700mil limit.

Suggest any improvements
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

700mil limit.

Once your over the limit your over it, NO GOING BACK!

So once you trip it you have tripped it.
on the other hand, the next phase of the limit shouldn't be until 1.4 tril planets, and then 2.8 then 5.6.
Allowing time to get used to the playing style doesn't really work if the next phase is 800mil, cause damn were there in 7 days abouts.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

Re: 700mil limit.

think carefully what you say Andrew. It may come back to haunt you.
High Empty
Forum Addict

Mojo Rising wrote:think carefully what you say Andrew. It may come back to haunt you.

lol the question is, is who can do it better , you and sinister or jeff and josh.

and yeah however i plan on stopping growth at 690M
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular

In about six months, we are going to see about 1000 people with close to or just over 700 million planets.
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular

And frankly, if there is going to be a limit, make it a limit that no one is going to hit for awhile. Like 1 billion planets. Then it increase it from there by about 500 million planets per increase or something like or maybe double it like you suggest (1 billion, 2 billion, 4 billion). Raising it every 100 million is just saying, "Hey! You guys ascended too well; screw you!"
High Empty
Forum Addict

Mojo Rising wrote:And frankly, if there is going to be a limit, make it a limit that no one is going to hit for awhile. Like 1 billion planets. Then it increase it from there by about 500 million planets per increase or something like or maybe double it like you suggest (1 billion, 2 billion, 4 billion). Raising it every 100 million is just saying, "Hey! You guys ascended too well; screw you!"

I agree buy disagree.

The limited is fine at 700, change it to 50 to 1, instead of 70 to 1, @ 1.4 change it to 100 to 1, and at 2.1 change it to 150 to 1. and so on and so forth, But make it so that if you go over the limit you trip the code so there no going back.

Also give the rebait the the accounts that have convert to 70 to 1, just add the lifeforce in.
| Nemesis |
Fledgling Forumer

Mojo Rising wrote:In about six months, we are going to see about 1000 people with close to or just over 700 million planets.

you for real? I`ve only got around a million and theres no way i`m guna increase my army size by 700x in 6 months

as for a cap i dont really agree with it, i dont even think there should be one in main but why should the players with larger army sizes be punished for having a larger army size

and the admin isnt looking to "screw" you over mojo whether or not you ascended with the min or ascended with alot you`d still be near the top just because of how long you been on that server so its just to try and balance it for the newer players!
Give a man the means to start a fire and he can stay warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he`ll be warm for the rest of his life!
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular

Ummmmm actually it is a "screw me over" update. If Forum had NOT wanted to screw me over, he would have put the limit at 1 billion planets (or higher). He put the limit where I would reach it in three or four days and not have time to react.
High Empty
Forum Addict

Mojo Rising wrote:Ummmmm actually it is a "screw me over" update. If Forum had NOT wanted to screw me over, he would have put the limit at 1 billion planets (or higher). He put the limit where I would reach it in three or four days and not have time to react.

lol well your adjusting, only question is why are you doing it the way you are, instead of doing it back and forth between each other, like the other 2 are about to do. It's not like you got anything better to do with your turns.
Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

High Empty wrote:
Mojo Rising wrote:Ummmmm actually it is a "screw me over" update. If Forum had NOT wanted to screw me over, he would have put the limit at 1 billion planets (or higher). He put the limit where I would reach it in three or four days and not have time to react.

lol well your adjusting, only question is why are you doing it the way you are, instead of doing it back and forth between each other, like the other 2 are about to do. It's not like you got anything better to do with your turns.

In other words you just stay under the limit by screwing up your planets with attacking eachother......so why the whining this time? you already faound a way around it......

Comment above is totally directed at mojo rising ! :-D
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
High Empty
Forum Addict

Raven wrote:
High Empty wrote:

In other words you just stay under the limit by screwing up your planets with attacking eachother......so why the whining this time? you already faound a way around it......

No raven you missed it
what you do is this, you don't stay under 700, you store up dmu till your 900, the player A raids player B, and he shoots to 1300mil, and player B gets below 700mil, spends his dmu, then they reverse the raid, however they may wait a few days.

Comment above is totally directed at mojo rising ! :-D
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

No whats screwed up is you 2 are going to pile recources to people who dont deserve them.

Thats screwed up. But then again, so is this whole game. Used to be desent but now its completly and utterly unbalanced.
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

This update will certainly alter the makeup of the server.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular

As I said, in about six months there will be 1000's of people hovering at or around 700 million planets
Nostradamus
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Dirty Dozen
Race: NanoTiMaster

People have a hard time understanding exponential growth curves.

The growth is very slow until you reach around 50 mil planets. At that moment you should have around 1 mil planets / day and be around 50-60k fleets.

From that moment you will have more or less another month of growth to get your fleets up to 60k and your income around 10-20 bil dmu / turn, while increasing your CER to around 1.5 mil planets.

Count another 3 months. You should be around 3-400 mil planets, buying every day charisma and production levels. You should gain 3-4 mil planets every day.

Now, how long do you think it will take to reach 700 mil ???

Of course, I'm going to hear people complaining it's very hard to get to 50 mil planets. I don't agree with that.

Every time there's a SW sell you can farm tens of bil of dmu to increase your fleets/charisma/production. You can now buy dmu with ease. If you work a few hours every day you can raid 1 mil UU and farm 2-300 bil naq .... that's close to 1 tril naq every day and that means around 200 bil dmu. You need 9 tril dmu to reach 60k fleets .... you can do that in 40-50 days without pushing it. For someone working hard it's possible to do it in around 3 weeks. With another 6 tril dmu you can get around charisma 170 ... and bingo ... you have a 1 mil CER.

People can grow now much much faster then it was possible for Mojo, Sinister, STI and others. If they do it right they do have a chance to get the no 1 spot someday in the future .... a few could do it this year, but I bet at least 100 can do it next year.

Return to “Suggestions”