It's my time to go..

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
facepie
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Magnificents
ID: 10526

It's my time to go..

Well... What can i say? The last 2 years (has it been that long?) have been great, the people i met, the spamming sprees i've had, the "interesting" conversations i've had over MSN. It has all been a memorable memory. But unfortunately i am afraid that Stargatewars has been taking too much of my time, and thus it is my time to leave this great game.

Just some of the many people that have made this game so memorable to me, that i must thank, the following is in no particular order

The Magnificents - It has been the greatest honor to have been in this grand alliance, when i had my application accepted, i couldn't believe that i had been accepted to such a prestigious alliance. I owe you guys tons, and it has been amazing playing alongside every single person who i have played alongside in the past, and in the present, i bow my head to every single one of you.

Dark Twilight - i will miss you guys heaps as well, it has been fun Spamming on your boards. You have been great allies of ours in the past, present, and i hope it will continue way way way into the future of this game.

Atum, The Boondock Saint, Undeadguy, Jaerk - We have been together since the old DV days, we went through the failure of Scorched Earth, and now, we're altogether in The Magnificents. I owe you guys heaps for teaching me about the game, TBS, UDG, I know you guys will be successful leaders of TM

Milamber - Mate, i know you haven't been active lately and i'm sorry for leaving you as an officer, but i can't thankyou enough, i read the thread on me being accepted into TM and i know that you had offered to take me in. Thankyou for believing (for lack of a better word) in me.

Midnight Masochist - Midnight, you are a Legend to The Magnificents, and no doubt a legend to the game itself, being so strong as an unascended player, you are a powerful figure for others to look upon. I am sorry that i am not playing this game when you and Tassie get married later on in October. I wish you both many many happy years as a couple, and send my Congratulations to you both. Your a lucky man Midnight ;) Tassie's a great gal :P

Silent Bob - Silent Bob, i still sorta remember the day that you first came into The Magnificents, you were 2 weeks into playing the game and you were surprisingly big. Now what has it been? half a year now? more? you've grown into a big boy :lol: Nah, i've been absolutely Astounded (not exactly sure on what that means) by your progress and maturity of this game. I'm sure you will be a serious force to be reckoned with by the end of this year.

Dude_Co, Madcat - You guys are unbelievable, i still remember back in DV, dude, you gave me 500mil naq in a blink of an eye wen i had onli ask for 100mil naq (it was big for me at that stage!) you guys are extraordinarily loyal friends to all who have befriended and known you.

Magius - Ahhh maggy you've been a wonderful friend to me, you've helped me TONS with my account and giving me UU, but please for the sake of TM, be a little more active on SGW and less active on WoW please? your UP program is horrbly behind schedule

Tallon - 2 words for ya mate, Buddy Franklin, lol nah, mate your a good guy, its been great knowing you

Diomreh - mate you've been a wonderful friend, and a good sport to me massing your email box :lol: (it wasnt even that bad!) your love taps hurt still in the aftermath :lol: reminds me, i still owe you 100k UU from over a year ago :lol:

Mukasa - screw you for you know what :P :lol: nah, your a great guy Mukasa, TM was lucky to have you, and we were also lucky to have known you.

Teh_Punisher - Mate, that short period of you being my officer and making me feel loved was great :lol: nah, seriously it was awsome, your such a cool guy man

Dragonians - well mate, i asked you on MSN and well its true, you have been a great friend and a great ally to me, i'll miss you mate

YOTS - buddy!!! it's been such a shame that it's been so long since we have last talked, but mate, you'll always remain a brother from another mother of mine ;) lol.

Solitaire - ahh mama Sol :P you've been amazing with what you have had to cope in RL, and then be a leader to DT at the same time, i wish you luck to you, your daughter, and your hubby with everything.

BenjaminMS - ahhh benny benny benny, your another 1 that i met at DV, mate you've been a legendary friend and a legendary figure up in TM, you have put so much work into the alliance, you have been unbelievable, if there was a next person to be put in the TM Hall Of Fame, i wouldn't be surprised if it was you.

Little Chaka/Tiny - Girl, your awsome, i dont really have much to say actually, lol, see ya on MSN

Anarchy_, POstaSU, Sinister, Deleted_ancient - You guys, it has been the Greatest honor to have known you all. (DA haha i beat u in Minesweepers...then u kicked my arse the next 2 times...)

Now to my Spamming Friends :D

Flamingo/Phlamingoe - your a great spammer mate, it has been great spamming alongside you, good luck to your cats and meeting Hannah Montana and i still remember this legendary quote that went something like...

