Spacey

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Spacey

System Lord Nephthys wrote:
Spacey wrote:And this happened in the mod station, not in public (behind closed doors)

What differance does that make? Surley you should 'behave' better there, as you don't have flamers etc bla bla (and of course you are all meant to be mature even under prevocation - which is why you are moderators?)

^--- Tru Storie!

~Neph

Generally, we have to present a unified face to the public...I'm sure geisha has mentioned it in some of her posts.

You don't know what this was all about. That is my point. I was accused and attacked for something without proof and without someone checking fullly.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

RobinInDaHood wrote:
Spacey wrote:I think you or me are confused bud. I never said or did anything to deny anything. When was I trying to put a lid on anything? I don't understnad what you are referring to.

The Big Post wrote:lets think about how this could be interpreted from the forum users
I think we should think about how this can be used against us, before we make it public.

The Big Post wrote:but what I'm suggesting is to figure out how this could be used against us, and to either prepare arguments against those points, or sit on the data we have.

Maybe you meant something else...

*hugs*

LMAO
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Spacey
Forum Zombie

RobinInDaHood wrote:
Spacey wrote:I think you or me are confused bud. I never said or did anything to deny anything. When was I trying to put a lid on anything? I don't understnad what you are referring to.

The Big Post wrote:lets think about how this could be interpreted from the forum users
I think we should think about how this can be used against us, before we make it public.

The Big Post wrote:but what I'm suggesting is to figure out how this could be used against us, and to either prepare arguments against those points, or sit on the data we have.

Maybe you meant something else...

I was telling them to think about what they are about to do. That was it. I wanted them to consider all of the options (I listed some).

I have to get going. I have an appt. So if you see me gone in the next 30 min.'s for a while it is for that.

the data is the number of thanks

why post something for the sake of posting it. there has to be a good reason right?
System Lord Nephthys
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld Queen

Spacey wrote:
System Lord Nephthys wrote:
Spacey wrote:And this happened in the mod station, not in public (behind closed doors)

What differance does that make? Surley you should 'behave' better there, as you don't have flamers etc bla bla (and of course you are all meant to be mature even under prevocation - which is why you are moderators?)

^--- Tru Storie!

~Neph

Generally, we have to present a unified face to the public...I'm sure geisha has mentioned it in some of her posts.

You don't know what this was all about. That is my point. I was accused and attacked for something without proof and without someone checking fullly.

And my point was that the topic is irrelevant, surley whatever you are discussing it should be done in a mature manner - I mean, how can you (one) impose rules of respect onto others when you (one) cannot even obey/follow them yourself (oneself)?.

^--- Tru Storie!

~Neph
So Congratulations I Have Arrived I'm Nephthys and Im Shining So Bright!
GhostyGoo wrote:If you want phone sex key 555-SAD-7685

Gò.Óº°°
geisha
Forum Addict

Spacey wrote:Generally, we have to present a unified face to the public...I'm sure geisha has mentioned it in some of her posts.

lol yes indeed. You have shown in the past what your definition of a "unified image is" by simply overruling a fellow mods decision, calling fellow mods biased in public and much more. Yet your personality fits so perfectly into the mod team, that you never had to face any consequences for all that. Pookie just found it a lot easier to demote me back then ;)

Some things never change.

*goes to laugh her ass off some more*
geisha

Spacey
Forum Zombie

System Lord Nephthys wrote:And my point was that the topic is irrelevant, surley whatever you are discussing it should be done in a mature manner - I mean, how can you (one) impose rules of respect onto others when you (one) cannot even obey/follow them yourself (oneself)?.

^--- Tru Storie!

~Neph

Please don't judge me without seeing the entire thing.

You are right to a point. I wanted a demotion for it (and got it.. I setpped down from supermod), and I took action in other areas.

lol yes indeed. You have shown in the past what your definition of a "unified image is" by simply overruling a fellow mods decision, calling fellow mods biased in public and much more. Yet your personality fits so perfectly into the mod team, that you never had to face any consequences for all that. Pookie just found it a lot easier to demote me back then

not mods geisha, not plural, it is singular

it was just you
System Lord Nephthys
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld Queen

Spacey wrote:
System Lord Nephthys wrote:And my point was that the topic is irrelevant, surley whatever you are discussing it should be done in a mature manner - I mean, how can you (one) impose rules of respect onto others when you (one) cannot even obey/follow them yourself (oneself)?.

^--- Tru Storie!

~Neph

Please don't judge me without seeing the entire thing.

You are right to a point. I wanted a demotion for it (and got it.. I setpped down from supermod), and I took action in other areas.

Do not take it the wrong way, I am judging no one - other than those quick tojudge others.

I am mearly commenting on a situation - the individuals involved are immaterial to the general point.

^--- Tru Storie!

