Sabotage Defense?

Lord_Olokun
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Sabotage Defense?

I had this idea of having some spies repel sabotagers. (if not already in the game) So the idea is if you have more spies than the sent sabotage group you can repel them. Like if I sent 300 spies against a person who has 400 spies he/she can repel my sabotage attempt and I would lose some of my spies. But I would also kill some of his/her spies during the sabotage attempt.
ImageImageImage
" He speaks for himself! "
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Re: Sabotage Defense?

Lord_Olokun wrote:I had this idea of having some spies repel sabotagers. (if not already in the game) So the idea is if you have more spies than the sent sabotage group you can repel them. Like if I sent 300 spies against a person who has 400 spies he/she can repel my sabotage attempt and I would lose some of my spies. But I would also kill some of his/her spies during the sabotage attempt.

...so basically if you have a spy level of 30, and you have bout 500 spies, and the other one has spy level of 18 and 50k spies you cant get through? ....nah....umm..
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
Myseri
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 15959

Oasis17 wrote:dumb idea..

I love how you post your reasoning

I do not believe to fully be a good idea. In part if you two are the same spy level, it makes sense

But if I am level 20 and I have 20k spies

and I am sabbing someone level 10 w/ 50k spies, I feel I have a good right to be able to damage their weapons. My spies a better "skilled" then theirs are since i have a higher spy level.
Hntrchan
Forum Newbie

Re: Sabotage Defense?

Setesh wrote:
Lord_Olokun wrote:I had this idea of having some spies repel sabotagers. (if not already in the game) So the idea is if you have more spies than the sent sabotage group you can repel them. Like if I sent 300 spies against a person who has 400 spies he/she can repel my sabotage attempt and I would lose some of my spies. But I would also kill some of his/her spies during the sabotage attempt.

...so basically if you have a spy level of 30, and you have bout 500 spies, and the other one has spy level of 18 and 50k spies you cant get through? ....nah....umm..

I think he meant more like even if you get repeled and a large amount spys die you shouldve have been able to take some of the enemy with you.

I kind of like my spys being untouchable unless I make a mathmatical error. Maybe have 5 percent of the spys rounded up have a random chance at kamikazi. I know if i were being rounded up to be executed I would blow my self up with who ever I could take with me.
Mr Roboto
Forum Newbie

i kind of liked the idea of being able to plant spies in other accounts that the person doesnt know about for a long period of time (i dont remember where the suggestion is....)
same name in game. if PM-ing, i dont check forum messages, only in game mail.

If we do not live because we fear death, then we have already died. - Rastlin Majere
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Mr Roboto wrote:i kind of liked the idea of being able to plant spies in other accounts that the person doesnt know about for a long period of time (i dont remember where the suggestion is....)

huh?
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
Mango
Forum Intermediate

I think what he means is that you can allocate a certain amount of spies to spy on an account, lets say I allocate 1000 spies to 'frank' that means until they are caught i could access 'franks' his attack log or intel log or some other info.

Not a bad idea, but it would be difficult to implement and cost alot of spies just to spy on 1 account
BL1P wrote:Im sorry for your fiend and the toilet paper accident...
Mango
Forum Intermediate

I do like the original idea though of being able to kill an opponents spies.

Currently someone can just sit on a large amount of spies and cannot be whittled down.

They should die just like att/def soldiers
BL1P wrote:Im sorry for your fiend and the toilet paper accident...
MAsterp
Forum Intermediate

i like the critical defense we already have better. if we had sabotage defense men it would make the game to confusing :roll:
hidden
Lord of Chickens

oh so you want to turn them into assasins because they arent meant to kill they are meant to destroy weapons how do they kill unless they are combat trained
Wolf359 wrote:I agree with hidden
Lord_Olokun
Forum Newbie

Well if think about it is like a mix both. Like the Tauri would have cia agents that could kill and sabotage at the sametime. :shock: :!:

But if you think my idea is bad then lets leave it that way. :-D
ImageImageImage
" He speaks for himself! "

Return to “Suggestions Archive”