67%
No
33%

Total votes: 18
ICE}
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

spy equipment

spy equipenment where you can buy spy equipenemnet( that means the people whos into convert can buy the spy equipenment instead of upgrading convert all the time) :-D
daivahataka
Forum Irregular

With the ability to buy covert levels it's not really necessary and would end up with players having unbalenced covert power relative to their strike action and defence which forum modified the code for this QW wave to prevent.
ICE}
Forum Newbie

spy

i reckon we should have a poll and decide if it might be better to have spy equipenment.
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

We have spy equipment actually, the tech upgrades. :lol:
ICE}
Forum Newbie

BUT

but that actally takes longer to upgrade and the prices are to high(so i think they should be some spy eqipenment avaiable for you to buy)
Jean Gregoire Gabriel
Revolution of the Mods

Honours and Awards

Please, don't create two threads for one topic. If you wanted to include a poll, you may be able to do so by editing your first post. If you can't, then a mod can.

J.G.G.
Revolutionary
Mr Roboto
Forum Newbie

i say no as well...that begins to completely wipe out all benefits of replicators (ya know...i may be a little partial to them...:)
same name in game. if PM-ing, i dont check forum messages, only in game mail.

If we do not live because we fear death, then we have already died. - Rastlin Majere
Rukia
Forum Elite

lets not make this like kingdom of chaos...
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

I've been thinking about it, and it seems like a nice idea. They would have to be usable for sabotage only, so they make it a little easier to infiltrate someone. But they're one use items, so after the strike, the weapons are gone. This way, you can save some naq on dead spies, but will lose some on lost covert weapons. Finding the balance will be key.

For instance, let's say they multiply the power of 1 spy by 10. What you could previously do with 1000 spies can now be done with 100 spies, armed with 100 of these weapons. This saves you 90 spies, but costs you 100 weapons. It's a tradeoff between short term naq loss and long term income loss.

Another way to do this would be to allow spies to be trained into armed spies. No more powerful on covert defense, but much more powerful on sabotage. After using them, those that survive return as normal spies (cause they spent their weapons).

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Rukia
Forum Elite

that would either nullify or overenhance the replicator bonus. we get 25% bonus/modifier in covert ops already.

Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Shizune wrote:that would either nullify or overenhance the replicator bonus. we get 25% bonus/modifier in covert ops already.

So? You can just get the bonus over the total, right?

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Rukia
Forum Elite

the key is balance. alot of ppl will prolly complain that reps r too powerful if its 25% + lots of equipment to enhance that. ppl may already say that reps r too powerful...i think we're on par w/every other race.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”