Mystake

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

Mystake

Hey you might as well get to know me too!

Name is Luc, 17yo student from Canada. I am a first generation Canadian. My family roots trace back to Netherlands and France. I am fluent in Parisian French (NOT Canadian French, or Southern French or Normandy French). France French is different from Canadian French in terms of slang, MAJOR ACCENT DIFFERENCE. We're cocky arrogant and proud all the same.

I used to be more comfortable speaking French, as its the first language I learnt, English being my second. I make frequent grammatical mistakes without even knowing it. As it stands, after 4 years of english highschool I still sometimes need to ask for a translation for a word from french to english. I can perfectly understand orally and written, though after so long I struggle a little ( I can still speak it though ).

I've just graduated from a Private Boarding school, I've been living away from home since I was 13. Granted I went home on holiday's and weekends, during the week I lived at the school. Next year I will be attending a university for Game Development and Entrepreneurship. My goal by next summer is to be employed by Rockstar Games Toronto.

I'm very interested in old american cars, i'm looking for a Garage to store one cheaply, in which case I'll be purchasing a little something that I can do some tightening to the nuts and bolts. Nothing serious, but I'd like to do some car restoration.

I'm crazy about technology and if you gave me a million bucks, (other thne investing it) all profit money would be poured into buying electronics and stuff, like the showers with computers built into them, or the fridges with TV's, or just run my own server network within my house. Plans are made for me to scoop a 3.4ghz 2gb ram 500gb intel based server in the hopefully near future as my cousin has Two servers for his business and should he upgrade i'd be receiving one for a fair price.

I've built my own computer that I use to type this out of money I've spent years accumulating. I took half and built an intel based computer of which I'm proud of.

I sacrafice lots and then spoil myself a bit. After 4 years of private school I never really spent money on buying side snacks or drinks, so last year I bought coffee's every now and then from a local coffee shop.

My play style is friends first. You involve them, you involve me. I've gotten in trouble for it too.

i'm very open, not shy so feel free to add me to msn > its in my profile.

Can't think of anything else to say other then yeah, avid gamer and programmer, into cars and SGW is recreational but ill admit i take some things to far, but if there was no drama, the game wouldn't be fun!
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Re: Mystake

Hello Mystake
Spoiler
[Alpha]Renegåde
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Hey man :)
Mystake
Forum Addict

wassup :d
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!

Good times ;)
#-o
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Luc <3

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Tal_Rasha
Forum Regular
Race: ..::retired::..

Yo Luc! :smt110 :smt118
Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth. Aesop
want a sig? ^click^ to see my work - if satisfied, PM me
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

lol you ain't new :roll: :P
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Hollow
Forum Expert
Alliance: Vampyer
Race: Vampire
ID: 0

but i like your sig :mrgreen:
Whos Hes a Ninja
Dread Zer0
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Aeon Kings.
Race: System Lord.
ID: 1

Hello there Mystake. Very interesting life you have there. I see you wanted to join Rockstar Games. If you do make it, and get put on the making of GTA: 4 or 5, make sure to put a secret SGW banner somewhere in there as a little easter egg. Anyways, see you and good luck with everything. :D
Mystake
Forum Addict

MarKAZE[B0Y] wrote:Hello there Mystake. Very interesting life you have there. I see you wanted to join Rockstar Games. If you do make it, and get put on the making of GTA: 4 or 5, make sure to put a secret SGW banner somewhere in there as a little easter egg. Anyways, see you and good luck with everything. :D

hahahaha just MAYBE

if admin pays me for advertising

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:Luc <3

Teal'auc

Jenny <3
:D

Tal_Rasha wrote:Yo Luc! :smt110 :smt118

YOOOOOOO :D

Good times ;)
#-o
Mystake
Forum Addict

keep a note on this post, i'll be updating a small story about just how good I am with computers, or atleast how crappy my boarding school's security was and how I managed to get suspended for ONLY 1 week, yet my parents not even being mad about it, turning it into a 1 week vacation. It had to do with hacking a very poor security system. We're talking plain-text windows passwords.

You'll understand it when I post my story (and why I'm not one of those turds who hacks online games. It's a completely different thing).

Good times ;)
#-o
Azarak
Forum Intermediate

What is the world coming to, with these pointless attempts by schools to have security systems when they just dont work (mine was the same)

anyway hey and welcome.
I am no longer a regular forum poster – PM ingame or catch me on msn if need be.

au revoir
-Ross/Azarak
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

Mr Mystake wrote:Hey you might as well get to know me too!

Name is Luc, 17yo student from Canada. I am a first generation Canadian. My family roots trace back to Netherlands and France. I am fluent in Parisian French (NOT Canadian French, or Southern French or Normandy French). France French is different from Canadian French in terms of slang, MAJOR ACCENT DIFFERENCE. We're cocky arrogant and proud all the same.

I used to be more comfortable speaking French, as its the first language I learnt, English being my second. I make frequent grammatical mistakes without even knowing it. As it stands, after 4 years of english highschool I still sometimes need to ask for a translation for a word from french to english. I can perfectly understand orally and written, though after so long I struggle a little ( I can still speak it though ).

I've just graduated from a Private Boarding school, I've been living away from home since I was 13. Granted I went home on holiday's and weekends, during the week I lived at the school. Next year I will be attending a university for Game Development and Entrepreneurship. My goal by next summer is to be employed by Rockstar Games Toronto.

I'm very interested in old american cars, i'm looking for a Garage to store one cheaply, in which case I'll be purchasing a little something that I can do some tightening to the nuts and bolts. Nothing serious, but I'd like to do some car restoration.

I'm crazy about technology and if you gave me a million bucks, (other thne investing it) all profit money would be poured into buying electronics and stuff, like the showers with computers built into them, or the fridges with TV's, or just run my own server network within my house. Plans are made for me to scoop a 3.4ghz 2gb ram 500gb intel based server in the hopefully near future as my cousin has Two servers for his business and should he upgrade i'd be receiving one for a fair price.

I've built my own computer that I use to type this out of money I've spent years accumulating. I took half and built an intel based computer of which I'm proud of.

I sacrafice lots and then spoil myself a bit. After 4 years of private school I never really spent money on buying side snacks or drinks, so last year I bought coffee's every now and then from a local coffee shop.

My play style is friends first. You involve them, you involve me. I've gotten in trouble for it too.

i'm very open, not shy so feel free to add me to msn > its in my profile.

Can't think of anything else to say other then yeah, avid gamer and programmer, into cars and SGW is recreational but ill admit i take some things to far, but if there was no drama, the game wouldn't be fun!

too long post but i'm here to post too :P happy evryone??

Mystake
Forum Addict

I'm happy!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Envy
Forum Elder

So ur the person that gonna improve GTA eh :lol: If so make it more bloooody :-D for the rest I will call u Luc :D
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”