your Naq when you are done.
2. Build up your defense extremely
3. If you know you aren't able to be online very often, there is a nifty thing called Realm Alert which reduces your Naq Income per turn.
4. Tell Oasis to get a life
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

I like number 4
Hntrchan
Forum Newbie

Bad wolf wrote:I like number 4
ditto on #4 if you going to tell some there Idea is dumb have the curtosey to point out its pros and cons. if you cant name any than stay out of it.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”