~Neph
So Congratulations I Have Arrived I'm Nephthys and Im Shining So Bright!
GhostyGoo wrote:If you want phone sex key 555-SAD-7685

Gò.Óº°°
Spacey
Forum Zombie

I understand what you are saying. Just keep in mind:

- I was accused of something by former admin
- I was attacked by a former mod

All for something that they had little to go on and some evidence against it.
geisha
Forum Addict

Spacey wrote:not mods geisha, not plural, it is singular

it was just you

Oh sorry, Spacey. In that case I have to apologize as it was all justified then. Even though I was a mod back then, the moderator rules and guidelines couldn't apply there since everyone knows I am the devil. My public crucification was the only right thing to do. Really.
geisha

Spacey
Forum Zombie

geisha wrote:

it was just you

Oh sorry, Spacey. In that case I have to apologize as it was all justified then. Even though I was a mod back then, the moderator rules and guidelines couldn't apply there since everyone knows I am the devil. My public crucification was the only right thing to do. Really.

No geisha. The picture you paint is that I am a rogue.

When that post was after I was accused of something from former admin, and attacked on it by a former mod.

My comments were there in that one thread because of it. I stepped down from supermod because of it, and am taking other action for it.

What are you afraid of geisha? Why aren't you posting the whole thing?
geisha
Forum Addict

The devil is never afraid of anything. I simply didn't save the whole thing. But feel free to get the thread from the mod section if you see any point in it.
geisha

High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Spacey wrote:
geisha wrote:

it was just you

No geisha. The picture you paint is that I am a rogue.

When that post was after I was accused of something from former admin, and attacked on it by a former mod.

My comments were there in that one thread because of it. I stepped down from supermod because of it, and am taking other action for it.

What are you afraid of geisha? Why aren't you posting the whole thing?

you want the real reason she's not posting, SHES a LAZY SOB lol.

AE WILL BURN!
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Spacey
Forum Zombie

I don't take things out of the mod station geisha. That is for others to do.

It just shows what argument you are willing to provide. You black out everything that I said and that it was about, except for the swearing. You think that make your argument ok?

There is only so much a person can take.... even a 'ghandi of mods' (as Mordack said.
geisha
Forum Addict

Spacey wrote:I don't mod things out of the mod station geisha. That is for others to do.

It just shows what argument you are willing to provide. You black out everything that I said and that it was about, except for the swearing. You think that make your argument ok?

There is only so much a person can take.... even a 'ghandi of mods' (as Mordack said.

Blacked it out out of respect as it WAS a post from the mod section and I didn't want to post that private mod discussion in public.

Remember, I posted this once in the respect group section, but you deleted it shortly after.

geisha wrote:
Spacey wrote:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is fuc king ridiculous!

I am fuc king tired of all this garbage. I get the impression that you thin that this is some kind of a joke, or as you said:

geisha wrote:XXXXXXXXXX

What the fuc k are you talking about? XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Spacey wrote:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What other fuc king post of mine is in that thread! XXXXXXXXXX What the fuc k are you going on about? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Would you shut the fuc k up! Take your own medicine! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-------

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Are you fuc king kidding me![/b][/size] XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Fuc k you.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What the fuc k ETL? XXXXXXXXXX

I am sooo fuc king tired of this same stuff! It never fuc king ends here! We are supposed to be fuc king adults XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Are you fuc king kidding me?!?!!

Since this is a post from the moderator section I have edited out the information that has to stay in the moderator section.

But I think you deserve to know how your leader is leading by example when it comes to respecting others.....
geisha

Spacey
Forum Zombie

Tanith wrote:
Spacey wrote:If you have the whole thread geisha, post it, don't black out what we were talking about. It doesn't give the whole picture.

And this happened in the mod station, not in public (behind closed doors)

I'm sorry but I have a question, if this happened in the mod section (supposed to be private right?), why and how is it a) allowed to be posted here? b) still here c) nobody getting in trouble for posting it here?

I didn't answer this question (sorry about that).

If I removed it now would it do more harm than good? Would there be more accusations about mod coverup, etc. etc.? Right now I think it is the lesser of two evils.

This gets into what Robin was asking about. I am considering all of the implications and possibilities with removing said text or leaving it here. I think it would be better to leave it now.

Additionally, maybe that thread will be posted too. That way people can see what accusations I've had to deal with from a former admin, and personal attack from a former supermod.

It will give context to my words that geisha quoted, and maybe some will realize their 'heroes' here live in glass houses.

=============================================

Geisha you may be looking for an argument, but I'm not going to give it to you.

(1) I removed it from the Respect forum because:
- you took a mod topic out of the mod station
- the language isn't good (this is where you say 'you said it anyway, huh?', 'great double standards!'... but I stepped down from a supermod for it among other things that you no very little about...don't pretend that you do)
- you blacked it out of respect? for who? you hold no respect for me, and that thread addresses a former admin and former supermod for an unjust accusation I took from former admin and a attack from a supermod

(2) You are only posting this now because it suits whatever you wish to achieve
- this happened before you left modding, but now is the best time to post it? :roll:

do you think that people here won't realize that you have ulterior motives? Perhaps you think that people will just accept that post as being ok to judge me without needed to read what the whole post said. That is laughable at best.

Geisha, save it for someone who wants to hear it. You words rings hollow when you hide so much.

Are you kidding me? VVVVV

geisha wrote:Blacked it out out of respect as it WAS a post from the mod section and I didn't want to post that private mod discussion in public.

Remember, I posted this once in the respect group section, but you deleted it shortly after.

And the first thing you speak of is double standards?

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”