Flamingo wrote:Ahh... Spam, the universal language

Starry - Unfortunately you will probly not see this post, but it has been the greatest honor to know and be your friend.

Jack - JACK! i love you, forever and ever mate :lol:

Thaltek - ahh we had a strictly professional spamming realtionship :lol: never had much contact but your a great spammer mate

Biscuit - Your the 1 that's every1 gona eat now mate :twisted:
-----------------------------------------------------
Well, this is it i guess, I am horribly Terribly sorry if i have missed any of you guys, i will miss you all, hey maybe i'll see you on MSN sometime?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by facepie on Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.:VOID:. wrote:
facepie wrote:ahh the good ol days *day dreams*
you used to love killing clones of mine, yet theres no "oh hi soulless... how are you?" :x
~soul
Facepie - 10526
You can't Eat the Pie without the Face
Dragonians
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Dragon Company~
Race: Blood Angel
ID: 19756

Re: It's my time to go..

dude u been a good friend, wioll certainly miss ya on SGW.

altho i will cya again when u get bored and decide to come back :)
ImageImage
Mukasa
Forum Addict

:shock:

what can i say? thank you for the kind words and good luck in RL! enjoy as much as u can,and do click me on msn in future too :p
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Like I said... all of the best dude!
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Anarchy_
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 52622

u cant leave...
:(
Trade Feedback Thread
ID: 52622
Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod colour
KILLER BOB
Forum Newbie

Damnit flam, I was just starting to tolerate you!

Best of luck m8, you will be missed
"Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt" ("Lost are only those, who abandon themselves"). Hans Rudel
"A war is not lost until you consider it lost" Erich von Manstein

Proud Member of ~The Magnificents~
Phlamingoe
Forum Addict
Alliance: Phoenicopterus
Race: Ruber
ID: 65498761

KILLER BOB wrote:Damnit flam, I was just starting to tolerate you!

Best of luck m8, you will be missed

Hey!! I'm not the one quiting. And what do you mean starting to tolerate me!!!! :lol:

Have a good life FP. I'll be sure to tell you when I mean Emily Osment and Hannah Montana :-D
Below Me.
Spoiler
MSN wrote:[EPA] BMMJ13 [BoT] Mr. Orange says (11:35 PM)
only one of us can wear black eyeliner
and im not stopping
dude co
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

well mate we go way back to the old days of DV you were and always be a good friend and ally.

i wish you the very best of luck in which ever way life takes you and hope to see you popround once in a blue moon to spam a forum or two.

you will be sorley missed mate,
Lord Silent Bob
Forum Intermediate
Race: Bundy Drinker
ID: 1905342

Dammit....
I insist you duplicate your consciousness and download one into a PC so I can still pick on you!

Was great to have known you mate. I wish you the best in life. if you ever get up to Sydney, look me up.
MasterS
Forum Grunt

Im sorry I was never able to get to know you better mate. I truly understand how much time the game takes and that there is a time when you may have to call it quits. Good luck in RL Facepie and please try to keep in touch on the forums. You will always be welcome whether you are playing or not.
Tallon
Forum Newbie

Have fun bud
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient

See you and have fun with whatever you do in the future.
Midnight
Forum Regular

Dude, you are making me all sooky!!!

I am deeply sorry to hear that you are leaving the alliance and the game. Like Bob said if you ever come down to Tas, then well you can meet Tas (who will be my lovely wife by then) in person, and we can vocally spam each other, rather than this somewhat limiting manner that we have been up until now.

Hopefully things will work out for you mate, and maybe, just maybe, you can come home to us!

Sincerely,

Midnight and Tassie
facepie
Forum Addict
Race: Magnificents
ID: 10526

midnight wrote:Dude, You are really making me all sooky!!!

ahh well mate, glad to see your still human :lol:

Bob and midnight, if i do, i'll give u guys a holla, and maybe we can meet :)

Sorry jack, you always got Flam with ya mate. and no he will not be representing me

I thank all of you for your warm goodbyes, i'm more then sure i'll see you guys on MSN a few times and we can chat :)
.:VOID:. wrote:
facepie wrote:ahh the good ol days *day dreams*
you used to love killing clones of mine, yet theres no "oh hi soulless... how are you?" :x
~soul
Facepie - 10526
You can't Eat the Pie without the Face
velya
Forum Addict

flam doesn't have a slight crunchy crust with tastey gooey center :(

Return to “Quitting....”